It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Visited by a spacecraft/saw alien dogfight 4 years later

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Just to give you background so you won't jump to this not being credible, I am a college student and my peers concider my very successfull with m business ventures. Additionally, I don't do any drugs, am on no medication, and am sane lol. Now to the good stuff...

Freshman year of highschool I played football, came home exhausted, made dinner, and went to bed. Ten minutes after I layed down, I got up to use the bathroom. I returned, jumped into bed, and an extreme bright light illuminated from my window. I assumed this was an H.I.D. lighting system from a euro car (my neighborhood has more imports than most any in my state). I looked outside because it seemed as if the person had the high beams on towards my room, which was unsettling. I saw nothing. The light disapeared. I jumped back into my bed, and then a few minutes later I felt a euphoric calm. This was extremely weird. It felt totally unatural, and I started to wonder if someone slipped a drug into my food or water, then realizing there wasn't a chance in that day for someone to do this. Then I looked outside again and ten feet from my window I see a cigar shaped object with white window pannels go by my room. It was about 15 feet long, and had red lights on the top and bottom. The craft was going about 10 miles an hour (approx.) and I didn't believe I had seen what I had seen. It seemed totally out of this world (haha...) and I discredited it immediately. Then I felt the euphoria disapear, and I went back to bed. In the morning I told my parents and they couldn't figure it out either.

Four years later (last month) I was on my balconey at night, and I see a light emerge, a star that was extremely bright, and I figured a helicopter had a search light looking for someone (I live in Montgomery County and the police don't play). Then I realized it was too high in the sky to be a helicopter, and figured it was a satellite (I was a UFO skeptic at this point in the story). Then, the star moved. Up, down, sideways. I was totally miffed, and just knew at this point it was either a specail aircraft at Andrew's Airforce base or an alien UFO. Then another star appeared. Then another. Then another. Between 4-5 stars. They started playing with eachother, moving in unison etc. and dodging eachother. It seemed like the pilots were having fun and being goofy (weird huh?). Then, the star at the front of formation became less and less bright, and became a red dot. the rest followed. And some just disapeared. Not 20 seconds later, two EXTREMELY fast flying jets flew under them, and ALL the stars but one remained. The rest quickly flew off. The aircraft flew by again the opposite direction, and it was not a commercial aircraft, most likely F-16 (I have commerical jets flying over my house all the time and I have buddy in the airforce so I know what they look like from the sky). Then, the F-16's flew off, and the final star turned into a red dot slowly. Then a blueish light that resembled lightning went out from it, about an inch from my view (obviously much longer, but from eye view it was an inch). It was a magnificent and was a turquoisish/purple/blue. Really an amazing color, which resembled the blue light in my room a few years ago. At this point I ran to my dad, he came on the balconey, and the red dot was still there, then flew up until it disapeared.

Thoughts?

[edit on 11-12-2005 by jaguarmike]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I heard a story once. I think it took place in the middle ages. There was supposedly a fight in the sky involving a lot of ufo's. After the fight was over a lot of blue owls began appearing to people. I've heard an explanation about this once from the "voices in my head that I think come from the UFO's I occassionally see". But I havena't heard the other point of view so I don't repeat it. It takes two to tango. I like to hear the other point of view from the others as well.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
i heard about it to. its lot of storys like that.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 11:29 PM
link   
i think this may have been what you saw

student in Basel, Switzerland reported that just after dawn on August 7, 1566, "many large, black globes were seen in the air, moving before the sun at great speed and turning against each other as if fighting. Some of them became red and fiery and afterwards faded and went out."

sounds remarkably simular to your story except for the jet.

here is the link www.worldofthestrange.com...://modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=new_user

copy and past if link doesnt work

[edit on 12-12-2005 by ATSGUY]

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Yes except all in their initial stages resembled large stars, almost mini suns if you will. I reported this incident on the main ufo reporting website and a few other people saw the same pattern of behavior (minus the jets and plasma) about a month previous, and a month post incident. Weird... either there is a lot of activity in my area or there is a government training base with experimental aircraft close by.

also just to add, another threadmaker on this board from Miami witnessed an almost identical account taking place in miami. Except the pattern of color was Red to Yellow, whereas my observation in Maryland was Yellow to Red. Also his story had mili helicopters and I saw F16's.... weird.

[edit on 13-12-2005 by jaguarmike]

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
would you say that this could be seen in the night sky, like most people may see the moon.

new topics

top topics

join