It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazis still in the south pole?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Proof that even hightly educated, succesful people suffer from insanity.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
It is an interesting subject.

There does seem to be the usual shills and dis-info trolls operating as per usual. I can tell you that I am neither highly educated and or insane. What I do know is that a friend of mine works for Raytheon and he is being sent to Antarctica for 12 months to work. If you dont know or you're too lazy to go find out, Raytheon is a pretty high-tech company who's main business is advanced weapon systems. They also handle repair and maintenance of multiple weapons platforms.

He has of course signed a contract to not speak about what he is doing. Fair enough. Pretty standard in those kinds of companies. Maybe they are testing down there because it is private and they can blow crap up. Or maybe there is something more sinister. I know many places in the desert that are just as private and would be much more cost effective to use than the ass end of the earth. We are also talking big dollars to operate in that kind of extreme environment so it would appear that money is no object. UNLESS...it is to service and repair of course and then there is little choice.

I have read a lot about this subject once I knew he was going there. Hmmm. There is definitely some smoke, but is there a fire yet...I would have been skeptical but open to the possiblities, but once my buddy was going there I started to move toward the possibilities (as one should)

Further; to out and out refute all possibility of there being truth to the many rumors and ignoring information such as major weapons company basing themselves in that part of the world....well that is simply being dumb-ed down by television and your public schooling. You do not have a mind that can question, only remember things by rote.

My 2 cents? I do not understand why they want to control that area so much. You cant simply go there and look around! You need permits and permission and the red tape is horrendous due to the many claims by different sovereign countries.

Like my loving government says to me. "You don't have to worry if you have nothing to hide" Seems like it only goes one way when it comes to Antarctica.

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
interesting,

did the novel and then the movie 'Lost Horizon' with a tropical climate
city 'Shambala'/or/'Shan-gra-La', which was hidden in the recesses of the glaciered & snowbound Himilayas....
actually have its beginnings intertwined with the myth of a Nazi Garden of Eden, hidden in the recesses of Antartica?

or are Both, just flights-of-fantasy?

if there were a pocket of a short-sleeve-shirt environment, isolated in Antartica.....possibly from hot springs or whatever....then right about now
the survivors would be in their 3rd generation of captivity. any original settlers (Nazis or Gestapos et al) would be nearing the century mark in age.

Futhermore, any machines or '40s technology would have long been discarded
as there are not machined parts available for replacing worn out ones'
or even cannabilizing parts like the Cubans have done, for their autos, since the late '50s.

NO, if there were/are Nazis and their grandchildren in their own Antarctic Shangra-La, they have all regressed into a paleolithic culture, a peaceful tribe, & not a Warrior Class of supermen...imo

so based on the premise you just layed out...

one of the most advanced .. if not THE most advanced armies at the time.. goes to set up base in the one place on earth nobody's going to suspect.. and they kinda .. just.. "forgot" to bring all the materials to mine ores and metals and casting factories for parts etc.. they went alll that way.. escaped the hague.. escaped project paperclip.. etc.. jussst to go down there and knowingly run out of supplies.

if IIII were a german genius in a group of other german geniuses... i'd probably find a way to tunnel-bore and create hydrothermal power or hydroponic growing in heated enclosed underground bases.

and i'd bring the infrastructure that would allow me to develop further and update my surroundings.. and i'd have outside help... JUST like i did with funding from SPECIAL INTERNATIONAL FRIENDS during the war.

i dunno bout youuuu but that's what i would do if i was a group of the highest intellectual minds of my time.

just sayin.

-

[edit on 29-12-2008 by prevenge]

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
To add to the improbabilty of a Nazi base in Antarctica is the fact that it's quite a busy place. The coastline is strewn with research bases. If you look at this map to see just how many there are! It looks like half the countries of the world are on there at one time or other.

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
To add to the improbabilty of a Nazi base in Antarctica is the fact that it's quite a busy place. The coastline is strewn with research bases. If you look at this map to see just how many there are! It looks like half the countries of the world are on there at one time or other.

That's just as crass as saying that since there are so many foreign dignitaries / embassies / the U.N. .... in the U.S. that nothing can happen in Area 51 or any other secret highly protected location.

Antarctica be a BIG PLACE BOY.

-

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Can't say I understand exactly what you're trying to say?

What I'm trying to say is this; 5000 people stationed there each year. 60 bases. That's a lot of activity. Lot of ships, lot of boats, lot of airplanes. Somehow the aging decendents or remains of the 3rd Reich can maintain their 'secret' base and supply it without people noticing? I imagine the well-stocked underground bunker is heat-shielded so anomalous hot spots aren't noticed by satellites. There is no chance what so ever that there's a Nazi in Antarctica. It's just a bad story from a Tin Tin or Indiana Jones script.

