It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Caste of The Church Be Torn Down

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
We are all equal; Christians are not the owners of Jesus, his word must no longer be biased by a religeon. Truth has no religeon. Religeon is a falsehood it is what appears to be, no what truly is.

For years the message of the Christ has been shadowed by the fortunes of a fleshy paradise.

The seat of Christ is within you.

Why is it we still seek heaven? it is not in the past, nor in the future, it always is, always was, and always will be.

Why do we still go to church to seek knowledge from those truly asleep? Those men in colored garbs that ask for tithes of money instead of tithes of love and help for all men

Jesus is a guide for us, he is the logos, the light.
and Ye I tell you no miracles will be done for you, and no salvation will come unto those who have no will and no faith in themselves, it is you, that is, the christ in you that will save you, therefore search yourselves for a spot within yourselves that you may call heaven, until you awaken some the best advice was given "Do unto those as you would have them do unto you" for we are all one in Christ... All of those who read this believe your sins are forgiven and they are; faith is the most important factor in healing.

There is much for us all to learn in this world, stop your toiling, stop your hatred and self hatred, put aside your earthly duties to learn about your lower and higher selves for we are all Gods...

Seeds do not germinate in light; they do not grow until they find the soil, and hide themselves away from light.
Man was evolved a seed of everlasting life; but in the ethers of the Triune God the light was far too great for seeds to grow;
And so man sought the soil of carnal life, and in the darksomeness of earth he found a place where he could germinate and grow.
The seed has taken root and grown full well.
The tree of human life is rising from the soil of earthy things, and, under natural law, is reaching up to perfect form.
There are no supernatural acts of God to lift a man from carnal life to spirit blessedness; he grows as grows the plant, and in due time is perfected.
The quality of soul that makes it possible for man to rise to spirit life is purity.

And Jesus Said:
In every way of earth-life I would walk; in every hall of learning I would sit; the heights that any man has gained, these I would gain

Jesus teaches the magians. Explains the Silence and how to enter it. Kaspar extols the wisdom of Jesus. Jesus teaches in the groves of Cyrus.

And Jesus Said:
The man replied, Of heaven we have heard; but then it is so far away, and we must live so many lives before we can reach that place!

And Jesus Said:
Whatever God, the One, has made is good, and like the great first Cause, the seven Spirits all are good, and everthing that comes from their creative hands is good.
And certain things, though good and pure, when mixed, produce discordant things, yea, poisonous things, that men call evil things.
So evil is the inharmonious blending of the colours, tones, or forms of good.

And Jesus Said:
And Jesus said, The God I speak about is everywhere; he cannot be compassed with walls, nor hedged about with bounds of any kind.
All people worship God, the One; but all the people see him not alike.
This universal God is wisdom, will and love.

[edit on 11/12/05 by dnero6911]

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
A beautiful sentiment; Sadly religion for some is the mechanism by which they can feel superior to those that believe differently. Defence mechanism in the human psyche take on very complex patterns and are manulipated by the individual, to make life understandable and tolerable in a very complex and frightening world.

must go,
more later

Peace

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
True, but let us rejoice and hold hands as we work together, "The Christ" is not picky, he does not rest in Pastors and priests, governors, prime ministers or presidents alone...

There was a place made in ALL of us, a place where Christ resides, where the light ignites the candles of understanding and love.

The work we have created for ourselves has made us too busy to look unto ourselves for such a place... I tell you it is far better to enter the silence and to go among the mountains or nature than it is to be sad and grieved with your earthly work.

Charity is for the lazy man, the man who wishes to be clothed in fine robes and gold...

If you wish to give to charity, instead go to the homeless, the needy and give unto them yourself, with-hold not from those different than yourself, give unto those who you look down upon change your views, they are no different than yourselves, their desires and cares are baubles floating and will disappear just like yours and you will be left the same as you have come, empty, therefore stop the viscous circle you have created yourselves and send forth love to all, and help those who need it, and those who deem you necessary for help will do the same unto you.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Indeed.

To all that you've said I say

YES.

EXACTLY.

Glad you're here.

top topics

join