It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazis still in the south pole?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Admiral byrd has been sent on many missions.....his most famous mission was to the north pole and into "the big hole" where he came across an advaced civilization. he then, after the war calmed down, had to do this next mission to rid the south pole of hitler who is still there and his growing underground army.
www.anomalous-images.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
How can you build an army from the nothing that is at the south pole. If they were there and we knew about it, it would have already been taken care of a long time ago. And it definately would have been published, sounds like it would have made a good movie though.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludaChris
How can you build an army from the nothing that is at the south pole. If they were there and we knew about it, it would have already been taken care of a long time ago. And it definately would have been published, sounds like it would have made a good movie though.

actualy if you go to the link and read the article it says they researched the area (probably when they were just getting ready to go full swing with there world dmination plans) and were supposedly setting up camp there....i do not see this as far fetched, the nazi germany government actually were much more advanced then our or anyones government (proof in that is the race between countries..mainly usa and ussr for german secrets and technology)....maybe they only let a few supperior officers know about it, all other records are destroyed.....maybe the body we found was a plant.....maybe he escaped to this secret base.....who knows maybe we let him escape.......now why would we destroy the nazi army now when they pose no threat??? no are government would wait until we could plan a full scale war with them so we could claim the hearts of the world by saying we once again defeated the nazis.......im shure our government would go as far as to secretly help them invade a couple countries..........but doesnt all this talk of a secret german base in antartica sound alot like a plot by cobra to destroy gi joe.......but now we know ...and knowing is half the battle...

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
My point was the fact that there is nothing of which to create a war machine with down there. No supplies and the other stuff you need to create such an army. If thier down there I dont care, what can they do from down there? Wouldnt these leaders have been tracked down at the end of the war to be charged with the rest of the Nazis for war crimes.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Highly improbable. The resources needed to survive are lacking. A handful of Nazis could survive but to run a fully stocked "base" you need essentials like food and what not. It goes without saying that Antarctica is severely lacking. I think someone would notice the food, materials, and people being moved by boats and planes. And if I am wrong, I know I am ready for some Nazi smashing...

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Sounds like the book "Atlantis Found" by Clive Cussler to me....

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
sounds like Dr. Evil and his hideout.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
This may be of interest: Britains secret war in Antarctica Part 1.
Part 2..
BS or not it makes for an interesting read.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
That page is awesome.

A steady stream of expeditions were reportedly sent out from [at the time white supremacist South Africa
[
A major problem here is that South Africa is a part of the British Empire. This reveals that the person maiking up the conspiracy theory isn't familiar with the 'details' of history.

and the Germans discovered vast regions that were surprisingly free of ice

Its covered in ice.

This is where the mainstream historians leave off,

Interesting twist that they throw in there. All the claims so far have been cracked out.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

A steady stream of expeditions were reportedly sent out from [at the time white supremacist South Africa

A major problem here is that South Africa is a part of the British Empire. This reveals that the person maiking up the conspiracy theory isn't familiar with the 'details' of history.

Even though part of the Commonwealth, I still find it interesting because of the large German and Dutch population at the time. The Secret Broederbond was very influential from 1918 up until the introduction of apartheid in 1948, even through to the end of apartheid. The Afrikaner Nationalist Party was formed in 1914 and went on to control S.A.. S.A. was made a sovereign state within the British Empire in 1934. Is it possible that white supremascist factions in S.A. were assisting the Nazi's in their Antarctic expeditions?

and the Germans discovered vast regions that were surprisingly free of ice

Its covered in ice.

There are actually ice free zones in the Antarctic.Ice free

I found this link interesting too:
pilot refused fuel

Seems they went to a lot of trouble to ensure that he couldn't fly over the pole.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
interesting,

did the novel and then the movie 'Lost Horizon' with a tropical climate
city 'Shambala'/or/'Shan-gra-La', which was hidden in the recesses of the glaciered & snowbound Himilayas....
actually have its beginnings intertwined with the myth of a Nazi Garden of Eden, hidden in the recesses of Antartica?

or are Both, just flights-of-fantasy?

if there were a pocket of a short-sleeve-shirt environment, isolated in Antartica.....possibly from hot springs or whatever....then right about now
the survivors would be in their 3rd generation of captivity. any original settlers (Nazis or Gestapos et al) would be nearing the century mark in age.

Futhermore, any machines or '40s technology would have long been discarded
as there are not machined parts available for replacing worn out ones'
or even cannabilizing parts like the Cubans have done, for their autos, since the late '50s.

