It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: UK Police Interview Prince Charles Over Diana Death Probe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Senior British detective, Lord Stevens, has interviewed Prince Charles at his home today. The interview lasted several hours and was confirmed by Prince Charles spokeswoman. Britain's Royal Coroner Michael Burgess sought the inquiry to lay to rest the conspiracy theories surrounding the death of Charles ex-wife, Princess Diana. Diana had sent letters to her butler just months before her death claiming "This particular phase in my life is the most dangerous. My husband is planning 'an accident' in my car, brake failure and serious head injury."

news.yahoo.com
LONDON (Reuters) - A senior British detective has interviewed Britain's Prince Charles as part of an inquiry into the death of his former wife Princess Diana, the Prince's office said on Sunday.

John Stevens, the former head of London's police force, questioned Charles as part of his probe into circumstances surrounding Diana's death in a high-speed car crash in Paris in 1997.

"I am happy to confirm that the Prince of Wales met with Lord Stevens as part of his inquiry," a spokeswoman for Prince Charles told Reuters.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Well this came out of left-field. I didnt expect Charlie to be interviewed about suspected foul play surrounding Diana's fatal car crash in Paris.

Im under no illusion that the inquiry will "find" anything that remotely implicates the Royal Family in any wrong doing. Afterall the inquiry was asked for by the Royal Coroner.

[edit on 12/12/05 by subz]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I think that the British public deserve to know the truth here. Royal families have been having people killed all through history, why should things be any different now? Dianas' death smelled so srtongly of foul play it just goes to show that if you are rich & powerful you can get away with anything.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Too much time has passed for this to be a serious investigation
anymore. If Charles was involved in this, we won't know about
it. And what were they 'interviewing' Charles about anyway?
I can see the questions now ...

'Excuse me Your Highness .. did you kill your wife?'
'No.'
'Thank you, that's all.'

Like he'd really say anything to incriminate himself?

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Well if anyone would have known about the killing of diana, it would more likely be Prince Philip, than Prince Charles!

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by veritas 7
Well if anyone would have known about the killing of diana, it would more likely be Prince Philip, than Prince Charles!

And that half wit with the World's worst case of foot-in-mouth disease would probably be the most likely to let it slip that there was something shady done. Therefore I agree! Interview Prince Phil, he's bound to let the cat out of the bag, send an Asian detective to interview him. He'll be dropping gaffs like a rabbit craps.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I'm from United States and maybe we do things differently here. But, I'm wondering why the CORONER ordered the investigation instead of the police? I find that very odd. Can anyone answer that for me?
[email protected]

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Others who are more up to date on the matter may correct me but I believe there has never been an inquest held into Diana's death. It is not an active police case in the UK- that investigation being held in France at the time. I believe that the coroner does hold special powers to request a police investigation - to tie up all loose ends.

top topics

join