If you're interested in Nazis, I'd recommend Ross Kemp on Gangs in Russia. Saw it the other day, good show, bad people

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I am not defending the idea there are Nazi bases remained 60 + years.
There could be ET bases, or human/ET operated, if that is feasible for them, but are they still nazi, I doubt.

See Wilcock divinecosmos.com he suggests one of the stargates is there.
And by the way, if you are fast to say "STARGATE serial", he suggests the entire serials are made for that purpose - to show/mask the truth in a sci-fi movie, so anyone who might discover it to be branded just a fan of that serial...you know too much sci-fi. Dr Wilcock claims the first serials of Stargate are pretty close to the real truth. Other insiders (Project Camelot interviews) say there are 50 man-made operated stargates of USA, 2 located in Iraq. The man-made are connected to the natural stargates. One of the natural /ancient stargates is exactly in Antarctica.

I always wondered how was possible for nazi or anyone else to stay there 60 years. But if it is just an outpost base of another place in galaxy, connected thru stargate - then everything fits,a nd of course is possible to supply a base from outside. The insiders go further to suggest an entire parallel space program exists for decades. www.projectcamelot.org/

The latest images of objects in the celestial south pole seem the ship or whatever it is, moves closer above the supposed german ufo base on Antarctica. of course that means nothing - they are still millions miles away from Earth, and the entire earth surface is too small for them to circle it for minutes, while too big for us the humans! Only I found it a strange coincidence, to cap all of the others. Or is it a sign?
Coordinates RA Dec 11 34 19 -80 00 38
for WWT and sky-map.org, not supported region by Google sky

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
At one time the Antarctic was not covered in snow and ice ehich leads to the theory of their being a stargate or portal located there as well as some other locations on the earth. Could it be possible that the Nazi's actually located this theorized stargate? Hiltler and his group of cronies were obsessed with the occult.

Here is a great video on the Nazi's and the occult:

video.google.ca...#

If someone could embed this video for me that would be great. I have tried unsuccessfully

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
If they are I hope they freeze to death...

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture
If they are I hope they freeze to death...

''Damn, we managed to get out of berlin, but we forgot our coats!''

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beelzebubba
Seems they went to a lot of trouble to ensure that he couldn't fly over the pole.

did you actually read the full story? he already had flown over the south pole...

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The secret German Nazi Base on Antarktika is plausible. The Germans were familiar with some of the same technology and geothermal energy developement as Tesla. Remember, they are a North European country with Alps. Further, many visitors and researchers is not areal problem...it is documented fact that German plane and jet production went up in 1944-45 in factories hidden in the Harz Mtns and Alps within 100 yrds of Allied lines, and we never knew or saw them. They housed thousands of slave laborers and military personel.
Also, these bases were in developement for quite some time prior to the end of the war, and establish supply routes using a north-south deep Atlantic trench that runs from north Atlantic to Antarctic were used. The largest of supply subs(which refueled entire wolfpacks out on patrol) were used to transport materials, machinary, troops, slave labor, to this base.
However, and fortunate for all of us, I believe this base was attacked in 1947 and destroyed. The expedition was suppose to be a search and find mission looking for coal and other resources, but included an aircraft carrier and 3000 marines, destroyers, specially fitted planes/bombers with skis, and they did take casualties... looking for coal.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaFunk13
Highly improbable. The resources needed to survive are lacking. A handful of Nazis could survive but to run a fully stocked "base" you need essentials like food and what not. It goes without saying that Antarctica is severely lacking. I think someone would notice the food, materials, and people being moved by boats and planes. And if I am wrong, I know I am ready for some Nazi smashing...

Highy improbable-certainly.
Possible?I think so.

Hypothetically,the nazis could have located a deep subterranean cavern or system of labyrinths under the antarctic ice.
They could have imported millions of selected aryan fertilised eggs to the location in U boats.
Utilising some technology from a nazi black project,such as Die Glock(the bell)they could have worked out a way of producing sustainable power,deep under the ice.
Then,the growth of food,and thus their society could flourish under the ice.
For decades,growing and waiting and building.

Interestingly,there was another theory about a secret SS base,not at the south pole but near the north,alledgedly the secret base of ops for the Thule society,and high eschelons of the SS.

Doubly interesting is the US Air force have a base up there...You guessed the name already...Thule Air Base.

an unincorporated enclave within Qaasuitsup municipality in northern Greenland, is the United States Air Force's northernmost base, located 1,118 km (695 mi) north of the Arctic Circle and 1,524 km (947 mi) from the North Pole on the northwest side of the island of Greenland

en.wikipedia.org...

Sorry for slight off topic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join