It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
1. And Jesus came to Egypt land and all was well. He tarried not upon the coast; he went at once to Zoan, home of Elihu and Salome, who five and twenty years before had taught his mother in their sacred school.
2. And there was joy when met these three. When last the son of Mary saw these sacred groves he was a babe;
3. And now a man grown strong by buffeting of every kind; a teacher who had stirred the multitudes in many lands.
4. And Jesus told the aged teachers all about his life; about his journeyings in foreign lands; about the meetings with the masters and about his kind receptions by the multitudes.
5. Elihu and Salome heard his story with delight; they lifted up their eyes to heaven and said,
6. Our Father-God, let now thy servants go in peace, for we have seen the glory of the Lord;
7. And we have talked with him, the messenger of love, and of the covenant of peace on earth, good will to men.
8. Through him shall all the nations of the earth be blest; through him, Immanuel.
9. And Jesus stayed in Zoan many days; and then went forth unto the city of the sun, that men call Heliopolis, and sought admission to the temple of the sacred brotherhood.
10. The council of the brotherhood convened, and Jesus stood before the hierophant; he answered all the questions that were asked with clearness and with power.
11. The hierophant exclaimed, Rabboni of the rabbinate, why come you here? Your wisdom is the wisdom of the gods; why seek for wisdom in the halls of men?
12. And Jesus said, In every way of earth-life I would walk; in every hall of learning I would sit; the heights that any man has gained, these I would gain;
13. What any man has suffered I would meet, that I may know the griefs, the disappointments and the sore temptations of my brother man; that I may know just how to succour those in need.
14. I pray you, brothers, let me go into your dismal crypts; and I would pass the hardest of your tests.
15. The master said, Take then the vow of secret brotherhood. And Jesus took the vow of secret brotherhood.
16. Again the master spoke; he said, The greatest heights are gained by those who reach the greatest depths; and you shall reach the greatest depths.
17. The guide then led the way and in the fountain Jesus bathed; and when he had been clothed in proper garb he stood again before the hierophant.
Q What is the Aquarian Gospel?
A The full story of the life of Jesus.
Q How is the Aquarian Gospel different than the four gospels of Christian scripture?
A This Gospel is much more detailed and comprehensive than traditional Christian scripture. It was written by a direct eyewitness of Jesus’ entire life (as the sacred story unfolded before his eyes), and it has never been edited. Yes, the transcriber of the Aquarian Gospel witnessed the entire life of Messiah – from the birth of Mary, His mother, to the Crucifixion, Resurrection and Ascension of Christ, and all that transpired between.
Q How can this be?
A The Book of God’s Remembrance is a recording – imprinted on disc-like plates smaller than atoms; and we live in the times of Revelations! Every event that ever occurs leaves a photonic imprint on these radiant sub-atomic particles, which continuously emit extremely fine energy waves. Any person who knows how to fine-tune certain mind-receptors to the frequencies to these tiny transmissions can witness all events that have ever occurred; and this sacred recording of History can never be revised, re-written or edited (thank God).
The transcriber of the Aquarian Gospel, Levi H. Dowling (1844-1911), was strong enough to open the Book of God’s Remembrance (a huge book – also known as The Akashic Records). Levi spent 40 years learning how to fine-tune his mind.
do freemasons consider themselves priests? ascetics? abbots? brothers? gods? a mixture?
1. Where is that quote from? Is it a bible passage?
2. What is the connection between the Secret Brotherhood of the quoted passage and Freemasonry
3. Where does negative degrees come into it?
So its pretty much meaningless as a source of evidence.
Originally posted by dnero6911
2. No connection directly, I was wondering (since you where the builders of solomons temple) you might know something.
3. My original intent.. I was wondering if anyone was aware of any negative degrees in freemasonry, or have heard or thought about it before.
Originally posted by Burnt Offering
One thing I don't understand is, everybody I know who calls himself a 32 degree Mason doesn't attend the Scottish Rite Lodge like Senrak said he does. Senrak drives two hours to get to a Scottish Rite lodge. What a Mason.
Originally posted by Trinityman
I think he'll find it very hard to be a Conspiracy Master as he was BANNED.