NO, if there were/are Nazis and their grandchildren in their own Antarctic Shangra-La, they have all regressed into a paleolithic culture, a peaceful tribe, & not a Warrior Class of supermen...imo

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
i have a feeling that if the nazis chose to go to the antarctic that they would bring items for themselves to survive and since at the time the germans were the leaders of technological invention and Hitler would have most certainly would have put his to scientists on the job....I would have to diagree with comment of them regressing to palioliths tribes. They are the creator of the UFO's we see tooday and don't fool yourself, the state, canada and europe know exactly what is going on.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   

The historical facts are evident. Beginning in 1838, long before the end of the Second World War, the Nazi's commenced to send out numerous exploratory missions...

Um, those are not facts...1838? That is of course long before WWII ended AND EVEN STARTED!

-- Boat

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I have read a Sci-Fi book along these lines in my younger days but for the life of me cannot remember the name.

In the book they had "flying saucers" several different antigrav devices energy weapons, etc, If memory serves me correct.

A doubtful truth but it made a good book as it wove facts in with fantasy.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I've looked at this theory and I become a little confused. The 'holes' in the poles
aren't real geographic areas! they are merely photgraphs with information missing.
The nazis never created anti-gravitational craft, any work done in the 'disc' area pertained to jet technology .
Why on earth would the Nazis go to Antartica? why not just 'dissolve' into the confusion after the war and keep their beliefs to themselves?
Unless Hitler's 'crack' troop of rich, evil-looking, leather-clad thugs crossed the oceans under darkness silently passing the Allied ships and sneering at the shadowy depths
and relishing thoughts of creating a new race to take over the world in a few years!

You see? it's just comic-book dross, secret bases indeed!

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
One theory (although a shot in the dark, which rebounded off something and killed the shooter) is that after WWII, Hitler escaped to Argentina and then the Nazi base in Antarctica. In the early 1950s he was picked up by aliens and taken to Aldebaran.

An esoteric Hitlerist legend recounts that Adolf Hitler did not commit suicide in 1945, but fled to Argentina, then to an SS base under the ice in New Swabia during the early 1950s where he either disappeared into the hollow earth or resumed his career as a painter - until the 1960s when he was taken by aliens to Aldebaran, where he is planning a campaign to conquer the planet. According to this account, Neu Schwabenland becomes the underground control center for a Nazi moon base.

Also, the Aryan race is supposedly from a race from Aldebaran.
I know it sounds quite bizarre and rediculos...

Aldebaran and Hitler

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Hitler and his cronies made Germany very rich, very happy and sadly, a very bad place to be in those days. The horror of the Second World War cannot be forgotten and ceratinly shouldn't be trivialised with this sort of 'HellBoy' escapade.
The little painter ran a country with thugs that murdered people for their beliefs and for their disabilities, I find it ironic that someone suggests he was secreted away to the icy barreness of Antartica, when he's probably somewhere quite hot!

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 08:13 PM
link   
www.think-aboutit.com...

There is a good chance they didn't get a disk off the ground in gremany, but before the war sarted and even in the early stages of the war they could have taken the technology on paper with them and prceeded to build them underground in the antarctic....Please don't say they wouldn't be able to boar their way down, we really don't know what technology they left with.
www.violations.dabsol.co.uk...

htmwww.naziufos.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by IronMan
You see? it's just comic-book dross, secret bases indeed!

Yeah, I agree, it makes for an interesting read, but why go to the Antarctic when South America was far more attractive.

As has been proven, many Nazi's escaped to www.mercopress.com:80..." target="_blank" class="postlink">S. America. Ingratiating themselves with leaders of certain countries. Setting up enclaves such as Colonia Dignidad. A great book on this subject is "Unholy Alliance" by Peter Levenda.

[edit on 23-4-2006 by Beelzebubba]

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I worked with many Paper Clip Scientists brought to the USA in the mid-1960s. I met Dr. Hermann Oberth, his wife, Tilly, etc. during the Apollo 11
initial launch to the moon.
I was a friend of Dr. Wernher von Braun and his rocket team at Cape Canaveral and the Kennedy Space Center, Florida.
YES, German U-Boats of an advanced class took many hundreds of highly intelligent scientists, engineers and technicians to a base below Antarctica during the end of WW II.
I am blocked out of entering ATS! I have asked many on ATS (John Lear, etc.) to assist me with that problem.
My website at: www.stargate-chronicles.com
Is blocked from entering China, and other nations.
If I know nothing, why am I blocked??
Clark C. McClelland, Former ScO, Space Shuttle Fleet, Cape Canaveral and the Kennedy Space Center, Florida 1958 to 1992
I have launched or observed 640 missions (so far) from these bases.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join