It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird sensation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Last year i was the coffin carrier for my nan. The nan that i just so happened to see die onfront of me in a hospital gasping 4 breath.

But anyway, we took the coffin to her house and said a prayer b4 we left 4 the crematorium.

As the prayer was said, i felt almost faint - really really light headed. I survived though, and carried the coffin out to the herse with my cousin among others.

It was settled in the bk of the car and i walked over to my cousin - who i am very close to - almost like a brother - if he felt weird when the prayer was being read out, which he replied yes. He described exatly what i had felt.

(then the rest of the day i felt fine - obviously sad, but not faint like when the lords prayer was being said in my nans house)

Can any of u suggest what this might be. Unfortunately i didnt as any others there, only my cousin but we both felt the same feeling of light headedness, and dizzyness

Has anyone else experienced these kind of feelings during a funeral or family death ? Coz it was major weird. Thanks

[edit on 11-12-2005 by Arawn]

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Could have just been your bodies reaction to an overwhelming emotion.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I know it may be personal but what was the prayer?

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Either you both were overwhelmed emotionally, or the thetan (also known as "soul") might have swept past both of you as a sort of goodbye. Just a thought...

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
There are many different factors that can contribute to such a reaction.
one thingthat you shoulfd definitly look into is the amount of spirituality
your cousin contains.many people are not ready to see or feel certain things therefore most do not sense such things. And Your discription
of the events seem to place you at the point of death.in many cases a spirit
attaches its energies to the area or object even persons present.
in the most extreme cases of poltergiest the person or victim so to speak
goes through an extreme amount of emotion as their life force is cut from their concious their emotion is expelled from the body rather than dying within it.now if you were feeling an extreme connection of saddness or such for your grandmother as she died you probably took on some of her dying energies.You may experience some small activity perhaps for awhile but i dont think that it will be much.this seems like a small case..
just my thoughts.......

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Yes the prayer was just the Lords Prayer spoken out loud by every family member around the coffin.

It felt really weird, not just light headed and faint, just really dazed and like in a trance until it finished, then i sort of snapped out of it but still felt weird.

I will have to ask people what they experienced at that time - obviously in a nice way and still compasionate because its only been a year. And i hope they remember.

The reason why i remember is because it stood out so much. It just hit me so hard. And thats why straight after i didnt shrug it off, instead i had to explain to my cousin what happened.

Still remember it till this day

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Along with the light-headed and faint feeling, did your vision kinda go weird for a few seconds? Sort of like everything is pulsating and blurry?

I've had that happen, but not at a funeral or anything. Seems to be when I sense danger. It's like a very mild, instantanious form of going into shock. I've gotten it a few times when handling dangerous things, like pulling out an electrical cord, going to use a power-saw, opening a container of dangerous chemicals, etc.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Thats exactly it, and like i said, previous to the gathering and also as soon as it was finished i felt fine and back to normal again.

I really don't know what this was...maybe it was a rush of energy. Because i hear that spirits can drain you of energy. Good or bad, to show a sign in anyway.

I have felt kind of spiritual in my later years, maybe this was my guardian, her spirit, or just me feeling sick. But like i say it was only when the Lords Prayer was read out

Who knows. Maybe some1 else has had these experiences ?

top topics

join