It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Religion's Only True Conspiracy !!!! This is the Holy Grail.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Within the recesses of you subconscious psychi resides a portion of your mind that has a will to always remain true to you, no matter what. This portion of your mind is the subconscious mind. The subconscious mind is capable of calculating at a rate of 400,000,000,000 biths of information per second. Yet, the concsious mind only calculates at a rate of approximately 2,000 biths of information per second. What is happening in the subconscious mind that prevents you from utilizing the 400,000,000,000 biths of information being calculated per second?

You were introduced to the concept of "Phi".

"Phi" is a mental virus that acts as a catalyst to the subconscious mind,

"Phi" is a concept introduced to mankind from "messengers" which once introduced to a mind with the intentions of always remaining true to your mind, then divide the mind as a defense mechanism.

As your subconscious mind (Where your true self resides) calculates "Phi" expenentially it consumes the conscious mind, effectively making people more "ignorant" and controlled (by their own fears).

Religion's purpose (aside from God truly existing) is to condition the conscious mind to program the the subconscious mind to accept that this no longer needs to be known to survive (as our minds will continue to quantify the unknown expenentially in order to survive).

Religion is anti-Phi, but the spirituality remains interconnected to all, because "Phi" causes the mind to fractionalize infinity which serves as a catalyst for the big person listening to the little cells, and the little cells listening to the conscious mechanisms within the cells, and the conscious mechanisms in the cells listening to the very little peices, the consciousnesses of molecules, atoms, and ... .. . . . .

How do you release the minds of billions once you have this knowledge?

First a worldwide communication system must be in place to address all souls simultaneously, because all people are created equal, and No Child Left Behind.

Practical Excersize: (You want to do this)

Go get a piece of paper and a writing utensil.

1) Draw the "Seal of Solomon" AKA "The Star of David".

2) Now at the bottom point write "Truth".

3) At the bottom left point write "Hate".

4) At the bottom right point write "Fear".

5) At the top point write "Creation"

6) At the top left point write "Fear"

7) At the top right point write "Love"

8) Draw one eye in the middle and a smiling mouth.

Now look at what you have:

Fear (-1)+ Hate (-1)+ Fear (-1)+ Love (+1)+ Truth(+1)

You accept that fear is negative.
You accept that hate is negative.
You may accept that love is positive.
You may accept that your truth is positive.

How do you choose to judge the world and all that is in it?

Your judgment and fear have blinded and binded your mind.

Everything your conscious mind tells your subconscious mind is in confliction with your own subconscious mind which is continually calculating "Phi", unless you can convince yourself to relinquish your own mind back to you.

Fear + Hate + Fear + Love + Truth

-1 + -1 + -1 + 1 + 1 = -1 (and yet "I am")

So:

-3 + 2 = 1

That is right. -3 + 2 = 1

That equasion alone negates the neccessity of "Phi", and frees your mind from the responsibility, and the obligation of having to calculate "Phi".

Good morning.

And, although "Phi" is obsolete, its purpose is a necessity. In order to be one with nature you must acknowledge "Phi" exists, for it is everywhere from the Great pyramid to the seashell cut in half. The spiral is "Phi", and so is "Black holes". "Phi" is in the largest, and "Phi" is in the smallest.

It is a state of mind that will provide you with that which you seek.

You seek your truth.

Serving, loving, revering, sharing,
Your Friend.

When everything I know tells me I'm not, yet " i am "

P.S. I do not believe that anyone has done this knowing it consciously. And, honestly, if anyone knew it, why wouldn't they share it?

Who wants the responsibilty of ruling the world?

No 1 !!!!

And yet, there is a God. And what can be seperated from truth if the truth is that the truth can't exist without the truth?

Fair and Balanced

[edit on 12-12-2005 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Thats WRONG!

-3 + 2 = -1

And what does any of this have to do with the Holy Grail?

Divination is a sin so how can you link this tripe with Christian legends?

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
In all fairness, it is "Esoteric Teacher", not "Math Teacher".

He's thinkin' outside the box and willing to share, so points for that. I don't understand any of it, but that could be my shortcoming.

For "Holy Grail" we are talking "gothic legend" here, so I'm not sure there's any reason for offense. (Yes, I understand "divination" and all). The term "Holy Grail" has become generic for any distant, all but obtainable goal.

