It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opposite to Indigo Children?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
To these people who say blah blah indigo's are a bunch of crap blah blah blah.

Are you mad because you haven't found your purpose on this planet yet to be any thing except a drone " correct me if im wrong " Tell me what your purpose is.

Why are you on this website if you cannot believe things like the whole indigo theory i see you guys believing in stuff.. I.E Christianity and such where theres 2 people that can do extraordinary things , Would it scare you if there was a whole group of people that could do that stuff ?

Indigo is just a name used to label a certin group of people that have a higher vibration .

I dont belive all children with adhd / add are indigo's And i think not many of them are. " add " Is a common thing this group " Indigos " have because they NEED to have it to not get cought into the stupid world and just be another drone , IT makes them want to be diffrent .

I may fit into this indigo group , Yes i am very diffrent , I do have these
" supernatural Powers " maybe indigo's are here to save the world , Or maybe they aren't , Maybe its just a new species of humans. I do not know , And may never know . But i have a feeling of some thing big coming in my life time i will need to use my " powers " For.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   

I'm just going to list my concerns about the whole "Indigo/Crystal/Star/Pretty-item-of-your-choice Child" thing
, which:
1) threatens healthy self-esteem in kids (esp. when they cannot prove their special status to non-family members)
2) erodes the ability of kids to gain any sense of self-control (if rage is a good thing/sign of special status, it won't be suppressed!)
3) constructs additional barriers between troubled children and professional help, when required (perpetuating the, "Not MY child!" syndrome in parents who prefer denial over reality in dealing with their children's problems)
4) advertises attractive targets for bullying (It's tough enough for gifted and talented children who can demonstrate their abilities in a quantifiable fashion! No parent would want their children to suffer such pain!)
5) triggers socialization issues (surely this would be harder on kids who claim special status and do not actually possess it. Burdening a normal child with GT issues is beyond cruel! Who in their right mind would ever respect someone who made unsubstantiated claims to justify their own special treatment?)
6) places unrealistic expectations on the children by their parents (GT kids, like normal children often have asynchronous development. However, normal children have few options for recouping global shortfalls when they fail to measure up. GT kids can at least find ways to make the most out of their gifts. What can one of these Indigo/Crystal/Star/etc. children do besides get more frustrated
, feign superiority and regurgitate
the contents of their new-age educations?)
7) diminishes respect and empathy for others (may mistakenly perceive others as "inferior")

As for the so-called "diagnostic lists", subjectivity is unreliable
and seriously, the majority to the population carries the majority of the traits! In particular, I see no reason to glorify obvious personality flaws
and I suspect that when this fad begins to fade in a few years, there will be a surge of psychiatric admissions and suicides in these kids once they become old enough to understand what has happened to them.
Please don't ask your children to carry your burdens. Your childhood is over and it is now time to pass the torch down and let them run towards their own chosen destinies. Stop inflating their egos with hot air! What kids need are solid educational and social opportunities.

I am sorry if life has left you in an existential crisis but you are certainly not alone in that respect. Everyone has a purpose and a place in society. We can change our lives if we do not like who we are and what we have. However, staunch refusal to abandon delusions of grandeur will cheat your children our of their future and if it continues long enough,
risk your parental rights. Unless your children all plan on becoming writers or other types of creative artists, such nonsense places them as a significant disadvantage in comparison to other kids--across all colors of the spectrum.

I mean, look at this surge in stages beyond the indigo child! Even that wasn't special enough for some people. The category got too crowded for anyone to stand out so some started calling themselves crystal children, then star children... what's next? Galaxy Children? Universe Children? Open your eyes!

