skyblueff0. Don't worry. He is not going to scare me away.
I know that you're not here to debate anyone. You're approaching everything from
scientific view, while I'm approaching it from experience. And as always, I'm gladly answering your questions.
Here are my answers.
1. Around 15-16.
2. The purpose is to live. Live a cleaner life then others and also help others from the background.
3. Following their own nature. Crystallines are cannot deny their nature at all.
4. Yes, I know many. I accidentally met with most of them. Crystallines and Indigos are knows whose are belong to them. I know it's sounds like
insider, outsider, but it's not. It's like... we simply recognize Crystallines and Indigos by their aura, or if someone cannot see auras, by their
5. Yes. Some of them also seen my guardian angel, confirmed aura colors, etc... It's always depending from the skill of the other person.
6. It's a belief with the knowledge of the past. And no. No website. It's not an advertisement.
Many of the C/I knows their own religion without
leaders, websites, etc... Every C/Is are practicing it by their own, get advises by their own spirits, etc... It's not a group controlling religion.
7. For me, due to my religion, paranormal has no real meaning in the reality, because it's not paranormal at all. For others, Angels,
Spirits/Ghosts, seeing auras are paranormal. For me, it's daily life.
No. I'm not taking the comments of something smells personally at all. If someone consider someone else, in this case me as an elite, that's not my
problem. If someone has a small minority complex, that's not my problem at all. And I directly using WE, US sometimes, because Crystallines and
Indigos are stand together. If you have other questions, I'm gladly welcome them.
Johnmike. I will translate to you too.
You translated what you want to tell and not what the truth is.
1. Why should we tell you anything, if you're approaching everything on this way? Honestly, we have better things to do to play these games.
2. If I'm not interested in money, why should I be super-duper? Explain this please.
3. We're not going to make a target from our religion. Many of the people are envy and evil, just as you. But just to tell you, such as everyone else
on this planet, you're also the part of this religion without your own knowledge, but not on our side.
4. If I experienced and lived more then the average, what is the problem with it? Why should I be super special from that? Maybe in your eyes. But
from that moment, that's not my problem again if you have some complex.
5. Who said that we're better then you? We also have faults. But at least, we're trying to not commit a mistake twice.
6. As I see it's already bothering your eyes if there is something, what you don't know. It's a bit childish. "He is not going to tell me and from
that moment he is my enemy.".
So, dear Johnmike.
Are you 8 or 9? Because these type of responses are fit for a child, but not for an adult. If you don't want to believe in something, go ahead,
don't believe in it. Not our problem again. Why should it be? We're not your mother to care with you. Why don't you go to dad and tell him, D.C. is
responding to you on the forum on a way, what you don't like? Or if you're an adult, you should care with yourself. We're not your guardian to show
you the way, or to bring evidences. If you want evidences, find it by yourself.
Something Smells. Again. Where did I stated EVER that I'm special? It's your mania, while I never stated this anywhere at all. You read articles,
what was written by someone, who never lived this life. And I agree in one thing. What you can find on the net is a joke. It's not presenting the
Crystallines, nor the Indigos at all. The truth is, when someone learned this, that one is started to make business and also started to make a
campaign against the C/Is. Why?
(I'm deleted the answer... it's our duty to solve it, not yours.)
[edit on 18-8-2007 by Dark Crystalline]