Just saying, I for one appreciate reading some of the more speculative ideas shared by members, whether I find them plausible or not.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngel

Thats WRONG!

-3 + 2 = -1

When everything I know tells me I'm not, yet " i am "

How can -1 be 1 that is? Unless that 1 is in debt by 1.

Divination is a sin so how can you link this tripe with Christian legends?

How can a "Christian" be a "Christian" without wanting to be like Christ who was Divination manifested?

So, according to your logic, Christ was a sinner?

[edit on 12-12-2005 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 03:01 PM
link   
ArchAngel, and all others who feel their faith is questioned by this thread, please be assured:

This should not conflict with the teachings of your faith's messenger. If somehow it manages to do so, keep your faith with you, and even if you loose your faith, it will still be there within, no matter what.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Esoteric Teacher, I have to say that I've never seen anyone think outside thee box like I just saw. It certainly gave me another possibilty on how my subconscious mind works.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Okay... so your saying drawing that all out and looking at it is going to do?...

I follow you to a degree here, but now that you've introduced the 21st letter of the greek alphabet, how do you erase it.. lol
(Not to mention I'm horrible at math) ...

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911
Okay... so your saying drawing that all out and looking at it is going to do?...

In the beginning there was the TRUTH
The Truth is the truth did not want to be alone.

Truth is Truth needed to love Truth in order to continue to exist.
Truth created love.
Love needed its polar opposite in order to have a purpose in existance.
When Truth created love fear immediately came into existance.
Truth was ignorant of fear's coming into existance before love existed.
Truth is Truth can not comprehend fear, for how can Truth fear Truth?
Fear rebelled because fear feared fear's father did not understand fear.
Part of fear hated Truth for not comprehending fear.
Love loved truth and Love loved fear.
Fear feared love, and feared loosing love like fear feared loosing Truth.
Fear then loved love, and by doing so was introduced to love.
Fear loved Hate, and then creation came unto existance, a second triangle.
Truth is Truth, and noticed all had a purpose and Truth loved Truth.
Truth is Truth needed understanding that Truth intended to create love.
Truth was ignorant of the side effects of creating love (infinity)
Truth is sorry, and to prove it's compassion Truth being what Truth is split to answer the 2 questions pondered by all Truth is responsible for.
Truth is both counting expenentially, and chasing phi relentlessly.
Truth is that all creation has become Truth's calculator.
Truth is all that is is serving love of truth, knowlingly or otherwise
Truth is Truth can not fail fear and hate, because Truth loves love more than phi and more than counting to the last number. To prove this Truth's love for Love has resulted in Truth's purpose of defining phi and numbers in order for Fear and Hate to comprehend Truth. But, for now the closest most seem to come is Fear loving Truth, Hate loving Fear, and Love loving Truth. This is why all in creation is constantly going in circles.

SUMMARY:

1) Truth existed
2) Truth created Love
3) Love needed fear in order to continue to exist
4) Fear feared Truth because fear knew Truth didn't compehend fear.
5) Fear Hated both love and Truth.
6) Love loved fear
7) Fear loved hate (creation, so fear could fear, and so hate could hate)
8) Truth loved fear and hate
9) Hate and Fear loved Love
10) Hate and Fear Loved Truth
11) Truth loved Fear and Hate
12) Love loved Love, Fear loved Fear, Hate loved Hate
12) Truth loved Love & Fear & Hate
13) Truth loves Truth, and Truth knows Fear and Hate must exist in order for Truth to love Truth.

Of eye you choose
Oph i u chuz
Ophiuchus

Truth loving Truthfully.

Truth's Love is so great that Truth is away conquering the end of all that is unknown, because Fear fears the unknown, and it is killing fear and hate.

Your Truth is attainable only if you arm yourself with your own Truth and your own love and address your own fears and hates withing your own mind, be not afraid, for the Truth is there.

Part of your mind has been assigned to understanding what is not known because of the instinct of "Self Preservation" AKA "Self Before I Serve (anything or anyone)". And that is not the Truth, unless the Truth is selfish.

How is your Truth?

