It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real 4400

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Last night I saw a program named 'The real 4400', named after the series 4400. It was said that many who have been abducted by aliens has experienced new abilities they did not have before the abduction (or loss of time).

There was a woman (I think she was from australia) that became an artist afterwards. She showed some pictures wich she had made individually but witch she later on discovered fit together to make a bigger picture. I'd like another look at her picture.

But I can't remember her name so I can't search for her so my question is, anyone who have seen the program or otherwise know whom I try to find? Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I am trying to piece together two experiences that are about 5 years apart and I have posted on two different subjects on this form which are related. But now I am almost perfect with identifying people with more of a reptillian genetic code (without having to rely on the crazy time-consuming photoshop test). Maybe I was abducted? Maybe not? But if these beings are our friends i'm sure they would give us gifts in the forms of abilities.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghaele
There was a woman (I think she was from australia) that became an artist afterwards. She showed some pictures wich she had made individually but witch she later on discovered fit together to make a bigger picture. I'd like another look at her picture.

But I can't remember her name so I can't search for her so my question is, anyone who have seen the program or otherwise know whom I try to find? Thanks in advance.

She is probably just riding the wave of popularity, after being 'abducted'..

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghaele
Last night I saw a program named 'The real 4400', named after the series 4400. It was said that many who have been abducted by aliens has experienced new abilities they did not have before the abduction (or loss of time).

But I can't remember her name so I can't search for her so my question is, anyone who have seen the program or otherwise know whom I try to find?

Hey Ghaele i saw the same show, i didnt catch her name butt i WILL find it. so amasing drawings ill get back to u if/when i find anything Thanks in advance.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Haha victory! got it.
her nam is Tracy Taylor and here are her website : www.harmonicblueprint.com...

and some thingelse :members.iinet.net.au...

Cya
Text

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hello

I just watched "The Real 4400" documentary. It was really interesting.
Tracy Taylor is a beautiful woman. Her experience with aliens and the drawings she makes are absolutely wonderful.

Thanks for the link diggu, i put it in my favorites.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I just came across the video. Did a quick search here and found 2 threads. For those that haven't had the opportunity to see it here you go.

Google Video Link

I have no comments yet as I'm just now watching it.

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
the artist women, i think it is the Annunaki (dont know how to spell it) that abducted her. The ancient Summarians wrote of this race of people, they worshiped them as gods, and said that they will one day return. The ancient Summarians said that the Annunaki looked like strong humans...
this means that it would be easy for Her to call these people, like she said, her "Star Family"

i think they are trying to tell us something through her. This also led me to the conclusion that all the ancient civilisations originate from this race of humans, Aztec, Egyptian, Summarian, all of them, in her connecting drawings it depicts pyramids and figures. Why would so many Civilisations across the world have the same styles of arcitexture and language, ITS IMPOSSIBLE. That is one lucky girl, and a very hot one i might add lol

thats just what i think :]

all hail the Annunaki :] lol

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Geez, Tracy SELLS the paintings..
Go figure.
What a grand provenance to add to a painting. It was inspired through an alien abduction.
Will that be Visa or MasterCharge ?

Lex

posted on Dec, 9 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Geez, Tracy SELLS the paintings..
Go figure.
What a grand provenance to add to a painting. It was inspired through an alien abduction.
Will that be Visa or MasterCharge ?

Lex
i dought the aliens tell her not to sell them lol what else would she do with them? if she sold them, she gets the message out thats hidden in her paintings, and she makes a bit of cash on the side, not bad at all.

alex

posted on Jul, 29 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
technically, if we're going by the show.
the abductors are future humans.
not aliens.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
here's the YT vid ..

top topics

join