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by X-tal_Phusion

I'm just going to list my concerns about the whole "Indigo/Crystal/Star/Pretty-item-of-your-choice Child" thing
, which:
1) threatens healthy self-esteem in kids (esp. when they cannot prove their special status to non-family members)
2) erodes the ability of kids to gain any sense of self-control (if rage is a good thing/sign of special status, it won't be suppressed!)
3) constructs additional barriers between troubled children and professional help, when required (perpetuating the, "Not MY child!" syndrome in parents who prefer denial over reality in dealing with their children's problems)
4) advertises attractive targets for bullying (It's tough enough for gifted and talented children who can demonstrate their abilities in a quantifiable fashion! No parent would want their children to suffer such pain!)
5) triggers socialization issues (surely this would be harder on kids who claim special status and do not actually possess it. Burdening a normal child with GT issues is beyond cruel! Who in their right mind would ever respect someone who made unsubstantiated claims to justify their own special treatment?)
6) places unrealistic expectations on the children by their parents (GT kids, like normal children often have asynchronous development. However, normal children have few options for recouping global shortfalls when they fail to measure up. GT kids can at least find ways to make the most out of their gifts. What can one of these Indigo/Crystal/Star/etc. children do besides get more frustrated
, feign superiority and regurgitate
the contents of their new-age educations?)
7) diminishes respect and empathy for others (may mistakenly perceive others as "inferior")

As for the so-called "diagnostic lists", subjectivity is unreliable
and seriously, the majority to the population carries the majority of the traits! In particular, I see no reason to glorify obvious personality flaws
and I suspect that when this fad begins to fade in a few years, there will be a surge of psychiatric admissions and suicides in these kids once they become old enough to understand what has happened to them.
Please don't ask your children to carry your burdens. Your childhood is over and it is now time to pass the torch down and let them run towards their own chosen destinies. Stop inflating their egos with hot air! What kids need are solid educational and social opportunities.

I am sorry if life has left you in an existential crisis but you are certainly not alone in that respect. Everyone has a purpose and a place in society. We can change our lives if we do not like who we are and what we have. However, staunch refusal to abandon delusions of grandeur will cheat your children our of their future and if it continues long enough,
risk your parental rights. Unless your children all plan on becoming writers or other types of creative artists, such nonsense places them as a significant disadvantage in comparison to other kids--across all colors of the spectrum.

I mean, look at this surge in stages beyond the indigo child! Even that wasn't special enough for some people. The category got too crowded for anyone to stand out so some started calling themselves crystal children, then star children... what's next? Galaxy Children? Universe Children? Open your eyes!

Wow you are oblivious

My parents Never gave any of this to me , my parents cannot do what i can do , My parents are normal , I have many " Realife friends " , I am not hated , And i have a pretty good life , I just have alot of the indigo trates I am not a normal person.

I like to see stuff like this because it makes me laugh because you have no idea what you are talking about .

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 12:46 AM
link   
D3C0D3, please no extensive quoting. If you want to quote someone, just get a small snippet of it, dont quote an entire page. You can get banned for that.

And wake up man, Indigo Children are just Normal Children with bloated egos and too much time on their hands.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
TheB1ueSoldier and X-tal_Phusion. Actually I'm over 26, so I'm already left behind my childhood many-many-many years ago.
So please take up one single question just to you. Why would a man, who is 26, who have a great and wonderful business and an excellent life, who is working that job what he always wanted, have a nice family, a really beautiful and intelligent wife... so why would I figure out this... "I'm a Crystalline."??? Just meditate logically. I'm not a World of Warcraft style man with zero life... actually I'm definitely hate WoW. Not I'm the one who want a life and to get it, playing games day by day, 24/7. So, tell me after these info what I shared here... Sooooooo. Why would I figure out that, I'm a Crystalline? Please answer it.

As for the so-called "diagnostic lists", subjectivity is unreliable and seriously, the majority to the population carries the majority of the traits!

I guess you're able to see auras, seeing and communicate with spirits, angels, predict events, and so on and so on. If yes, and your neighbor, your friends are also able to do this, yes, these are definitely major and common skills. But unless you cannot do these things, sorry, nope, these are considered as very rare skills.

D3C0D3. Well. We've learned another thing today. Somethings never changes. What is daily for us, it's an unbelievable science fiction for them.
After all... it's not our problem. It's our life, not theirs.

[edit on 5-5-2007 by Dark Crystalline]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
X-tal & TheB1ueSoldier , Are you guys active in any religions ?

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   
How can you have an opposite of something that does not exist?

Where is the evidence for the so called "Indigo Children"? Reading their attributes and personalities I just see your average naughty child. As for all the personality disorders given as symptoms

These naughty children are the result of poor parenting and a selfish society. Discipline is what they need. Send 'em down a mine I say. Spare the rod spoil the child. Give 'em a good sound thrashing with some Berch cane, get 'em to behave. It wont be long before society excuses any badbehaviour because the perpetrator is "special".