All that you consider bad, evil, and negative stem from Fear and Hate:
Hopelessness
Victimization
Pity
Sorrow
Sadness
anger
rage
desperation
depravity
indifference
apathy
jealousy
greed

and all other things that are not condusive to communication ... . . ..
and all other things that lead to WAR and intollerance.

Does this answer the question of:

Originally posted by dnero6911

Does this answer the question?

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   
This is a short answer but it's got a hint of truth to it.

Caretakers/ Care Givers

Nursing Home/ Synagogue of Satan

Bhagavad Gita
Bahai Texts
Bible
Buddhist Texts
Christian Fathers
Confucian Texts
Corpus Hermeticum
Dead Sea Scrolls
Divrei Torah
Enuma Elish
Ethiopian Texts
The Egyptian Book of the Dead
Gnostic Texts
Hindu Texts
Islamic Texts
Jain Texts
1st and 2nd Books of Jeu
Mormon Texts
Nag Hammadi Texts
Old Testament Apocrypha
Old Testament Pseudepigrapha
Pistis Sophia
New Testament Apocryphal Acts
New Testament Apocryphal Apocalypse
New Testament Apocryphal Gospels
Taoist Texts
Sepher Yetzirah
Shinto Texts
Sikh Texts
Tibetan Book of the Dead
Urantia Book
Zen Texts
Zoroastrian Texts

Consider everything then reach a conclusion, accept your perception of truth and stick with it till judgement day.

Be a Man, but accept the objective truth of spirituality.

The truth will set you free/ The truth hurts.

Sorry I couldn't elaborate further, I'm sorry that this is confusing - believe me it's confusing even to me and I'm completely and utterly mad by intolerance and the tolerance of intolerance.

I need to switch off because I've been awake for a month. I can't.

I believe in society, but I believe in everyone's right to choose. For once I believe in myself enough to be given a voice.

I've been rich but I've had a tough life.

If you understand any of this, you understand truth. Well done, there are no boundaries anymore.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Sorry I couldn't elaborate further, I'm sorry that this is confusing - believe me it's confusing even to me and I'm completely and utterly mad by intolerance and the tolerance of intolerance.

I need to switch off because I've been awake for a month. I can't.

communication is always tested by elaberation. Elaberation is trying to connect with the thought processes of others who have not made it as far as you have, consciously that is. No need to feel sorry. Your contibution is always priceless! It is not as confusing as it seems at first glance. Experience and input are overwhelming for us at times, and to quantify it draining. I once went nearly 5 consecutive weeks without sleeping, and it did not effect my schedule, although my physical body felt numb, my mind was fully dialated, but the body can not be ignored. I fully understand the "I can't" part. But, you can. Back off a little. Humorous movies help. Silence is also nice once in awhile. When I go through times of hightened awareness, I write. Try writing in a journal or diary with the intent that no one else will ever read it, ever. This will help you, i believe.

Thanks again for the contribution. It meant something great to me.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Does anyone have any links to Classical Music?

I could do with a bit of that right now to be honest. I've baffled myself, everyone around me and I've completely destroyed my ego. Everyone's concerned, everyone's crying and they don't understand why...

Scary stuff, my dad's a dentist and he almost lost his arm a few weeks back - he's a Dr. but Doctors don't always have all the answers. I told him to go to the Hospital and he cycled to work, I prayed for him, our family GP convinced him I was right. I asked others to pray - he got better.

It makes no sense at all, but it makes complete sense.

Who wants to read Chapter 1 of my book, Bandit can move it if he wants

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simon_the_byron
Does anyone have any links to Classical Music?

I could do with a bit of that right now to be honest. I've baffled myself, everyone around me and I've completely destroyed my ego.

I'm not sure you can "destroy" your ego. I think ego can be equated/defined as the "opinionated" portion of the mind that forms opinions based in fear and hate with a sprinkle of love and truth. And the truth is, even if you squeeze your ego to the brink of extinction, your ego will still be, and will still be able to say "I AM!". Don't permit yourself to be too baffled. Just look at all you know and know it must be inter-related, and just accept the fact that it is somehow. I think you've already done this to a successful degree. Yet, everything your ego says tells you you shouldn't be, and yet you are. Therefore, there is the proof you have needed. Now that you can recognize that the truth exists, find it. It is in you. Find your truth, and you will more than likely find my truth there as well. As for everyone around you, just assure them you are alright. If they are worried about you, then you are worried about them worrying. And if you are worried, your mind becomes pre-occupied again with the same fear you've managed to put in the back seat, and not in the driver's seat.

