It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

26 December - The new Doomsday?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I had no idea where to put this, but this forum will get the best opinions - me thinks.

I suppose someone might have mentioned or noted this, but I just came to the realization that we (earth) had two huge earthquakes on 26 December in two consecutive years.

26 December 2003 we saw the Bam earthquake in Iran causing an estimated 5,000 to 15,000 deaths (the figures differ from one site to another).
26 December 2004 we saw the South Eastern earthquake (causing the killer Tsunami) killing over 283,000 (est.) people.

Looking at the year before that (26 December 2002) I only stumbled upon the South East Queensland Storms (USA) that cannot possibly be compared to the disasters that followed the years after that.

I guess I might be paranoid (too much time on ATS?
) but I feel a bit uneasy with 26 December looming over us... Could 26 December 2005 kill even more people?

Does anyone else think that there might be more behind the annual earthquakes (disasters) or am I being paranoid and this is nothing more than a sad coincidence?

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I posted something similar in Dreams & Personal Predictions on BTS:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 07:29 AM
link   
LoL! So you did... Great minds... heh!? Or is that rather paranoid minds?

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
i sure hope nothing hits thailand again, im leaving on the 26th to go to thailand with some college students and my professors for 12 days. i hope the only thing i have to worry about is the bird flu and not another EQ.

Kind Regards,
Digitalgrl

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
More than likely your next catastrophic geological event will happen in N America somewheres. Possible Locations: Yellowstone, St Helens area or a California event.

top topics

join