It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

David cameron, new tory leader....NWO man?

page: 1
5

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
As the conservative party in Britain has just elected a new leader, does anyone know if David cameron has ever attended the Bilderberg meeting's, or any other organisation?

We already know that he has Royal blood!

Have tried to do some research, but nothing.

Anyone else know anything?




posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
A whole day a still no replies, come on people, what's wrong with you?

I think this would be a very serious subject, and at least interesting to know if he is involved in anyway.

Maybe like me, no one could find any info relating to this!


CX

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I'd come back to this later if i were you, a lot of people work during the day.

Is there anything that makes you particularly believe he is part of the NWO? I find it hard to believe that some of our dippy politicians would even be considered for this anyway!


CX.



posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
This is now relevant because:

David Cameron is UK's new prime minister

Sorry for turfing up such an old topic, but I did a search for New World Order and Cameron, because tonight I have been hearing the mentioning of a New World Order (mostly on the BBC).

I can't say I've heard british policitcs talked about like this before, it sounds very American. Maybe it's just a sign of the times, a catchy phrase they all like to use?


I am wondering if Cameron will be attending the next Bilderberg meeting as OP questions almost 5 years ago?
I place a bet of yes!


[edit for typos]

[edit on 11-5-2010 by viber8]



posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Mmmm Cameron's speech.."Fairness of the heart"! - Really Mr Cameron, CUTS, CUTS, CUTS.............. not to benefit the poor but only the rich!!!!


Watch the stock exchange today..................LOSS,LOSS,LOSS.................



posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I predicted it in one of the threads before the elections, it was obvious that he was going to be Prime minister, he was invited to the last Bilderburg meeting lol



posted on May, 11 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
If its any use, a BBC reporter was at downing street and said something along these lines

"So here is the new world, or..... new order,"

Thats my 2 cents



posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
It's a huge carve up, a fix.

Labour could have formed a rainbow govt. with Lib-Dems, SNP and Plaid Cymru. All they had to do was agree to a referendum on PR. But they didn't. What kind of political party throws away power? The Lib-Dems themselves said Labour conducted talks as if they didn't want to win.

Bottom line is, Proportional representation is much harder to control than a FPTP system, We had a chance for improving our democracy. TPTB blocked it. Roll on more Blue / Red over and over for ever with no difference between them. We are pwned.



posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ibex08
"So here is the new world, or..... new order,"


Yes! This is what I heard too, something along the lines of
"Here it is the New World, ...New Team, ...New World Order, if you will"

I should of wrote it down at the time because I'm useless at remembering exact words.



posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmodromia tis parnasida
I predicted it in one of the threads before the elections, it was obvious that he was going to be Prime minister, he was invited to the last Bilderburg meeting lol


any information or sources on that? cheers



posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I don't know about Cameron, but I'm pretty sure (though not 100%)that I recall Ken Clarke being listed as an attendee at the Greek meeting.

Ken Clarke now takes the cabinet role of Lord Chancellor And Secretary Of State For Justice.

Another pawn makes base and gets turned into a queen, IMO...


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Yes, he is part of the "NWO" if you will, i simply say that as being one of the hand picked, groomed elites that attends all the usual meetings and think tanks. George Osborne his chancellor was caught meeting with a Rothschild on a yacht last year i think.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by Solomons]



posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Yes he is NWO through and through. Basicaly the conservative party here in the UK is the Big Busines and War party. David Cameron, George Osbourne and William Hague are all privately educated millionares, close associates with Rothschilds and members of the bilderberg. His entire cabinet is comprised of wealthy white elitist males.

www.youtube.com...

Watch this video and google and Bullingdon club, its the UKs version of Skull and Bones, an Eton fraternity.

Gordon Browns looking pretty good compared to these assholes. This country is screwed.



posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
If Cameron is a NWO puppet, then Gordon Brown must be Satan.


New Labour brought us survelliance cameras, ID cards, the human rights act that protects criminals or terrorists and screws the innocent. A National register and DNA database, secret courts & more power to local councils for imposing fines for miniscule offences and there's also the digital economy bill.

David Cameron & Tories have promised to scrap and make changes to all of the big brother policies introduced by New Labour. Whether they keep their promises remains to be seen. Then you will have your answer.


List of Bilderberg participants
en.wikipedia.org...

