It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi moon base

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Nazis on the moon is about as far fetched as anything I have recently read. Quoting wikipedia is as easy as writing an article yourself and quoting it, as wiki is open to modifications. The V-2 was as far as they could throw a warhead, and New York was out of its range. Sure they had some great things on the drawing board and some made it to prototype stages, but a saucer that could do 2200Km/Hr would have been rushed into production faster than the rocket planes that had their wings glued on. And that video of the moon motel that was shot by Armstrong in 69? C'mon, there is almost no perspective to size other than the spacewalker that bounds by, and the quality absolutely sucks for even 20's cameras, let alone NASA spec 1969 super 8. And the production value is just laughable. Lets not forget the often quoted "we have some visitors here" or something to that nature. Every nation that had a radio receiver was listening to those transmissions and no one else has heard these? This is bunk, although it is a complete waste of an evening if you want to keep digging deeper into all the links in wikipedia. And to assume the centripitul force of water could be used to power a spacecraft..do you know how much water weighs? Just use logic here and enjoy the science fiction.

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
I'm more than a bit skeptical. If the Germans had all of this advanced technology how's come we all aren't speaking German right now? I think someone needs to refill their Lithium prescription.

Yeah the Germans and the occult.
The only occult around here is what people don't know.

What would you do as president of the United States, being
surrounded by 24 neutron warhead missile launching
Nazi subs.

Well Truman got two atomic bombs, that wasn't such a bad deal.

Tesla got locked up in Los Alamos vault, well his documents did.
Thats 50 years man, those documents are go be unreadable.
To hide UFO technology everything else is being hid.
80 trunks of documents and Tesla got killed in the process.
Thanks a heap Illuminati.

But keeping Tesla's science locked up, thats bad man.

Yup, the occult is a bad thing. And practiced by Nazis too.

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mashup
While trying to find something about the Nazis and the occult, I came across this page. Down under the middle, it discusses a moon base and contact with other races.

the Germans landed on the Moon as early as 1942

I'm a bit sceptical about this, what do you think?

I think there are even better web pages and videos on the subject.

At least many authentic magazines and plans were in effect.

If one holds that Germany had saucer secrets then perhaps a submarine
with anti gravity, now identified with positive charges, equipment would
chance going to the Moon.

ED: Occult meaning they just kept Tesla's science a secret, Shhhh.

[edit on 6/11/2008 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Yeah. The Nazis had "plans" for going to the moon. I suppose that's supposed to be some version of quod erat demonstrandum or something. I have plans for a fusion powered speedboat to cross the Atlantic in 10 minutes, too; doesn't mean it will happen.

To quote Joan Cusack from the movie 'Working Girl' ... "Sometimes I sing and dance around the house in my underwear. Doesn't make me Madonna. Never will."

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Why the Nazi's I ask? Was this some crazy plot to keep the "White" race from getting wiped out? Where these people originally aliens to begin with? Was it some kind of plot to preserve human existence? I just don't get it.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
thats where all the loonies go to look for santa clause.,, the tooth fairy,, and the boogy man... the moon is made of cheese,, so mickey mouse lives there too.. when he isnt at disneyland.

posted on Sep, 21 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

Hey Hey.. Dont mess with Santa.. I look forward to his visits on Dec 25th every year.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a good question (the topic poster). First, ill say a few words about me. Im not a nazi nor a german and yes, i believe that nazis are on the moon or further like mentioned earlier. About nazis on the moon.... Yes, nazis made the haunebu series. But believe it or not, the americans have their share of fliying saucers aswell but i havent heard from an escape attempt from americans (more about american ufos later).

An earlier version of haunebu:

Haunebus were MADE by germans, they used psychics to contact the spirits/something else to get the instructions to build the haunebus.

www.v-j-enterprises.com... says that even russians had their own spacecrafts like haunebus were the germans "wolksvagen" for the skies. There was an incident where an ufo crashed in russia. it was filmed from 2 positions (i saw it in a documentary), i believe that it was one of the russians own saucers failing a test drive. That same site also says that russians and america made a base of their own, a russian-american base. for the record, the bases were made underground and that site says that moon has air and wegetation too.

a copy-pasted story from that site:
A Japanese friend of mine in Los Angeles related to me the story of his friend's father, who worked as technician in an aircraft research bureau in Japan during the war. In July of 1945, two and a half months after the war ended in Germany, a huge German transport submarine brought to Japan the latest of German inventions - two spherical wingless flying devices. The Japanese R&D team put the machines together, following the German instructions, and... there was something very bizarre and other-earthy standing in front of them - a ball shaped flying device without wings or propellers, that nobody knew how it flied. The fuel was added, the start button of this unmanned machine was pressed* and it .... disappeared with a roar and flames without a in the sky. The team never saw it again. The engineers were so frightened by the unexpected might of the machine, that they promptly dynamited the second prototype and choose to forget the whole incident. .

im not going to continue with the german ufos but moving on to american ones, if this was interesting then go to the site i mentioned earlier.

american ufos... actually america-canada ufos.

