It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

just wanted to introduce my self

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
hello all, i just wanted to introduce my self my name is unimportant really but Ernest or Ernie will do.
iv been reading these forums for quite a while before i joined ( I'm not very sociable ) i love history, theology, science, the esoteric, paranormal and generaly unknown . I'm happily married and volunteer at the local historical society doing research, geneology tracing and cataloging info I'm disabled so i don't work.
i have no idea how much ill post i tend to keep my self busy lol, but i plan on joining in on discussions and research if i can find a project or two i can be of some help on. well thats all for now i guess nice to meet you all

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Krill, or Ernie if you prefer.

We're really glad to have you here.

If you need help or have any questions, the Freshman's Forum has lots of info to help you get started.

You can also check out Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links, which also has a lot of useful information. That one's helpful to anyone, new or not.

Asala also has quite a helpful thread, here,
great place to ask questions, or just if you need any advice.

Hope those help you out a bit

Again, welcome to ATS, we really have a great community here and we're glad you've decided to become a part of it!

--Kit.

[edit on 12/12/2005 by Kitsunegari]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Welcome, krill!

With those interests, you came to the right place.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS Ernie. It is nice to meet you.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Welcome to the ATS dude. Hop on board, don't be shy, no one here bites....much, lol. I'm sure you'll find that most people here will share their ideas & listen to someone else's.

Beware though, I've noticed a lot of disinformationist creeping around in here, & I think there's some Masons as members too.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   
iv been lurking for over a year as a guest iv seen the masons lol, thanx nice to meet you all wasent expecting such fast replys.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by krill
wasent expecting such fast replys.

*waves from your front lawn*

We're quick 'round here...

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   
We can be funny as well. *coughLOAMcough*
It gets late, people start watching for new posts or new threads...Well, I do at any rate.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
welcome krill, and enjoy Ats is a big place don't forget to check out BTS-PTS-ATSNN.

have a great and enjoyable stay.

oni x x

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Welcoem krill... Enjoy your stay...

top topics

join