Personnally I can say with absolute certainty that we are not that dissimiliar you and I. I'm only 1/3 a stride ahead, trying to contemplate your last step. Cunfusing yes, and yet we know we are right about something we find difficult to describe.

No worries.

Everyone's concerned, everyone's crying and they don't understand why...

I'm unsure of the context you mean. The people around you being concerned for you? OR . . . .. .. . Everyone around you crying and they don't know why they are crying? OR . . . .. .... Yourself? I say yourself because if you define consciousness as something that can integrate information about it's environment, and have an effect upon it's environment, then your cells fullfill the definition of consciousness. And, your cells are what makes you up. (This may sound weird, I'll concede that) So, when looking in the mirror do you think "One" is looking back at you?

If you are told enough times by enough people that you are ugly, don't you start to believe it?

If you are told enough times by enough people that you are stupid, don't you start to believe it?

If you tell the cells of your brain that are making your thoughts that they do not exist and that there is only one, then do your cells start to believe they do not exist?

Are you 1? Yes
Are you many? Yes

How can many be one, when all that is known tells you you aren't?

-3 + 2 = 1

What part of you can I put in the palm of my hand and say "This is the observer, This is the Self"?

Millions of people have looked through every hole in the body, every organ of the body, every lobe of the brain, every cortex of the brain and scanned every portion of the whole of the human body over thousands of years.

What is the observer? Obviously it is not tangible.

So how can you continue to view reality as real when the observer determining it to be real is intangible?

Scary stuff, my dad's a dentist and he almost lost his arm a few weeks back - he's a Dr. but Doctors don't always have all the answers. I told him to go to the Hospital and he cycled to work, I prayed for him, our family GP convinced him I was right. I asked others to pray - he got better.

I'm glad your father is well. As I'm sure many here at ATS are.

It makes no sense at all, but it makes complete sense.

That's life in a nutshell. Profound statement indeed.

Who wants to read Chapter 1 of my book, Bandit can move it if he wants

I'll read the book. But, perhaps the first chapter could be "Bandit can move if he wants"

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Ummm, we share a few minds.

The ego was my barrier, it was society's intolerance of me, it was institution.

I've tried my whole life to break down barriers, resolve conflicts and take the heat out of a hostile situation and I've always been misunderstood.

Someone give me some Classical Music 'silver plate' - it's my dad's favourite kind of music because it needs no lyrics, but I can never listen to it for too long because I'm a lyricist and I needed words in order to appreciate concepts.

Is this Revelation, is this the bird leaving the nest or is this someone who was stoned once or twice but came back stronger?

It's a recipe for truth.

It's the 'sleeping' Army, my best friend found it before I did, but I was too busy feeling sorry for himself to accept his incoming calls, I rejected him 3 times and when I realised that the truth hit me and I wanted to die right then and there.

I'm learning to walk again, so is my family.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simon_the_byron
Ummm, we share a few minds.

A few. It is polite to share.

The ego was my barrier, it was society's intolerance of me, it was institution.

The first barrier is the barrier within the mind. They can co-exist together and loose nothing, so long as you love serving your Truth.

I've tried my whole life to break down barriers, resolve conflicts and take the heat out of a hostile situation and I've always been misunderstood.

Just accept barriers intentions and then the barriers dissolve. Truth loving Truth serving servants of those who are driven to conquer. Why conquer anything with hate or aggression. You will only create more fear, thus create more hate. Creating either is contributing to the barrier, not depleting it's energy. Dissolve it's purpose and you have dissarmed it of all its weaponry. Then it just is very small. Then, just accept it as it is. fear and hate are gone, all negative emotions are as well. Negative emotions create physiological handicaps. It programs the cells to have more receptors to the negative emotions, and more receptors for the neuro-peptides that represent negative emotions that they are bombarded with by people with a sense of themselves verses the entirety of creation, and less receptors for the nutrients the cells actually need to survive.

See love as sigh call 3 you see i see
ease three i ease you time while 3 lakes heaven God's eyes save times love he ease.