United Kingdom

Paddy Ashdown (1989),[29] former leader of Liberal Democrats, High Representative for Bosnia and Herzegovina
Ed Balls (2006),[30] former Economic Secretary to the Treasury and advisor to British Prime Minister Gordon Brown and was Secretary of State for Children, Schools and Families (2007-2010)
Peter Carington, 6th Baron Carrington (Steering Committee member) ,[31] former Foreign Secretary
Kenneth Clarke (1993,[32] 1998,[33] 1999,[34] 2003,[35] 2004,[36] 2006,[37] 2008),[38][39] Chancellor of the Exchequer 1993-1997, Shadow Secretary of State for Business, Enterprise and Regulatory Reform 2008-2010, Lord Chancellor, Secretary of State for Justice 2010-current
Robert Gascoyne-Cecil (Viscount Cranborne) (1997),[1] Leader of the House of Lords 94-97
Denis Arthur Greenhill, Lord Greenhill of Harrow (deceased) (1974),[40]) former Head of Foreign and Commonwealth Office
Denis Healey (founder and Steering Committee member),[31] former Chancellor of the Exchequer
Peter Mandelson (1999,,[41] 2009[42] Business Secretary (2008-2010)
John Monks (1996),[43] former TUC General Secretary
George Osborne (2006,[44] 2007,[44] 2008[45] 2009[46]) Shadow Chancellor of the Exchequer (2004-2010), Chancellor of the Exchequer 2010-current
David Owen (1982),[47] former British Foreign Secretary and leader of the Social Democratic Party
Enoch Powell, (deceased) (1968),[48] MP and Ulster Unionist
Malcolm Rifkind (1996),[43] former Foreign Secretary
Eric Roll (1964, 1966, 1967, 1973-1975, 1977-1999) (Bilderberg Steering Committee),[49] Department of Economic Affairs, 1964, later Bilderberg Group Chairman
John Smith (1989) (deceased),[50] Labour Party leader

[edit] Prime Ministers
Tony Blair (1993),[21][32] Prime Minister 1997-2007
Gordon Brown (1991),[22] Prime Minister 2007- 2010
Edward Heath,[3] Prime Minister 1970-1974
Alec Douglas-Home (1977-1980),[51] Chairman of the Bilderberg Group, Prime Minister 1963-1964
Margaret Thatcher (1975),[52] Prime Minister 1979-1990

[edit on 19-5-2010 by kindred]



posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by rizla
It's a huge carve up, a fix.

Labour could have formed a rainbow govt. with Lib-Dems, SNP and Plaid Cymru. All they had to do was agree to a referendum on PR. But they didn't. What kind of political party throws away power? The Lib-Dems themselves said Labour conducted talks as if they didn't want to win.


Strategic move on the part of Labour.

The outgoing government are aware that the new government must implement unpoplular austerity measures to stabilise the economy.



posted on May, 19 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnze
Watch this video and google and Bullingdon club, its the UKs version of Skull and Bones, an Eton fraternity.


And there we have it! Blair made the Freudian slip that tipped us all off:

EDUCATION EDUCATION EDUCATION



posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnze
Yes he is NWO through and through. Basicaly the conservative party here in the UK is the Big Busines and War party. David Cameron, George Osbourne and William Hague are all privately educated millionares, close associates with Rothschilds and members of the bilderberg. His entire cabinet is comprised of wealthy white elitist males.

www.youtube.com...

Watch this video and google and Bullingdon club, its the UKs version of Skull and Bones, an Eton fraternity.

Gordon Browns looking pretty good compared to these assholes. This country is screwed.


so you expect him to forget his promise on the lisbon treaty?



posted on May, 19 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by alienesque
 


They already have

www.telegraph.co.uk...

To be honest labour will more than likely dissolve parliment if Milliband gets his #ing act together and gains a 55% majority of seats. Even with all the bad press labour were getting the conservative, just, just narrowly got into power. #ing #s that they are.



posted on May, 20 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Johnze
reply to post by alienesque
 


They already have

www.telegraph.co.uk...

To be honest labour will more than likely dissolve parliment if Milliband gets his #ing act together and gains a 55% majority of seats. Even with all the bad press labour were getting the conservative, just, just narrowly got into power. #ing #s that they are.


sorry...i didnt explain myself properly..i emant he said he would give us a referendum if any more changes or additions are made to the treaty..

thats exactly whats now being planned....



posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ibex08
If its any use, a BBC reporter was at downing street and said something along these lines

"So here is the new world, or..... new order,"

Thats my 2 cents


ITN had a headline of 'NEW WORLD ORDER' at the start of News At Ten. Noticed on the website, the headline has changed to 'Government's new vision'.

ITV website has not got the latest video on yet so I've posted the link for when it updates.

ITV News - Full Programme

At the moment it is showning the 6.30pm news, should update later.



new topics

top topics



 
5

log in

join