It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Avoidance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Yea I have another one of these in relationship forum, but what the heck, might as well ask this, any bright ideas for avoiding the annoying state that is dreaming, because I dont think their special, I dont think their trying to tell me anything, and to be honest, I dont want to hear what my subconcious has to say about life because its probably sick and demented.

So, any ideas, sleeping late, early? Foods? Pills...well not pills, but ideas...

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I have a suggestion but uhhhh
~looks knowingly at the terms and conditions of ATS/BTS)~
I may have to U2U it

It's actually an awful suggestion now that I thought about actually suggesting it to somebody to 'help' them

hmmm I don't know how U could go about voluntarily giving up your dreams. Sounds kinda tough though, I don't really remember my dreams anymore and not even sure why, just assume they ain't that good.

[edit on 13-12-2005 by ImJaded]

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I just stopped doing it I guess I do all my dreaming while I am awake

try to use your imagination more while you are awake it may reduce the possibility of having dreams

I noticed that I no longer dream or at verry least dream alot less often and when I do it's usualy normal stuff

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   
A good energy-draining workout before bedtime will usually ensure you don't have any dreams. At least that usually works for me. My theory is that you only remember the dreams if you wake up during them, and you usually only dream during your deepest sleep. Having an exhausted body that needs it's rest is a sure way to make sure you get that deep sleep over with first thing at night.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Want to quit dreaming, then, WAKE UP!

True illuminates have no dreams. Dreams are for those who are asleep. - Samael Aun Weor

[edit on 15-12-2005 by Tamahu]

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Now that is what I wanted to hear.

top topics

join