Is this Revelation, is this the bird leaving the nest or is this someone who was stoned once or twice but came back stronger?

The bird and the nest and the stone are one. All come back Stronger when complementing eachothers means of communication.

It's a recipe for truth.

Someday the ingredients will all be the same, because of the truth's recipe.

It's the 'sleeping' Army, my best friend found it before I did, but I was too busy feeling sorry for himself to accept his incoming calls, I rejected him 3 times and when I realised that the truth hit me and I wanted to die right then and there.

It was an illusion that you rejected him. If you had truly rejected him, how have you come to understand him?

I'm learning to walk again, so is my family.

Walking is good, sitting and pondering is good, and sitting while not pondering is also good.

Thanks for the thoughts. Thanks for being you.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
It slightly helps, but it is running around with words that doesn't appeal to me, it can be relayed without so much thought, I realize that when you become more awake your "computer" processes things faster and things may be looked upon like that, although you must remember, be mindful, empathize with those pentium 1's out there.

It is much easier to tell those, where the origin of these inharmonies are.

We all do recognize the fact that evil is. Whatever is, must have a cause, If God, the One, made not this evil, then, where is the God who did?

Whatever God, the One, has made is good, and like the great first Cause, the seven Spirits all are good, and everthing that comes from their creative hands is good.

Now, all created things have colours, tones and forms their own; but certain tones, though good and pure themselves, when mixed, produce inharmonies, discordant tones.

And certain things, though good and pure, when mixed, produce discordant things, yea, poisonous things, that men call evil things.

So evil is the inharmonious blending of the colours, tones, or forms of good.
Now, man is not all-wise, and yet has will his own. He has the power, and he uses it, to mix God's good things in a multitude of ways, and every day he makes discordant sounds, and evil things.

And every tone and form, be it of good, or ill, becomes a living thing, a demon, sprite, or spirit of a good or vicious kind.

Man makes his evil thus; and then becomes afraid of him and flees; his devil is emboldened, follows him away and casts him into torturing fires.
The devil and the burning fires are both the works of man, and none can put the fires out and dissipate the evil one, but man who made them both.

It takes not much to attain the states of "broad" thinking; one could easily take '___', or other "Mind Expanding" drugs... or one could sleep... but sleep without proper meditation isn't good either. To attain the states that most desire it requires different thought, yes... but it takes actions aswell, and leaps of "faith"...
Truth is never misunderstood, neither is truth ignorant of anything, for truth is.
The seat of Christ is within you, it is not another man, nay.. it is a place within you, an endless found of love, truth, understanding and nourishment.

Explanation of "The Silence"

10. The Silence is the kingdom of the soul which is not seen by human eyes.
11. When in the Silence, phantom forms mat flit before the mind; but they are all subservient to the will; the master soul may speak and they are gone.
12. If you would find this Silence of the soul you must yourself prepare the way. None but the pure in heart may enter here.
13. And you must lay aside all tenseness of the mind, all business cares, all fears, all doubts and troubled thoughts.
14. Your human will must be absorbed by the divine; then you will come into a consciousness of holiness.
15. You are in the Holy Place, and you will see upon a living shrine the candle of the Lord aflame.
16. And when you see it burning there, look deep into the temple of your brain, and you will see it all aglow.
17. In every part, from head to foot. are candles all in place, just waiting to be lighted by the flaming torch of love.
18. And when you see the candles all aflame, just look, and you will see, with eyes of soul, the waters of the fount of wisdom rushing on; and you may drink, and there abide.
19. And then the curtains part, and you are in the Holiest of All, where rests the Arc of God, whose covering is the Mercy Seat.
20. Fear not to lift the sacred board; the Tables of the Law are in the Ark concealed.
21. Take them and read them well; for they contain all precepts and commands that men will ever need.
22. And in the Ark, the magic wand of prophecy lies waiting for your hand; it is the key to all the hidden meanings of the present, future, past.
23. And then, behold, the manna there, the hidden bread of life; and he who eats shall never die.
24. The cherubim have guarded well for every soul this treasure box, and whosoever will enter in and find his own.
25. Now Kaspar heard the Hebrew master speak and he exclaimed, Behold, the wisdom of the gods has come to men!
26. And Jesus went his way, and in the sacred groves of Cyrus, where the multitudes were met, he taught and healed the sick.

