It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge explosion rocks NJ apartment.

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Very little on this at present, it appears that a large explosion has ripped apart an apartment block in NJ. Multiple injuries and people possibly trapped reported. No cause given yet.

Heres the initial Sky News link....

www.sky.com...

CX.

CX

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Fox News are reporting that it was definately a gas explosion. Not sure how they got that info as from the live news shots you can see the fire crews are still tackling the blaze.

CX.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   

County Sheriff Leo P. McGuire said the fire may have been started when a contractor working near high-pressure gas lines attempted to remove an oil tank.

CNN.com

I guess thats why you heard Fox News saying it was a gas explosion.

CX

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Thanks for that andpau66.

CX.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Welcome, CX

Still watching....

Section of the rear wall has collapsed. why evil NWO why... they must be taking out buildings again. Damn those secret expolsives...

[edit on 13-12-2005 by andpau66]

CX

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by andpau66
Welcome, CX

Still watching....

Section of the rear wall has collapsed. why evil NWO why... they must be taking out buildings again. Damn those secret expolsives...

Yeah i guess it is suprising that the usual suspects have'nt been blamed for this one. Don't you find it weird that we live in a time now where the possibilty of "an accident" occurring is fast beoming a thing of the past?

CX.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Hopefully there weren't that many deaths. Why in the world though would a contractor, someone who specializes in an area, attempt to remove an oil tank? I also read that people smelled the gas 30 minutes before the explosion if that is true, why try to remove the oil tank.

top topics

join