As I see it, an imperceptible element of humanity is going to save us all from an imperceptible threat. This is all going to happen / is happening without us knowing. Clever stuff eh? I think more use of them would be made by sticking 'em over the top of the Chobham Armour on the Challenger II tank. Maybe their magickal powers will protect the crews...better than the Chobham ceramic armour in Basra

Sounds to me that someone got an idea for a new book and range of expensive therapy...there will always be someone gullible enough to believe it and more importantly pay for it.

It is just more paranormal elitist bullshine.

I think I will paint myself naked, in wode like an ancient Celt. That will look indigo from a distance. Maybe I can get away with intolerable antisocial behaviour too. who knows people might start giving me the respect that I deserve
It will certainly frighten the children...Indigo or not.

Sounds like a plan to me. Start going round beating on people and stealing stuff. When I get before the Judge Naked (except for wode of course) I will just state "Its OK M'lud, I am an Indigo child here to save the World!..its not me its destiny"...just as they cart me off to the funny farm.

Which colour of the Rainbow is next to be assigned a characteric in people?
Red = Sunburnt a beachbum, a free spirit.
Orange = Fake tan, fake boobs, fake, fake, fake.
Yellow = Jaundice...needs some vits...probably a Vegan.
Green = Envy. Ooh you got Paranormal powers..wish I had

Blue = Standing in the cold too long (waiting for a real Indigo Child perhaps)
Indigo = My parents think I am special...I am rreally a Spas...

Violet = a Just William character...I'll scweam and scweam...

I like the Paranormal forum..its a good laugh...especially when my TVs bust

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Crystalline
...I'm already left behind my childhood many-many-many years ago.
So please take up one single question just to you. Why would a man, who is 26, who have a great and wonderful business and an excellent life, who is working that job what he always wanted, have a nice family, a really beautiful and intelligent wife... so why would I figure out this... "I'm a Crystalline."??? Just meditate logically. I'm not a World of Warcraft style man with zero life... actually I'm definitely hate WoW. Not I'm the one who want a life and to get it, playing games day by day, 24/7. So, tell me after these info what I shared here... Sooooooo. Why would I figure out that, I'm a Crystalline? Please answer it.

Hmmm... left your childhood behind? I wouldn't be so sure about that if I were you!
Either you went off your meds against your psychiatrist's advice, spent your life living in fantasy-land because reality was too painful (coping mechanism) or you are just here to spin tall tales because it's just plain fun! Given the somewhat broken grammar, I suspect that you have had a difficult time fitting in socially in the past. Often people who have suffered extensive trauma will dissociate from what is real. Perhaps I should not laugh. This can be quite serious if left untreated.

I guess you're able to see auras, seeing and communicate with spirits, angels, predict events, and so on and so on. If yes, and your neighbor, your friends are also able to do this, yes, these are definitely major and common skills. But unless you cannot do these things, sorry, nope, these are considered as very rare skills.

If it is an attempt at science fiction, I am sorry to say that it isn't very good. The best FICTION incorporates at least some measure of reality in order to provide common points of reference to the audience. Thankfully, I am not able to see anything that does not exist. Since your symptomology has progressed beyond the initial auditory hallucinations common in the development of pathology (esp. schizophrenia & borderline personality disorder), I strongly recommend that you share this information with your physician immediately before you hurt yourself or someone else.

My skills are of the quantifiable and observable variety. As anyone who is truly gifted can appreciate, our differences, more often than not are perceived as curses; not figments of our imaginations. They isolate us, subject us to ridicule, burden us with impossible expectations, erode the comfort most find in faith (because we know better), and make us feel obliged to take on additional responsibility sooner than we are capable of competently doing so. Being identified as GT myself, I simply cannot understand why you would wish to segregate yourselves from others in this fashion.

With regards to your original question, "If I have everything I could ever wish for, why would I come to the conclusion that I am crystalline?" The only two possibilities I can offer are: 1) Psychiatric/Neurological pathology and 2) Conscious, purposeful effort to deceive (perhaps because success has not given you the happiness you hoped for?). For me, mirth has turned to pity. I don't think you realize what you are doing to yourself. There is simply no need to put yourself at risk. If you doubt what I say, consider posts from those who do not make claims similar to yours. How much do those people seem to care about your welfare? You can stop this any time you wish. You are not powerless in that regard.

