It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blue Star Kachina - The Eye of God

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Animal...I'm not talking about the trad stories told by respected Tribal members or grouping all the stories as fakes/frauds. There are some NA's who DO make up stories to advance their agenda's, they are in the fringe, but their voice seems to be heard and believed. I'm Mohawk and have spent much time with my Tono O'Dam(Hopi) brothers in AZ., the south-western area seems to have more of these frauds.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Oneshot1

fair enough man, i hear you. whats more i have to agree with you as there will always be those who are not truthful. i was not trying to flame you, only speak up in defense of something(s) i respect.

i did not realize he papago - tohono o'odham and pima - akimel o'odham were considered part of the hopi tribe, i guess i will have to look into that.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by smirkley

As you say, the "blue star" will have to appear - which, by definition, means become visible (to ordinary human eyesight).
Moreover, it implies something that is usually "not there".

You will probably remember that the said "Blue star" supposedly appeared at least once, possibly several times, in the past. (I know so because I heard it from Hopis.)

It wouldn't be too far-fetched, then, to assume that the "final" apparition of Kachina would be the same "star," or whatever it is, that appeared in the past.
(How else would they recognise it?)

[edit on 18-12-2007 by Vanitas]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
bumping this one; tis 2003 but interesting as relates to blue star Kachina and I just read about this on another thread.

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by smirkley

As a (former) great lover of the "Hopi prophecy" I feel I absolutely must warn you that there is no evidence that said "prophecy" even existed before the 1970s.

It was discussed - well, mentioned - in this thread.

And it pains me, believe me.
I used to love it.

P.S. Sorry, I only now noticed that the suspect nature of the "prophecy" was already mentioned here.

[edit on 20-4-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Mmmkay...

First, the "Blue Star Kachina" is not an ancient legend, but rather a modern legend that arose after the Ghost Dance prophecy started sweeping the Native American nations in the late 1800's. In traditional teachings, there is no "great spirit"; the people were made by Grandmother Spider.

I believe the source of this prophecy is actually Dan Katchongva (1865-1972).

Secondly, the "prophecy rock" is a modern fake. Or, rather, TWO modern fakes.

Hi Vanitas ... yes tis a shame, nice though to read some accurate info being put up. I am curious about the blue star that is why I searched for it and found this. Just wonder if there is any truth to it at all?

posted on Apr, 20 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

You know, Thurisaz... the good news, the REALLY good news, at least in my opinion, is that legends - even "fake" ones - very often DO bespeak a wider truth.
In other words, even though they may be made up as a particular story, they might in fact be on the mark - without consciously knowing it.
(Hence the quotation marks above.
)

[edit on 20-4-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

There is a very interesting story called the TERRA PAPERS that everyone should read.

"Robert Morning Sky's grandfather rescued a non-human from a crashed vessel before military recovery agents arrived at the scene in the mid 1940's. They lived together for many years, during which time their alien friend imparted knowledge of Earth's history and how and why we all came to be here."

PDF: www.2shared.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I would like to believe in this but even if those prophecies aren't a hoax, it's difficult to take such vague statements and predict what they are supposed to be pointing to. It's a lot like Nostradamus and a lot of the other seers throughout time. They're so vague which makes it very difficult to figure anything out, which also makes it difficult to disprove for people who don't require solid evidence.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
many tribes have concealed great prophecy and wisdom. study the vision of the Cheyenne prophet "Sweet Medicine" who met the 44 thunderchiefs in bear butte thousands of years ago. the tribe still has a council of 44 peacechiefs to honor the initiation by the thunders/seraphim. our president/eagle in washington; is the 44th and his name is lighningbolt!!Barak=hebrew for lighningbolt. His chief of staff is Raam=hebrew for thunder!!
we are in the fifth world!!
Peace

[edit on 15-2-2009 by Byrd]

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Does anyone else notice that Blue Kachina sounds an awful lot like fukashima....

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Thought you might find this interesting. I do. Forgive me if it's already posted elsewhere. I have not found it at ATS yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join