Avro series - started by canadians, continued by americans.
im not going to continue with this too. american ufos are here - www.ufocasebook.com...

now excuse me, im going to dig up some more info about russian ufos and japanese ones (if they had one).

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I knew Tesla and Einstein and maybe even Flash Gordon were involved in this somewhere. Oh, I remember where. The comic strips. Something about placing a huge mirror on the Moon, perhaps, which could be focused to burn Allied armies like ants under a magnifying glass. I'm sure the Professor's haughty but beautiful daughter needed rescuing at some point, also.

Anyway, it's a good yarn. And if somebody can actually come up with some verifiable documentation that any such thing happened outside of the comic books, I'm sure we'd all be interested in seeing it.

posted on Jan, 7 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

An earlier version of haunebu:

Was a young Billy Meier involved in the construction of these things, by any chance? Because the construction and photography have a lot of similarities.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The tone certainly got sarcastic fast again. I'm not saying I believe this, but upon considering the theory I as an open minded man, can easily see that there is a possibility that this could well be true. UFO sightings dramatically rose in the 50's. and to look at the amount of ufo clips on youtube, these crafts are being filmed worldwide, almost nightly...sometimes during the day.

This world is an illusion, who can trust their senses anymore? Deceit and lies in media, mind control, EMF manipulations and HAARP, drugs, chemtrails, Illuminati, radio and music...all designed to mislead us and make us so unaware and ready to ridicule anything not heard of on mainstream media and to consider it myth. All myth has some aspect of truth in it and at least some humans have the capacity to consider the possibilities in a rational way. Ancient civilizations wouldn't have made up their history would they? Histories that include UFO's, aliens, gods from the sky, 2012, genetic codes, astronomy, astrology...the list goes on. We consider their fact as MYTH? How ignorant and dangerous to brush off. One only has to open their eyes and connect the dots to work out what's really going on behind the scenes.

Back to the point, perhaps a section of the Illuminati is working towards a Nazi return to Earth in 2012 to fully instigate the NWO? I shall never disregard it.

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mashup
While trying to find something about the Nazis and the occult, I came across this page. Down under the middle, it discusses a moon base and contact with other races.

the Germans landed on the Moon as early as 1942
I'm a bit sceptical about this, what do you think?

Hi Mashup,

It's a shame your or somebody else didn't make a back up of that article about a Nazi moon base. It has been removed from that link, so I guess we'll never know what is really going on. Does anyone here remember what it said?

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Actually von Braun was had plans to put a nazi spacestation in orbit and was working on sending Germany to the moon. All his rocket testing initially was for that purpose. He spent time in jail when he first refused to let his rocket engines be used on the V1 which brought so much devestation to southern England.
So did he (von Braun) ever reach the moon? Of course he did but only with the funding and technical help of NASA. . .

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Nazi's going to the moon and mars huh? I can't say that I agree with any of this just because of how far out it sounds, but I CAN say that there is footage around of a Mars landscape that no one can seem to pinpoint to any one Mars probe sent, and is confirmed as video that is very very old and brand new technology, which existed in Germany in the 40's and 50's......

I still cannot bring myself to believe this non-sense, but the old footage of Mars is a little unsettling.

That's my two cents!

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
www.ironsky.net...
swastika moon base

farm3.static.flickr.com...
has a picture of the moon base

farm5.static.flickr.com...
nazi ufo

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Trust me,
If they Germans had the tech to get to the moon "as early as 1942" as the claims go, New York would've took a pounding like a red headed step child period...

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Well for a start this is always a topic that intreagues me! Its probably a load of rubish but there has been pictures of Huge swastika's on the moon, whether these images are real or not i do not know!
Another point that is worth mentioning is that no human being has set foot on the moon since 1972, is this because there is some kind of Nazi force or even Alien's up there? surely the human race is not the only living race in the universe? and surely it could have been possible for the Nazi's to create some kind of space vessle if they had the technology? they were very afficiant so i don't see why they wouldn't have been able to...
--
www.ironsky.net...

The Link above is one to Images of Nazi's and the moon.

Thanks for Reading, Zak Blenkiron.
edit on 17-12-2011 by Zakblenkiron because: Incorrect spelling

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
www.ironsky.net...
swastika moon base

More intriguing than a nazi moon base is the time travel technology that was used to fetch a copy of this newspaper article from 2018.

Yup. Seems Legit

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join