Please take the time to think about the price others will force you to pay if you insist on continuing this nonsense.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by D3C0D3
Wow you are oblivious

My parents Never gave any of this to me , my parents cannot do what i can do , My parents are normal , I have many " Realife friends " , I am not hated , And i have a pretty good life , I just have alot of the indigo trates I am not a normal person.

Same symptoms, different cause!
I am sorry your parents didn't spend much time with you. Being a latchkey kid is tough and it sounds like you lived that way for many years. True, growing up in a dual-income household is far more common than this indigo fad. Being forced to become independent before you are ready does not automatically result in psychiatric disorders but some people are just more sensitive to the pain of isolation.

It's hard to be hated when no one knows who you are. I completely agree that your experiences are not normal. You should also see your physician as soon as possible to discuss treatment options. Perhaps all you need is some counseling. Have you considered looking up your abnormalities in the DSM-IV? That book has been used widely by physicians for years and incorporates extensive cross-referencing to arrive at an accurate diagnosis. You may not even require medication if your symptoms are still relatively mild.

Sometimes people don't realize how poor their quality of life is until they begin to heal old wounds. How many drug addicts and alcoholics would make similar claims about everything being fine? Again, either you have a delusional desire for superiority or you are in psychological distress of some sort. Either way, see your doctor.

[edit on 5-5-2007 by X-tal_Phusion]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   

So please take up one single question just to you. Why would a man, who is 26... figure out that, I'm a Crystalline? Please answer it.

lol how the heck should i know? Do I know you personally? Have I ever met you in real life? How can you expect me to answer such a ridiculous question? Its like me asking you "I'm a seventeen year old artist, am going to college next year in New York, and like to read C.S. Lewis. So why, WHY WOULD I PICK NEW ENGLAND STYLE CLAM CHOWDER OVER MANHATTAN STYLE? WHY?!"

I guess you're able to see auras, seeing and communicate with spirits, angels, predict events, and so on and so on.

Sadly, I cannot. If you're able to, congrats. God has given you a special gift. But until you validate it with actual... um what do you call it.... oh yeah evidence then nobody with common sense will believe you. If you do have observational, empirical, photographic evidence then I would be more than glad to review it and become a true believer. So, do you have any?

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   

X-tal & TheB1ueSoldier , Are you guys active in any religions ?

I'm a protestant. This is my church's website TJC

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   

To these people who say blah blah indigo's are a bunch of crap blah blah blah....Are you mad because you haven't found your purpose on this planet yet to be any thing except a drone " correct me if im wrong " Tell me what your purpose is....Why are you on this website if you cannot believe things like the whole indigo theory i see you guys believing in stuff.. I.E Christianity and such where theres 2 people that can do extraordinary things , Would it scare you if there was a whole group of people that could do that stuff ?

Indigo is just a name used to label a certin group of people that have a higher vibration .

I dont belive all children with adhd / add are indigo's And i think not many of them are. " add " Is a common thing this group " Indigos " have because they NEED to have it to not get cought into the stupid world and just be another drone , IT makes them want to be diffrent .

I may fit into this indigo group , Yes i am very diffrent , I do have these
" supernatural Powers " maybe indigo's are here to save the world , Or maybe they aren't , Maybe its just a new species of humans. I do not know , And may never know . But i have a feeling of some thing big coming in my life time i will need to use my " powers " For.

Nope, not mad. Just a concerned citizen. Each and every one of us can find purpose in helping those in need; people who are in serious trouble and need help.

My "purpose" is to carry out my responsibilities, care for those around me and live the happiest, healthiest life possible without inflicting harm upon others.

I am here because I am concerned. I do not have to see you in person to recognize that you are engaged in some sort of turmoil. There is a characteristic, demanding tone in your posts which leads me to believe that there is an element of self-entitlement (i.e., tell me your purpose/answer this question/etc.).
We are not here to entertain you. We came because we sensed that there was someone "off" here and we wanted to investigate and draw our own conclusions. I have made mine blatantly clear.

