It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disney's EPCOT Illuminati(ons)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
For those unfamiliar with it, Disney's World Showcase at EPCOT Center is truly a "small world" as you can walk around a small lake visiting many "countries" in a single afternoon. In the evening before the park closes a music/light/fireworks show is put on called Illuminations. After music from the different countries represented, the classic NWO Disney song "It's a Small World" booms throughout the park.

I just realized how Illuminations is just an extension of Illuminati and the implications to the NWO in the very layout of this miniature world are clear. Is this perhaps the most blatent nod to the NWO ever by Disney? Or am I just paranoid?

Epcot Illuminations (official site)

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
From the travel channel special I just saw. Epcot was a compromise between two sets of Disney's Imagineers. One wanted a permanant world's fair and the other side wanted to showcase future technology. Smash em together and you have the current EPCOT. This was a far cry from Walt's vision of it however.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I just realized how Illuminations is just an extension of Illuminati and the implications to the NWO in the very layout of this miniature world are clear. Is this perhaps the most blatent nod to the NWO ever by Disney? Or am I just paranoid?

You are just paranoid. The real conspiracies at WDW are the monstrous prices, the extraordinary measures they go to to prevent you from ever leaving Disney property, and their ability to still make it a fun place to visit.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
We have a seaside holiday resort in the UK called Blackpool that is famous for it's "illuminations", they're just the extravagent Christmas outdoor lights and decorations that go up every year.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hey, if the NWO can run the world like EPCOT I'm in!

In fact anyone who resists and tries to mess it up I'd have to go to the dark side and take you out.

Seriously, Illuminations is one of the most astounding experiences and it never gets old for me. A Disney vacation staying on Disney property is so "it's handled" I would let them run the country. Everything is a lean mean clean machine. The place just flows. I can't explain it, but it never ceases to amaze me what a well oiled machine the entire operation is. Oh man, maybe they are the NWO.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I had a great time in Blackpool reminded me of the old amusement parks that every city in the U.S. used to have.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Walt Disney was a 33 degree Freemason who was charged with the task of distracting the public.

Much like owners of US professional sports teams are freemason succeding in distracting the population. The more time we spend watching football games and cartoons and going to amusement parks the less time we have to figure out what the NWO is doing.

I totally believe there is weird stuff going on at Disney amusement parks. I read somewhere about a ton of correlations between Pinocchio and a black magick ritual once....or something like that.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sully46
Walt Disney was a 33 degree Freemason who was charged with the task of distracting the public.

Walt Disney was never a Freemason of any kind (BTW a 33rd Degree Mason would be a Scottish Rite Mason, there is only three degrees in Freemasonry), he was however, a DeMolay.

More famous people mistaken to be Freemasons.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me

Walt Disney was never a Freemason of any kind (BTW a 33rd Degree Mason would be a Scottish Rite Mason, there is only three degrees in Freemasonry), he was however, a DeMolay.

More famous people mistaken to be Freemasons.

A have a difficult time believing anything from the above mentioned website based on the fact that it lists George Sr. and Jr. to not be Masons.

If he is not a Mason he looks to be pretty friendly with them....
cuttingedge.org...

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   

A have a difficult time believing anything from the above mentioned website based on the fact that it lists George Sr. and Jr. to not be Masons.

If he is not a Mason he looks to be pretty friendly with them....
cuttingedge.org...

And then you post a link to an image hosted by www.cuttingedge.org?

Perhaps we should see what they themselves have to say... Hmmm?

www.ciuttingedge.org
This picture shows a signing ceremony with Texas Governor George W. Bush, as he is signing the Texas School Proclamation on February 16, 2000, surrounded by Master Masons, Wardens and Secretaries of Masonic Lodges 50A and 50B under the jurisdiction of the Masonic Grand Lodge of Texas.

Full context, if you can call it that:

www.cuttingedge.org...

A signing ceremony... Probably one of several that day, or any other day... Groups just love to have their pictures taken with Govenors and Presidents. Also note that at no time do they assert that he himself is a Freemason.

Why looky here! Consorting with Baptists, does this man have any shame?

Difficult to believe indeed.

new topics

top topics

join