It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order what new world order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
the greatest trick the N.W.O. ever pulled is making the world think that it doesnt exsist.

The funny thing is is that three quarters of the Main N.W.O population is
unaware of what they are part of.due to being raised completely under
the banner of it.........using what they see around them and what they hear in their everyday lives to determine who they are and what they feel inside.rather than what they feel inside to determine what they think
about the outside....being taught to depend on knowledge or physicl fact is what our internal system is geared to.Right down to our skin and nervous system we keep an advanced monitoring system to determine when something is out of place or wounded sending signals to our control centre to send the proper cells or whatever to repair the damaged tissue.now the same works with our way of thiking as our brains go they take in information as to what is right and wrong true and not true.
if you grow up being told that the rain is icky as a kid there is a good chance that you will think that your hold life.look now people to where you base your information from is it based on fact?okay then where did this fact come from a book being told to you your own thoughts?.
our histories have been told by those who were there to tell it from their point of view.everything iss a point of view....find your own.dont believe anything people tell you on their account figure out what you think on the matter...do this while you hand your debit card over to the underpaid store clerk who has no respect for himself because people who have lots of money and nice cars are better people.............?

[edit on 12-12-2005 by toraylin]

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Wasnt that quote first used about the devil? Anyhow, what makes you so sure it does exist. I'm still not getting all the paranoia, to me thats all it is. Even after reading through all the threads, I'm reading nothing but speculation and paranoia. I just wish people would snap out of this comatose and wake up to see that everything we have here will continue to be this way. No one is gonna get thrown in camps. WW3, thats always on the table, and if that happens maybe a nuclear holocaust. But cmon, no one is gonna get thrown in camps or gender eradicated. You people are the victims of someone with a vivid imagination and too much time on their hands.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
To me the new world order is different to me it is the supression of our own thoughts and ideas that would derail this capatalism.I believe that this is more of a influence kind of thing on the way we think....
And yes that quote was used on the devil.That is why i stated it.
Now just a general statement to everyone.Where do you buy your shopping gifts wal mart?

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Luda, Once you do 'see' what is happening around you the clarity of the goal or agenda of the NWO will be realized. The idea is to be aware and understand the world around you, not to go ape sh*t paranoid over any of it. Most people initially deny anything like this could exist, because it requires that you now take on a whole new set of realities. It took me ten + years to come to grips with what is going on. I've stopped trying to save people a long time ago. It's a dog eat dog world and we're all wearing milk bone underwear.!

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The biggest problem is getting anyone with a brain to stand up for us.I am trying but its hard.Most people treat you like the plauge if you are different in any way.Ecspeacialy if it involves them being wrong about any thing.
Im trying to reach people who were raised in the system being fed from
birth the right ingredients to make their world continue.It makes me sick the amount of actual awareness is out there.No one (even me)is awake
cause if there was someone out there awake theyd be doing something about it.Apparently once someone does realize what is really going on to the extenet i speak they will be able to just walk through a crowd and they will follow....

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
You will never get Americans over the age of 50 to beileve any of these truths. They have been conditioned too well to think of their own precious government as subversive to their lives and their families lives.The images of John Wayne"mason", Bob Hope "Bohemian Grover" are all false yet so well done that they have blinded more than one generation. Sad!......I was thrown off the DemocraticUnderground forum for bringing up Katrina and police state excercises there back in October. The players are everywhere. All designed to perpetuate the illusion of choice in this country.

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by toraylin
The biggest problem is getting anyone with a brain to stand up for us.I am trying but its hard.Most people treat you like the plauge if you are different in any way.Ecspeacialy if it involves them being wrong about any thing.
Im trying to reach people who were raised in the system being fed from
birth the right ingredients to make their world continue.It makes me sick the amount of actual awareness is out there.No one (even me)is awake
cause if there was someone out there awake theyd be doing something about it.Apparently once someone does realize what is really going on to the extenet i speak they will be able to just walk through a crowd and they will follow....

Try doing it on a famous Boyband's message boards, people have picked on and teased me all year long there too. But I just cited my books and my websites and have continued to prove them wrong! YAY! And I have alot of work to do with them tonight too!
(I'm posting PATRIOT ACT AND NSA NEWS! Nothing that wasn't on TV already this week through.), but yes, I'm not the only bsb fan who knows about the NWO.

I love being the only famous amatuer deconstructive Historian(besides Nick, Kevin?, and AJ?) in the fan base. But I have to keep up to date on legal news and stuff and post it on all of the MAJOR boards, just so people will post it later or post on a brok message board.

[edit on 12/17/05 by bsbfan1]

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
You will never get Americans over the age of 50 to beileve any of these truths. They have been conditioned too well to think of their own precious government as subversive to their lives and their families lives.The images of John Wayne"mason", Bob Hope "Bohemian Grover" are all false yet so well done that they have blinded more than one generation. Sad!......I was thrown off the DemocraticUnderground forum for bringing up Katrina and police state excercises there back in October. The players are everywhere. All designed to perpetuate the illusion of choice in this country. [/quote
I beg to differ. Not only do I understand the above, but would add that many of our founding fathers were liers,cheats and generally thugs.

That may be true, but if you work to PROVE IT, than we make those meanies look like the "joke" of "rulers" and "do-gooders" they are. Regarudless of aliens. Plus, People on bsb boards know not all CTs are like the ones on TV and from our anti-propagandists.

You guys can't GIVE UP that easy. WE JUST CAN'T. If I can make big difference in that tiny part of society, couldn't ya' do the same, I mean c'mon we all broke our conditioning didn't we?

[edit on 12/18/05 by bsbfan1]

Mod Edit: Fixed Quote Tags.

[edit on 24/12/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The main focus now would be to look at what is going on with our children today.They know how we work and play.What makes most of us tick aint much.Not to offend but all they have to do is feed into peoples desires and they can feed them anything they want as far as propeganda.My most hated commercials are those depicting "family life and how the corporations stores are such a big part of them.THe main point i would like to stress is that once any cause or motive ot image is passed on to another person or way of thinking the whole picture changes.

top topics

join