It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And what will you name your tooth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
March 10, 2005
Within a dream, and a part and the last did I see, I was in front or standing in front of an Asian woman and this was her at our house. And she told me to smile. And I tried smiling...and I remembered how I smiled as a child. And she wanted me to smile...so I could name my tooth. And I saw that I was facing toward the North side of within the house and I stood amoung women, and they seemed as women I knew before. And I saw a woman (yet while I stood in front of the Asian woman, I saw I had tooth floss and I was trying to get it out...I guess being silly about it) And as I stood among the woman, for she was as a woman from a church I went to as a child.

And I heard the woman say to me, like, "And what will you name your tooth?" And I paused and said, "Jesus", for this one tooth in my mouth was a sword. And I said, "Jesus is my sword." and I heard as she said like, "Can't you name it something else?" and I said like, "Christ is my sword." then I heard her say, Why don't you go back to school...as if to insult me...And I began to speak...and I said like, "God hates schools as it is written" and these women were appalled. And I began to speak more...and say like, And why are there so many denominations? you have the methodist, penticostal, catholic, baptist...and I said, Why are we all divided, when we are to be one? And I saw my husband in the kitchen, and he also wondered, and was in agreement, as though he said like, Yah...why? And the women could say nothing or did say nothing to me.

Then from there I woke up.

It is written:
"But be converted, or else I will come unto thee shortly and will fight against them with sword of my mouth. Let him that hath ears, hear what the spirit sayth unto the congregations. To him that overcometh will I give to eat Manna that is hid, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receives it."

"Think not, that I am come to send peace into the earth. I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law: And a mans foes shall be they of his own household."

of open school

of the school of the children

"But Jesus knew their thoughts, and said to them. Every kingdom divided within itself, shall be brought to naught. Neither shall any city or household divided against itself, continue. So if Satan cast out Satan, then is he divided against himself. How shall then his kingdom endure? Also if I by the help of Belzebub cast out devils: by whose help do your children cast them out? Therefore they shall be your judges. But if I cast out the devils by the spirit of God: then is the kingdom of God come on you?"

"I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. An hired servant, which is not the shepherd, neither the sheep are his own, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and flyeth, and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep. The hired servant flyeth, because he is an hired servant, and careth not for the sheep. I am that good shepherd, and know mine, and am known of mine. As my father knoweth me: even so know I my father. And I give my life for the sheep: and other sheep I have, which are not of this fold. Them also must I bring, that they may hear my voice, and that there may be one flock and one shepherd."

T hese are makers of sects:
Main Entry: sect
Pronunciation: 'sekt
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English secte, from Middle French & Late Latin & Latin; Middle French, group, sect, from Late Latin secta organized ecclesiastical body, from Latin, course of action, way of life, probably from sectari to pursue, frequentative of sequi to follow -- more at SUE
1 a : a dissenting or schismatic religious body; especially : one regarded as extreme or heretical b : a religious denomination
2 archaic : SEX 1
3 a : a group adhering to a distinctive doctrine or to a leader b : PARTY c : FACTION "

Look, see:
Roman Catholic Church or The Holy See: The oldest and most widely known “christian” sect.
Orthodox (Eastern) - Michael Cerularius, 1054
Protestants, Lutherans - Martin Luther, 1517
Anabaptists - Zwingli, 1519
Church of England, Anglicanism - Henry VIII, 1534
Calvinism; Dutch Reformed - Calvin, 1536
Presbyterians - Knox, 1560
Puritans - Cartwright, 1570
Congregationalists - Brown, 1582
Baptists - John Smith, 1605
Episcopalians - Seabury, 1620
Quakers - Fox, 1654
Shakers - Ann Lee, 1741