It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Bush Subconcious Conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Does anyone think its possible that bush subconciously simply wants revenge on the 2,000 dead from 9/11 by taking out his anger on the Iraqi, killing them because their leader (Sadaam) and his father didnt get along?... just a thought

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
No, I think that's something that a lot of the Bush-haters would like to have you believe. They'll call him an idiot and insane in one breath, and then a genius for orchestrating 9/11 and the WMD lies in the next breath. The fact remains that President Bush is still a rational man and he does have a heart. He just happens to have convictions that a lot of people don't agree with. But I think that is something that will always occur in this country with our Presidents. At least half the country will almost always be against the things they do.

I think one of the good things that those who dislike Bush often overlook is the ability to always recognize where the man stands. Unlike with Clinton, Bush will tell you what he believes and what he's going to do- and he'll do it regardless of public opinion and how it will fair with the polls. That's something that I admire about the man even when I disagree with him. I guess its one of those "the devil you know is the devil you trust" situations.

Now, if Bush were to go off his rocker and order the systematic and indescriminate targeting and murder of civilians by our military then your conspiracy theory might ring true. However, this hasn't happend and probably never will. If those orders were ever given they would surely be refused at least at some point along the chain of command. Regardless of what some war opponents will tell you, this country does not intentionally target civilians for the sake of killing civilians. Gone are the days of indescriminate carpet bombings. This nation has done more to prevent the killing of civilians and to increase the accuracy of its weapons than any other nation in the history of modern warfare.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
No, I think that's something that a lot of the Bush-haters would like to have you believe. They'll call him an idiot and insane in one breath, and then a genius for orchestrating 9/11 and the WMD lies in the next breath.

Bush had nothing to do with orchestrating 9/11. The sock puppet was set up by the likes of Rumsfeld and Cheney. Bush is not a genious. For that matter, neither are the others...EVIL is genious, and as followers,good old Lucifer guided and illuminated the way.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I don't think for one moment, that it's a subconcious thing at all. I also don't think it's an act of revenge, but it is an act.

Here's why : The US Government, is putting on a show, to us the ignorant masses (not saying anyone specifically is ignorant, especially not Me, just what Uncle Sam thinks) where they show us that they're trying to help give Iraq "Democracy", while they set up a new government structure for them, & meanwhile....back on the ranch....in the great old U S of A....they're slowly shutting down democracy. How you might ask? Well, let's see, there's the "Patriot Act", you can go here to read some about it :

www.epic.org...

Don't forget the sunset clauses of the Patriot Act either :

www.commondreams.org...

Let's see, who fits the profile of a "Lone Wolf Terrorist"...? Can you think for a moment. I think it's basically, anyone & everyone who wants to stand up for what's right, & anyone who might want to revolt against a Tyrannical government with too much power. Oops...guess what...? They've already got too much power, & you gave it to them.

There's also the fact that events like Waco & the Oklahoma City Bombing have been tied together, with events like Sept 11th & any terrorists hi-jacking a plane with a bomb.

Along with all of this, eventually there will be a second Civil War in America, after years of struggle & many many deaths, the government will eventually reign the US population in after taking away all of our guns (by the way, we as Americans do not have the "right to Bear Arms" as most people think we do, there is more to that part of the Constitution, it says "The Right to Bear Arms, in a Military or Militia Group" which means, you have to be in the Military, or a Militia group[the Government has been cracking down on all Private Militia groups, as they've gotten too Militaristic for the Governments liking] or very close to that, My apologies for the crude interpretation) & weapons, & they will use things like 9/11 as a "Remember the Alamo" to inspire us to "Unite" again, after a bloody Civil War, which will more than likely be Hispanic on Black on White inspired.

Here's exactly what the 2nd Amendment says : A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

That's Lawyer speak (Thomas Jefferson was a lawyer...remember), for a military bearing arms, not the people of the nation.

You know how they will do it? With images of 9/11, images of the many different "terrorist actions" along with image of "United Airlines" & "America Airlines", which were 2 of the airlines that went down in 9/11. You take the first name of each, & you have "United America" & you can switch it even, to "America United", that way it is interchangeable. There's more to it than just this simple & uncomplicated explanation I've given here. As I'm sure you're aware, it takes time to type it all out on this & I'll suggest you watch My posts, as I'll fill it in where I can in response to other peoples comments on here.

This is no subconcious act, as an act of revenge, it's out & out manipulation of a mass of pbulic too ignorant to the see the slight of hand magician at work...& I think Janet Reno makes a fugly "Lovely Assistant" for the conjurer.

There's only one sub"con"cious thing going on here, the twisting of the words of the government officials, making you see something that isn't there.

[edit on 13-12-2005 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

new topics

top topics

join