posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 05:17 PM
The average radio station has between 100-200 songs in it's rotation at any given time. That's why you hear the same old songs over and over...
which can cause burnout.
So, let's say that ATS got a licensed radio station, and that every member was alloted a certain amount of songs to play (lets go with at LEAST 10),
and that everyone would have a chance to be on-air.
WHAT WOULD YOU PLAY?
Make a quickie playlist of between 10-20 songs... and let's see how varied we can get.. to make sure our listeners
wouldn't get the traditional burnout Top 40 radio gives.
The rules? There ARE none. ANY artist... from ANY decade... from ANY genre: (Oh, and PLEASE don't bash people for their music tastes...
that's just plainly immature and dumb. Think twice before doing so.)
1) Beastie Boys - (You Gotta) Fight For Your Right (To Party)
2) The Cars - Shake It Up
3) Lenny Kravitz - Again
4) The Rolling Stones - Jumping Jack Flash
5) Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl
6) The Temptations - Ain't Too Proud To Beg
7) The Clash - Rock The Casbah
8) Depeche Mode - People Are People
9) Bob Marley & The Wailers - Stir It Up
10) Paul McCartney & Wings - Live and Let Die
11) Vertical Horizon - Everything You Want
12) Loverboy - Working For The Weekend
...that's all for now. Feel free to repost other playlists whenever you feel like! Keep the "station" alive