It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steven Greer (Disclosure Project) Interview (Nov 30, 2005) on the Jim Fisher Show.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   

There is a very new (and newest) Steven Greer Interview and it is available (free) for download at www.disclosureproject.org...

This excerpt was taken from disclosureproject.org
Dr. Steven Greer was interviewed November 30th, 2005 at from 5 to 6 pm Central time on the Jim Fisher Show, On WOC AM 1420, in Davenport, Iowa. The discussion topic included the recent announcement of the former Canadian Minister Of Defence Asking Canadian Parliament To Hold Hearings On Relations With Alien "Et" Civilizations. Listen to the archive of this program by clicking on the following mp3 files.

Here are the direct links to the show:

www.cseti.org...
www.cseti.org...

The Disclosure Project web site was updated with the links to this show today (Dec 10, 2005)

[edit on 11-12-2005 by tn2k]

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Thanks for that link no real new info but good to know Dr Greer is still out there working for disclosure. One thing that I was quite shocked by mentioned by the Radio Broadcaster was the news that George Bush has given the military the go ahead to build a base on the moon for use i a space based war when did that happen ???? are there any links to this info on here on ATS

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I already downloaded it but haven't listened yet. Always a great pleasure to have news of Steven Greer and the Disclosure Project

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   

One thing that I was quite shocked by mentioned by the Radio Broadcaster was the news that George Bush has given the military the go ahead to build a base on the moon for use i a space based war when did that happen ????

That was something Paul Hellyer, former Defense Minister of Canada, said the other night on MSNBC. He stated that he had no evidence for this, but that the U.S. military would logically want a place to observer, and possibly shoot at, extraterrestrial visitors.

Interesting theory, but completely lacks any evidence. Would make a nice research project, to see if any credible evidence that suggests such a plan is in place can be found.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Yeah the bit that shocked me was his feelings on the old Roswell "Alien Autopsy" footage that surfaced years ago. Dr Greer felt, speaking as a medical practitioner, that the footage seems to be authentic in his view. I assumed this Alien Autopsy stuff was debunked ages ago, dead and buried as an obvious hoax.

....or was this hoax assertion a disinfo spin to prevent the truth from leaking out - as every man and dog saw that tv show all over the world - perhaps it was too much disclosure too soon? Or is Greer the disinfo merchant? I'm a supporter of Greer and strongly believe in his mission - which is why I am curious he says in this radio interview that he believed the Alien Autopsy to be real.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Greer is clearly compromised...

However - perhaps he feels he has to make ludicrous statements to continue forward with his Disclosure work.

He has already recently asserted close people to him were murdered - perhaps he hopes he can continue to influence people in the right direction but can no longer really push forward himself anymore.

It seems the only UFO researchers that reach old age either keep their work quite private - or are allowed to exist as long as they don't stray too far from the Coast to Coast carnival like atmosphere.

Or maybe it is true - just didn't look very convencing to me.

new topics

top topics

join