It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sleep paralysis is almost a demonic possession!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I had this when a spirit was talking to me in bed one night. I couldnt move, I was totlly paralised

posted on Nov, 6 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by morbidlyobtuse

It is your imagination. If you imagine something is there it is there. If you imagine nothing is there, nothing is there.

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by gareth01422
I had this when a spirit was talking to me in bed one night. I couldnt move, I was totlly paralised

I've had a spirit talk to me once in SP. It became angry when i wouldn't converse back

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE

It is your imagination. If you imagine something is there it is there. If you imagine nothing is there, nothing is there.

I'm not trying to be rude, but don't you think I would've already considered and tried that approach after having this every night for 12 years?

Like I said, I try and can't control what is there. If it were only in my mind, than it's just a massive coincidence that hundreds of people that have never met have had specific identical reported instances. How dos this one get explained?

posted on Nov, 7 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Again, it is all in your head and, this is coming from a person who has experienced SP for around the same time as you. Yes millions of people have experienced it, but that doesn't mean something supernatural is going on. Millions of women experience a monthly period/cycle, moreover, this can be tied to the lunar cycle. Does it make it supernatural? No, it makes it a natural biological process, which is exactly what SP is--a natural biological process.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by EMPIRE]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE

Again, it is all in your head and, this is coming from a person who has experienced SP for around the same time as you. Yes millions of people have experienced it, but that doesn't mean something supernatural is going on. Millions of women experience a monthly period/cycle, moreover, this can be tied to the lunar cycle. Does it make it supernatural? No, it makes it a natural biological process, which is exactly what SP is--a natural biological process.

[edit on 8-11-2009 by EMPIRE]

ok but we know all we can about periods and why it happens. There's no additional mystery to it. No supernatural-like side effects. How you can compare the two is beyond me. How come no one touches on why all these people have the same accounts? The stories sound the same. Would you call this a mass hysteria because it's all way too specific.

also, who ever mentioned something about light keeping "it" away was right on. I've been sleeping in a well lit room for the past few nights and haven't had SP at all. This really makes me wonder...

[edit on 11/02/09 by morbidlyobtuse]

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
So Ive had sp since i was young, it all starts the same and i can recognise one of these dreams. It starts with a very real physical feeling in my neck, a numbing vibration one that goes from my lower neck to the top of my head.... i try to stop it and wake up but cant, lastnight scared me real bad. I was sleeping in a hospital, now in my sp dream i woke up from the bed that i was on and my legs involuntarily moved and got down from the bed, i was aware of it and felt that i was possesed... when i got down from the bed i was in a basement of an old warehouse or bunker, i had the presence that someone who is dead was incontrol of my body... i thought this must be a dream, this must be a dream... i want to see a brunette... as soon as i saw a brunete i woke up as if the dead spirit knew i had control and left

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join