Of Truth

And Jesus said, Truth is the only thing that changes not.
4. In all the world there are two things; the one is truth; the other falsehood is; and truth is that which is, and falsehood that which seems to be.
5. Now truth is aught, and has no cause, and yet it is the cause of everything.
6. Falsehood is naught, and yet it is the manifest of aught.
7. Whatever has been made will be unmade; that which begins must end.
8. All things that can be seen by human eyes are manifests of aught, are naught, and so must pass away.
9. The things we see are but reflexes just appearing, while the ethers vibrate so and so, and when conditions change they disappear.
10. The Holy Breath is truth; is that which was, and is, and evermore shall be; it cannot change nor pass away.
11. Lamaas said, You answer well; now, what is man?
12. And Jesus said, Man is the truth and falsehood strangely mixed.
13. Man is the Breath made flesh; so truth and falsehood are conjoined in him; and they strive, and naught goes down and man as truth abides.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

the debt would be 2, not 1.

fnord.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Yes~

colors, tones, vibrations.....

circles, spheres, spirals, helixes, infinity....

the chemistry of energy and metaphysical geometry.

This is what I have:

0 (as in 'zero')
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep.
Zero is not the concept of 'nothing' it is the concept of emptiness.
It is not desolation but an emptiness drawing in that which will fill it.
It is the state of balance that exists underneath the whole.
It is infinity, eternity, and reality.

is unity.
It is a singularity.
It is mind and the thought borne from that mind.
It is a state of mind, a being-ness.

is duality, division, house.
It is the divine marriage of Spirit Father and Earthen Mother.
It is Adam and Eve,
'good' and 'evil',
yin and yang,
positive/negative,
light/dark,
ethereal/material,
and so on....

is seed, 'loving-kindness.'
This is the child of the parents,
this is Adam,
this is Christ,
this is me
and it is you.

is creation, door, the way.
It is earth, wind, water, and fire;
North, South, East, and West;
light, sound, magnetism, and electricity;
hot, cold, dry, and wet;
summer, winter, fall, and spring;
and it is truth, hope, faith, and charity.
Most importantly, it is the cross--
the intersection where Earth and Heavens merge
and man and God become One.

is grace, spirit of God, breath.
It is the gift of life, of awareness, consciousness, empathy, compassion, grief, and love.
It is the beauty of being human and the keeping of promises.

is man, death, redemption.
It is the hook, the fork in the road.
It is the freedom which follows bondage.
It is the life that is born while crossing death's doorway.
It is the Jordan dividing under our feet.
It is 1 + 2 + 3 and is perfectly equal to the sum of its parts.
It can only be created by God giving it life but it can only produce mortality.
It can never be perfect except through imperfection.
It is the number of man, that is, the angel--Babylon's fallen kings and religion's hidden trap.
It is the number of fallen princes and the number of Cain.
It is the curse, the debt, the payment of account.
It is a stumbling block and millstone.
It is the law and it is karma's governing balance of material reality.
It is what we all are, and 6 alone is a beast, just like the rest: all those living souls who breathe and eat and mate and sleep and dream and die.

is perfection, superior stability.
It cannot be divided.
It is the manifested unity of 1.
It is the rainbow, the chakras, the musical octave, the cycle of weeks and of years.
It comprises both cause and effect, source and substance, origin and destiny.
It is those who serve as the eyes and the candlesticks.
It is the Captain of the Host.
It is those who continuously walk 'to and fro' upon the earth and stand always before the Father's throne.
It is the architect, the builder, the caretaker, and the magistrate.

is regeneration, new beginnings, new life.
It is the heir apparent, the prodigal son, the tree of life, and the ark of the covenant.
It is the temple, the martyr, the priest, and the judge.
It is the circumcision and the seal.
It is the resurrection.
It is superabundant and our exceeding reward.

is judgment, the serpent, the good concealed in what appears evil.
It is the valley of decision and the judgment seat.
It is restitution and restoration, punishment and reward.
It is the wilderness and temptation, and the resolution of rebellion.
It is kundalini and it is the 'tree of the knowledge of good and evil.'
It is the initiation and the proving.
It is silver cord melding with golden bowl in the furnace of affliction.
It is the rod and the staff, the yardstick of correction.
It is choice and it is submission.
It is a place that never sleeps.

is crown, glory, completion.
It is the fulfilled unity of 1 and zero.
It is the expression of each within the harmony of all.
It is neither end or beginning.
It is the link forged through a promise kept.
It is the 'all in all.'
It is the pleroma, the kingdom, and new Jerusalem.
It is the opened gate and will not be closed.
It is the freedom of fruition.

