It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Political Correctness gone mad!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Overall, I find you puzzling. We're apparently a bunch of barbarians to you, yet you put to death, a Nobel Prize nominee?

Since this was an attack on 300 million diverse people - I have to respond. This "Nobel Prize nominee" you refer to is also a convicted murderer who was a particularly evil fellow. His conviction held up through an exhaustive appeals process and he never showed any remorse. He founded one of the most evil organizations to ever inhabit the earth. His organization is directly responsible for the murder of thousands and possibly tens of thousands of people. Many of them innocent bystanders. His group and the copycats that followed have nearly destroyed every inner city in our entire country. Even here in Anchorage, Alaska we have a terrible gang problem developing. Drive by shootings all the time. His group has nearly destroyed an entire generation of inner city youth and their families. Defending him is like taking sides with Lucifer himself. He was no dummy though. He knew if he could hook our youth on a highly addictive drug he could turn them into his personal army and use them as willing slaves. Even the Black community was appalled at those who defended him. A few want to be celebrities trying to get their names in the news and members of his criminal organization are the people you are now siding with. I'm not sure how one goes about nominating someone for the Nobel Prize, but I'm going to look into it. I'll bet it turns out to be easy. If it is I may try to get my rubbish collector on the list for single-handedly preventing the pollution of my front yard. You will never see anything on the TV about the 95% of us who are ordinary hard working decent people. You will however see many lies and distortions about us spread over the airwaves so that naïve people can be duped into buying their advertisers products. The angrier they make us the more products we will buy. Who cares if we are walking around with a head full of false information. If you believe this “Nobel Prize nominee” was a good man, we have tens of thousand of his followers throughout the U.S. we could send to live with you. We call the “Bloods” and “Crips” and things like the “MWA”. If you want his devotees, please come and get them.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
makes me wanna puke too

our only recourse is to send Gold Bless on a postcard to those turds...

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
It wasn't forced.

The company, a private industry decided to do it. There is a massive difference between Government's forcing people to do something and a business doing something, legally.

<< 1   >>

join