Unless you are talking about physics, "vibrations" carry little meaning. I never once mentioned ADD or ADHD in my posts.
However, I am sensing undertones of irritation and perhaps some suppressed rage
which supports my original post that such nonsense reduces the ability to control one's temper (why suppress the so-called gift?). Perhaps you would like to demonstrate your special powers for us? You could make a short video clip, post it and shut us all up. How about that? Of course, this isn't a demand; merely a helpful suggestion. Unless of course, you're afraid your "Good Vibrations" will shake the camera and ruin the clip!

I cannot even begin to consider how I might feel about something that will never EVER (no matter how much you wish for it) become a reality. I assure you, if anyone here is a drone, it is those who have fallen victim to the mass hysteria that is the "indigo child" fable and it's derivatives! Oh wait! That's right... you are even MORE special than an indigo child because you call youself "crystalline"!
By the way, supernatural powers only work when other people believe you have them!

I'm sorry but if tough love is the only way, so be it!
I tend not to believe in things I cannot measure, test or reproduce. You see, blind belief would be something a mindless drone would do.
The fact that you are seeking support in your "buddy" (who hasn't even proven a thing to you; how do you know he's not pulling your chain too?) just affirms my original suspicion that this is not a good place for you to be right now. You're too impressionable, suggestible, and in serious danger of losing permanent touch with reality. You need help.

P.S.-Theories have been tested. Hypotheses have not. Fables cannot be.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
How come some of you believe in a man walking on top of water and coming back to life when he was dead , But cannot believe In some thing like a new race of humans that are here to save some thing that are diffrent , That have powers that you would be scared if you saw them using in public places.

I was born with the acknowledgment of alot , I have never been to school no one Tought me the basics of the English , German , Japanese languages. I started talking on my own at the age of 1 1/2 . I advance in mechanics , electronics , Martial arts , pyrotechnics and many other skills , I was born with skills that others go to school for years to learn.

I am not saying ooh' yeah i am , indigo i am better then every one else , I dide'nt choose this .

There is no measurement . You cannot test.

We will change the world in a big way one day , Maybe even soon , But most likely we will do it in a way where there is no attention drawn to our selfs because me seeing responses on this forum tells me there will be mass Histeria.

Sorry to every being for getting mad , But you know how it is when your telling the truth about some thing very big , yet every one calls you a liar.

PLUR

[edit on 5/5/2007 by D3C0D3]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
It's all just Mumbo Jumbo.

Kids born today will be even more retarded because they have Grand Theft Auto and MSG.

You just wait until twenty years down the track we all realise that we have no Scientists or labourers able to do the job, because they're all dumb.

As I said earlier, it's just a label that is just Mumbo Jumbo, somebody came up with it to try and make themselves feel 'special'.

Just look at how many attention seekers have been on this forum claiming to be 'Indigo Children'.

*points to the post above and laughs at the advanced english of the enlightened one who can use photoshop to produce a plasma ball floating over his hand.*

Delusions of Grandieur, just like Han Solo said.

[edit on 5-5-2007 by Unrealised]

[edit on 5-5-2007 by Unrealised]

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by T Trubballshoota

Which colour of the Rainbow is next to be assigned a characteric in people?
Red = Sunburnt a beachbum, a free spirit.
Orange = Fake tan, fake boobs, fake, fake, fake.
Yellow = Jaundice...needs some vits...probably a Vegan.
Green = Envy. Ooh you got Paranormal powers..wish I had

Blue = Standing in the cold too long (waiting for a real Indigo Child perhaps)
Indigo = My parents think I am special...I am rreally a Spas...

Violet = a Just William character...I'll scweam and scweam...

I like the Paranormal forum..its a good laugh...especially when my TVs bust

HAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

Jesus Cross Christ, that was funny.

Take that you Indigo Fools.

"Spaz" ....... funny stuff.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

How come some of you believe in a man walking on top of water and coming back to life when he was dead , But cannot believe In some thing like a new race of humans that are here to save some thing that are diffrent , That have powers that you would be scared if you saw them using in public places.

I don't and you've just proven to me that you cannot read minds. Just what is it that you believe you are here to save? The Republican party? Gitmo prisoners? I hate to tell you this, but the X-men were not real... Does this mean that you are unable to have children with plain old H. sapiens? Still looking for that video... is there some reason you aren't posting one?
Your imagination doesn't frighten me. Your mental instability does.
If you are the prototype for the next step in human evolution, I can only hope my children will not follow suit!

