It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi moon base

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
While trying to find something about the Nazis and the occult, I came across this page. Down under the middle, it discusses a moon base and contact with other races.

the Germans landed on the Moon as early as 1942

I'm a bit sceptical about this, what do you think?

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I'm more than a bit skeptical. If the Germans had all of this advanced technology how's come we all aren't speaking German right now? I think someone needs to refill their Lithium prescription.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Well towards the end of the war, they did have alot of technology which they weren't able to produce or manufacture in time. The only reason they didn't use the technology was due to the allies being on the doorsteps of Berlin!
(Yes, I know the Americans and British didn't get to Berlin, but urely you understand?)

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
This is another controversial topic that seems perfect for Skunk Works.

Moving this thread to the back-to-basics ATS forum , Skunk Works.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
first i answered a post about nazis in antartica...now there on the moon....
maybe its the us government planting the seeds of a future war????
you know after we invade all of the world and force them to except freedom and the christian way by destroying everything they own and replacing it with mcdonalds, shoppingmalls and churchs and we have no one left to invade or fight we will turn our attention on those damb nazis and the death ray there building on the moon.....im shure that our president george bush the 5th will come to our rescue.........

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Unless someone finds a giant swastika on the moon, i think we can rule this one out...

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I'd say that it's a load of utter honk. Nazis on the moon in 1942? Where did they launch from? Why did no-one see them? Why didn't they then use the technology to bomb Britain more thoroughly, and then the USA and the USSR? Why didn't they announce that they were on the moon? (Little twisted Joe Goebbels would have love trumpeting that!) And the guy who claims that they were there - also claims that there is an atmosphere and water on the moon. Ummm.... nope. You only have to look at the damn thing to refute that.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Don't forget about Operation Paperclip. If you've read about this, the US Government brought a bunch of German scientist into the US & hid them here, having them work on rockets, nuclear physics, etc.

On top of this, the OSS : Office of Strategic Services, later becoming the CIA : Central Intelligence Agency, brought a bunch of Nazi SS into the CIA to help turn around the new "Cold War" with the Russians.

Nothing is impossible. I've heard there's been an alien base on the Moon for thousands of years, maybe it's not German or Nazi, but who knows.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Why would they want a base on the moon? If they went in '42 then it was probably in hope of developing some kind of weapon for the upcomming war, if so, then why wasnt it used? Perhaps because it failed, if so, then they may well have left and do not have a base there anymore.

It is highly unlikely though that they did/do have a base, surely they would have been proud of having sent man to the moon before the Americans and would have by now disclosed information that they went up.

Perhaps they still have a plan in motion, perhaps project Paperclip was really a Nazi takeover of the US top by German scientists who are now using America as their vessel to achieve whatever agenda they have. Perhaps the US moon landing was a Nazi landing...

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Perhaps Goebbels didn't make a huge propaganda circus due to keeping it some kind of secret maybe? Although that sounds a bit weak, usually with things like this they need to have some degree of secrecy. Maybe it's because the war was going on and there was something they didn't want other governments and nations knowing?

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Well this is different. Nazi's on the moon, and in the antarctic. Wow!!
I must have fallen asleep in my history classes in school, 'cause I sure don't remember this part. Wow!!! I'll have to explore that site a little further, if for no other reason but to get a few giggles. Hey I just had a thought, I wonder if Sherry Shriner will show up somewhere in my explorations (giggling hysterically). This seems right down her alley, evil lizard people, and demonic greys, et al.....
Nazi's on the moon. Wow!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
come on....they couldnt get a bomber to new york, which is what hitler really wanted, but they got to the moon?

[edit on 18-12-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   
"It has been suggested that the Nazis had managed to reach the Moon and later the planet Mars, with these rocket-powered saucers." -Wikipedia quote

If we cant get to Mars now, i think that kinda rules out the possibility of making it to Mars in 194friggin2. Or maybe its just me.

And the "reptilian" species that run this planet had a confrence there with Hitler's best. Wow. I am astounded. Hitler really had it going his way. Where did he go wrong? Im guessing it was getting his *** kicked in the later part of the war. Thats why the French dont speak German. Thats what i learned from my college history class.

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 06:37 AM
link   
removed sarcastic, counter-productive remark

[edit on 17-12-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
cease and desist from riduculing the topic.

From SO's opening post in Skunk Worls:

We certainly do not want to discourage the involvement of helpful critical analysis and skeptical thought, this will always be a very important part of collaboration on ATS. However, we will be strict in managing the tone and style of such exchanges. Please keep your critical involvement to helpful focus on issues, facts, and analysis of possibilities, and do not engage in disruptive character attacks, snipes, and insults in any way. Any such activity will result in a warning and removal of your post.

Let's all play nice now, okay.......

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Nazis on the moon and Nazis in the antartic. I'm guessing they are trying to find ways to take over the planet. I find it impossible that anyone would believe this.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
this theory could explain the race to the moon between the US and USSR, probably in hopes of gaining research papers...?

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Perhaps the nculear bomb was a kind of test thing as well? (the one at the end of WWII) and was supposedly an American show of power against the Russians.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
WWII German magazines were full of Moon stories.

Von Braun designed a saucer to go to the Moon.
See some of the UFO Nazi videos on youtube or pages on the net.

Sort of wonder if Von Braun actually met Willy Ley and Tesla in 1937.

Nazi Army officers were in charge of the V2 and rockets.
Which they imroved with information from the Guggenheim funded
Goddard Rocket Society in new Mexico.

Not much has been done actually from those days as it all secret now.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join