It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you ever want to know, exactly where HARRP was...?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Why do people keep saying "weapon system" when there's absolutely no scientific evidence whatsoever that HAARP could be used as a weapon?

Someone mentioned a patent earlier then someone else mentioned quite truthfully that patents can be granted without proof the content of the patents is scientifically valid.

Yet someone else mentioned "I will NOT talk about this further" and suggested it's because THE GUMMINT will take him away if he tells us super-secret-info about HAARP. Bull#. He can't talk further because he has no information.

HAARP from what I can tell is a research facility, plain and simple. So far nobody has provided ANY scientific evidence to the contrary.

As for the fellow who posted the HAARP pdf, kudos to you sir. Very informative information on what HAARP does.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
It's thread like this that make me want to buy more aluminum foil.

All this HAARP info and no one mentions the Norwegian HAARP or even the Russian HARRP or even their counter-HAARP.

Why blame all the stuff in the world on the good ol' USA, them pesky Ruskies or notorious Norwegians could be weather modifyin', earthquake producers also.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
My head hurts now.

Darn. Did they turn that thing on again?

Here is a Russian replica for anyone who is still interested in HAARP.
sura.nirfi.sci-nnov.ru...

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

HAARP Patent

"Put another way, in Alaska, the right type of fuel (natural gas) is naturally present in large amounts and at just the right magnetic latitudes for the most efficient practice of this invention, a truly unique combination of circumstances. Desirable magnetic latitudes for the practice of this invention interest the earth's surface both northerly and southerly of the equator, particularly desirable latitudes being those, both northerly and southerly, which correspond in magnitude with the magnetic latitudes that encompass Alaska. "
"This invention could be employed to disrupt not only land based communications, both civilian and military, but also airborne communications and sea communications (both surface and subsurface). This would have significant military implications, particularly as a barrier to or confusing factor for hostile missiles or airplanes."
"The belt or belts of enhanced ionization produced by the method and apparatus of this invention, particularly if set up over Northern Alaska and Canada, could be employed as an early warning device, as well as a communications disruption medium. Further, the simple ability to produce such a situation in a practical time period can by itself be a deterring force to hostile action. The ideal combination of suitable field lines intersecting the earth's surface at the point where substantial fuel sources are available for generation of very large quantitities of electromagnetic power, such as the North Slope of Alaska..."
"One feature of this invention which satisfies a basic requirement of a weapon system, i.e., continuous checking of operability, is that small amounts of power can be generated for operability checking purposes. Further, in the exploitation of this invention, since the main electromagnetic beam which generates the enhanced ionized belt of this invention can be modulated itself and/or one or more additional electromagnetic radiation waves can be impinged on the ionized region formed by this invention as will be described in greater detail herein after with respect to FIG. 4, a substantial amount of randomly modulated signals of very large power magnitude can be generated in a highly nonlinear mode. This can cause confusion of or interference with or even complete disruption of guidance systems employed by even the most sophisticated of airplanes and missiles"
"This invention has a phenomenal variety of possible ramifications and potential future developments. As alluded to earlier, missile or aircraft destruction, deflection, or confusion could result, particularly when relativistic particles are employed. Also, large regions of the atmosphere could be lifted to an unexpectedly high altitude so that missiles encounter unexpected and unplanned drag forces with resultant destruction or deflection of same. Weather modification is possible by, for example, altering upper atmosphere wind patterns or altering solar absorption patterns by constructing one or more plumes of atmospheric particles which will act as a lens or focusing device. ...

[edit on 11-11-2008 by Dbriefed]

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Dbriefed

Was that a joke? You missed the part immediately after that which you bolded:

satisfies a basic requirement of a weapon system, i.e., continuous checking of operability

Deny ignorance - stick to the facts. There is no evidence HAARP is anything other than it claims to be. None. It is not a weapon. It is of very limited power.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
"As alluded to earlier, missile or aircraft destruction, deflection, or confusion could result, particularly when relativistic particles are employed. Also, large regions of the atmosphere could be lifted to an unexpectedly high altitude so that missiles encounter unexpected and unplanned drag forces with resultant destruction or deflection of same. Weather modification is possible by, for example, altering upper atmosphere wind patterns or altering solar absorption patterns by constructing one or more plumes of atmospheric particles which will act as a lens or focusing device. ..."

Sounds like a Dr. Evil weapon to me.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Infra_red

Has anyone else tried to log onto the official website for harrp these past few days? feb6-9 2009 I usually go everyday to check out the magnameter readings. Needless to say I cannot get on. Is this just a glitch or are they up to something?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
i have an uncle who took me into another room in the house and i quote .. jason you belive all that alien stuff. rememeber when i went to scotland on submarine missions? i never went to scotland i worked on a program called harrp , it controls the weather and more . look i dont care what anyone says , about this i know what i was told when i was a kid my uncle would be gone on sub missions. i dont doubt the man for nothing .

thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join