I was born with the acknowledgment of alot , I have never been to school no one Tought me the basics of the English , German , Japanese languages. I started talking on my own at the age of 1 1/2 . I advance in mechanics , electronics , Martial arts , pyrotechnics and many other skills , I was born with skills that others go to school for years for.

Your point? Kids raised in multilingual environments easily acquire several languages. In fact, most kids are definitely speaking before their first birthdays. My first word came at three months. So what? My room was dripping in academic awards as a child. Who cares? It's not what you can do that matters, it's HOW you contribute to the well-being of society that truly carries weight! So far, all I have seen are the ramblings of a self-centered pyromaniac (I knew it!). How have your so-called gifts helped anyone but yourself? If you never had the chance to go to school, how can you possibly compare your abilities to others? I see you were not born with the ability to spell and your grammar needs improvement too. Hey, can you help me with my research? You see there's this really tricky PCR reaction and I've tried adding extra DMSO and new primers but it's just not working out...

I am not saying ooh' yeah i am , indigo i am better then every one else , I dide'nt choose this.There is no measurement . You cannot test...We will change the world in a big way one day , Maybe even soon , But most likely we will do it in a way where there is no attention drawn to our selfs because me seeing responses on this forum tells me there will be mass Histeria...Sorry to every being for getting mad , But you know how it is when your telling the truth about some thing very big , yet every one calls you a liar.

I am afraid you have chosen to live this way. Of course, there is the possibility that your parents inflicted their wayward beliefs upon you but you insist you labeled yourself so I suppose it is your own fault.
If you cannot test for it, how can you know? I can run around message boards claiming to be the Queen of Atlantis but that doesn't make it so!
If you change anything at all, it will not be for the betterment of society, I am certain. This whole thing will blow over in a few more years (slowing down already in fact), you will enter an existential crisis, and then you'll take up the next big thing, claim superiority again without proof, and spend the remainder of your years wondering where your life went.

If your saving the world draws no attention, then just how important can it be? Seriously! Get real or get help. Those are your options. So far, the only one calling me a liar is some guy online who claims he has magical, supernatural powers that he cannot demonstrate. What kind of idiots would we be if we simply believed you?

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
SO anways people that havent checked out , Mission-indigo.com should i havent been on it in a bit but it has some cool topics.

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Now you've alerted the vultures to your secret hideout! Step up! Step up! Come one! Come all! See the magnificent imaginary playground at mission-indigo.com... !

There's rainbows and crystals and indigos and fairies and pixies and Santa Claus and flying saucers and everything!
Okay, well maybe it's not that cool. It's kind of sad really
that there are so many people with so little sense. Best of luck to you in your imaginary play mission.
You'll need it if you want to survive THIS world with your underwear intact! Me oh my! This guy has completely lost his marbles!
Beyond help; beyond hope. When Never Never Land starts looking good, you know there's just no point.

He made many demands, never proved anything, fled from what he could not cope with and I fear I must proclaim that this emperor too has no clothes. Where the heck is the moderator when you need them? Aren't we supposed to substantiate our claims if we want to stay out of the skunkworks? Not even one piddly little grainy photo! What a rip-off! What a fraud...

posted on May, 5 2007 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I know that children today are smarter than those of yesterday, call indigo, call it evolution, but i think its just having a more complex environment and the brain making more neuron connections early in life than were seen prior. computers, computer animation, cable and satillite tv, powerfull responcive automobliles, you name it. everything today is more advanced, so the people will follow. Big deal.

I think that those that rant about Indigo children are dying to prove they are differnent and want to be special. Then there are those that know they are different and spend their whole life trying to blend in and not be seen as a raving lunatic. that is if they escape the medication.

I was accused of being ADHD when i was in elementery. I was put through a number of IQ tests and various interviews, but my mom faught tooth and nail, and to this day i have not seen any ridilin. I thank my mother every day for that.

Oh and one more thing. ADD ADHD. BULLCRAP

so doctors figured that here are children that cannot sit around and behave like "normal" people, instead they need constant input and new things to see. So lets pump them full of ridilin and make them shut up and behavele. Thanks doc, but i think ill get a second opinion.

[edit on 5-5-2007 by tom goose]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join