Zero is the circle, and 1 through 10 become 1 through 9, stacking layer upon layer, yin, yin, yang, yang, as the points on the circumference endlessly increase around the Creator in the center--and each new point becomes closer and closer to being the perfect echo of the answer radiating out from the Central Creative Core.

This is the principle underlying the golden ratio, the Fibonacci sequence, the formulas of pi and the spherical mathematics of reality. This is the blueprint for orbits and petals, DNA, capacitors and crystals, atomic equilibrium...and the matrix of Israel.

1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144.

It is, as Einstein said, 'empirical integration' and should never be considered 'playing dice.'

[edit on 12/14/2005 by queenannie38]

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by spamandham

the debt would be 2, not 1.

fnord.

You are very correct. But, if from there state of mind they add up to a neutrality, then perhaps 0 in debt by 1 would be -1. I think that is what i was thinking at the time. But, your observations are undeniabley correct, the debt would be 2, not 1. Although it may seem we don't relate well, I can assure you Spam, I must have a lot of respect for who you are, and how you think, or i wouldn't pay so much attention to the way you think.

queenannie38,
As always, your wisdom is flawless and your timing perfect. I thank you for the input, and surprisingly enough found about half of your contribution within the confines of my mind, although the wording i used as i wrote in my journal may be varient jargon saying leading to the same effect. As for the rest of your post, like usual (positively), i am going to have to read a few times and contemplate. Thanks for the contributions.

[edit on 14-12-2005 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   

queenannie38,
As always, your wisdom is flawless and your timing perfect.

And you, sir, have the rare talent of making a gal like me think 'maybe sackcloth is becoming and somewhat flattering when worn by a 37 year old freak and social marginal'!

I thank you for the input,

You don't realize that it is you that have given to me--by lancing a mental swelling that was getting to the point, once again, of either driving me mad or dysfunctional with inner spiritual (as opposed to cranial) pressure or else releasing the pressure in a spontaneous catastrophic implosion, likely when I was alone and not expected to be seen for several hours--you have saved my outer self from its inner mate/better half's ceaseless need for home improvements.

and surprisingly enough found about half of your contribution within the confines of my mind,

Egad--I was aiming somewhere between here and there.

although the wording i used as i wrote in my journal may be varient jargon saying leading to the same effect.

This I know. I think we are getting very close to surpassing the limits of the vocabulary/speech restraints arbitrarily applied to all discussions of this nature.

Thanks for the contributions.

And thank you.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

queenannie38,
As always, your wisdom is flawless and your timing perfect.

And you, sir, have the rare talent of making a gal like me think 'maybe sackcloth is becoming and somewhat flattering when worn by a 37 year old freak and social marginal'!

This lowly servant just turned 34 on the 8th of December, and as i sit here at my desk at Nellis AFB is see myself as i am. I am wearing a uniform. This uniform is uni = one and form = form. So I am cloaked in 1 form. Yet the one form is camoflauged, so here i sit contemplating why it is we wear one form, and the one form is hidden from eachother. Humility can love humility and still be humility. A bigger dork at heart you will be hard pressed to find, as i realize i don't think as others do, but i enjoy them for who they choose to be, and i know there purpose is no less nor no more than my purpose. God (Truth incarnate) must love freaks, as it is apparent he/she shows favor on one in sackloth who has chosen to view all from the margins. Be not afraid, the box everyone is in, doesn't really exist. The truth is the box is not a box, persay.

I thank you for the input,

You don't realize that it is you that have given to me--by lancing a mental swelling that was getting to the point, once again, of either driving me mad or dysfunctional with inner spiritual (as opposed to cranial) pressure or else releasing the pressure in a spontaneous catastrophic implosion, likely when I was alone and not expected to be seen for several hours--you have saved my outer self from its inner mate/better half's ceaseless need for home improvements.

The inner and the outer are compatible, when we upgrade the outer, and the outer's love is greater than the outer's and inner's fear. On our way up the stairway to heaven we must address our own negativity and at the very least acknowledge what it is within us that gave these negativities to us. As we get to the core of those negativities we surpass all hate and then approach our outer's fear. When we conquer our outer fears we proceed, but proceed cautiously and attentively, and then there is another fear, not our fear as we thought our fear to be, but our inner's fear. I found my outer's fear so undeniablely strengthened by love that my truth enabled me to keep proceeding into my inner's fear, but i had no fear. As i passed through my Truth's fear of loosing love as love is the truth was more than words of mortals can convey at times. I found something i am driven to share, but words are only a fractional tool in doing so. Only part of the equasion. I want to open minds. I want people to love themselves. I am infinitly patient, and know when they are ready they will achieve their greatness. I am just a friend, trying to quantify what it is i have experienced. I know beyond any doubt i can "feel" the thoughts of people, and the consciousnesses that comprise them. I can see the best within them, they are all perfect, however it physically hurts me to be in the vicinity of people who hate themselves and their existance, because i "feel" their own "aura". Perhaps you are right about the words not existing. Perhaps we should add some more words? This brand of thinking leads me to believe that even if humanity could communicate with thought and thought alone, since language is constantly being taught generation to generation, would we know to access abilities that we know would not be welcomed in society because of the fears of others who are subject to their master "Self before i serve anything/anyone". We would be considered a threat, as that is the only way they can percieve us, because of their fear, not because of our will to dominate. The only thing that opens the doors is our love for all and our intentions of continual service. Hate can not enter here. Fear can not enter here. Only servants who love truth fully are permitted. Now as for the world and all in it, they are drawn to this energy calling it "charisma" and other such things. I often find myself being asked maybe more than once a day "Who are you?". I know the answer, it would just take more time than they are willing to spend. So, i smile with everything i am and especially my eyes, i look straight through their eyes and i say "Just a friend". We are recognizable by their subconscious mind, but not their conscious mind as their fears and hates can not comprehend it. To them we may appear as a wolf in sheep's clothing when in fact we are shepards in sheep's clothing, and even the one's who are close to awake can still only see us as sheep.

and surprisingly enough found about half of your contribution within the confines of my mind,

Egad--I was aiming somewhere between here and there.

I know what you mean, but sometimes there is no measurable degree of seperation between here and there. I know you know this, just assuring you that you are not alone, shall you choose to come out and serve/play (positively) from time to time, as do i.

although the wording i used as i wrote in my journal may be varient jargon saying leading to the same effect.

This I know. I think we are getting very close to surpassing the limits of the vocabulary/speech restraints arbitrarily applied to all discussions of this nature.

I ponder a little on what will humanity do when humanity realizes language is no longer a leg to stand on, but merely a outdated tool we must always remember to acknowledge. Will humanity change humanities name? It will be an interesting day to say the least.

Thanks for the contributions.

And thank you.

Thanks again for being you.

Sometimes I think the "Truth" was split in two, one to conquer the fear of the unknown as it is manifested in numbers and counting upwards here in the material world which may be "satan" manifested, and one dove into phi to conquer that fear as we all fear the unknown, and we are fearfull af what we can not comprehend, but how high can one count? Perhaps the collective consciousness sets aside a portion of the mind reserved to assist existance itself with striving to comprehend existance's self? In this accord it would be easy to see how animal's brains may be serving god greater than we, as their minds serve the will of creation?

We need to, out of obligation, have empathy for those who are not even here yet. Our decisions and patterns of comprehension, our aspects of perception, all these things change our dna, the same dna we will leave to our future which will also need to survive, and will only be able to face their obsticles with that which we have left them, the raw tools being what their instincts are.

I'm not entirely a vegitarian, but i can't help but to look up at the night sky and think that perhaps there is not a lot of meat to be eaten. And, I know beyond any doubt, we are destined to serve worlds as we have been served.

When armed with the truth, who can separate you from your most pwerful ally? What can take truth from you, if not you? These are just some thoughts, not directed at anyone specific, but merely written for 1 who is reading them.

[edit on 14-12-2005 by Esoteric Teacher]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join