It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Is So Complicated 2 Escape Fate...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
---Israel invades Iran...---
This could set the table for that which we all fear...
An invasion and attack on Iran by Israeli troops will ignite a total firestorm of which the ramifications could be unprecidented in human history (as we know it?).

One of the turning points in my life was when I read the bible code after the revalations that were revealed 2 me during the 9/11 times.

I remeber telling myself, "Remember... If a nuke goes off in Jerusalem, you know now that it INDEED the end of days..."

I am a skeptic by nature...
However, an all out war in between Iran and Israel would be a absolutely exquiste moment of tragedy.

I gotta say... I feel truly proud to be here, in my twenties, during, perhaps, one of the most important chapters in the story of the human race...

I still have faith that things may change...
I have not read the book that Daniel has kept locked for so long...
I know we are in a form of paradoxical time loop...
I wonder can we change fate?

I ask you all, do you believe in fate?
Can you change fate?
I understand the problem with thinking that you are controlled by fate as it undercuts a personal resposibility to be accountable for your actions and "control your own destiny"...
If Israel attacks Iran, tell me what would have to happen in order to prevent the worst? What could be done to save a situation as dreadful as that?
I believe the time is now to start to envision what we must do to save ourselves from ourselves...
I want to try and wake up the world...
I want to try to change things...
Help me figure out what best approach I should take...

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time has almost run out...
I will not give up...
One last try...

(mods: move 2 whatever appropriate forum)
[
[edit on 12/11/2005 by theBLESSINGofVISION]

[edit on 12/11/2005 by theBLESSINGofVISION]

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The bibal code is a load of * now drosnin is predicting a metor will hit the earth 2021 see this is a brillant to time to predic something because in a decade all book sales and royalty checks will be firmly in his bank account

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Thanks for clearing that up 4 me...

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I gotta say... I feel truly proud to be here, in my twenties, during, perhaps, one of the most important chapters in the story of the human race...

Here, Here, I agree, but the more I attempt to shed the light of our most sacred opportunity to make a difference in this world, I am scoffed at.

So many people are still sleep walking through life, and I have made it one of my goals to help elevate people from their slumbers. You dig.

As a man also in my twenties, I only recently began to see the world as it truly is, and despite the hypocrisy of gov't and people's complacency, I still feel that I can help to change some things in this world.

If everyone could just flip that switch inside of them the world could change in a single moment.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by shixta
Here, Here, I agree, but the more I attempt to shed the light of our most sacred opportunity to make a difference in this world, I am scoffed at.

So many people are still sleep walking through life, and I have made it one of my goals to help elevate people from their slumbers. You dig.

Yeah... Im pretty much feeling the same way.

Nothing harder than seeing those that you love fight you in order to preserve their illusion...

But that is the curse of vision...

The task is to find out what exactly to do...

I am torn between trying to make widespread approach versus trying to reach people on an individual basis...

Yeah, you can only reach one person at a time, but, is there time?
Would it not be better to focus on loftier goals that are perhaps unattainable?

These are tough questions for me.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
You are joking about this right????

Israel could not even handle a long term invasion and occupation of Lebanon..much less a nation like Iran.
The only way Israel could handle a invasion of Iran is if we Yanks do it for them. Even the Uk could not handle a invasion of Iran. What are you people thinking.
The very best..peak performance Israel can do is to nuk Iran..thats it period. It would take every nuke Israel has. Israel would not then have enough nukes to carry out the Sampson Option when they need it.
There are no bible codes in the Bible except in the minds of occult adepts trying to pass this stuff off to a gullible public for moneys. They are trying very hard to sneak this stuff into Gullible believers...unawares.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999
You are joking about this right????

Israel could not even handle a long term invasion and occupation of Lebanon..much less a nation like Iran.

'ATTACKS' a better word...

Semantics ------> Not the point...

The essence of my thoughts were:

Things are looking bad...
Worse and worse by the day...
What can we do before it's too late...

I'm not familiar with the specifications of Israeli Military, nor didi I mean this to be a bible code debate...

Would like to figure out how to stop that which is MOST PROBABLE, based on the evidence and signs given...

"UNAWARES"?
I am disappointed you go there, as we all know that the best lies contain truths within them...

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I would suggest if you dont already know...find out what the Sampson Option is concerning the nation of Israel. Then rethink this invasion buisness.
You did not post "attack" You posted "invasion". I took you at your word.
I just happen to know about Lebanon and some of what the Israelis are capable of logistically. They cannot operate for any length far from home bases.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Again I am not concerned with the technicalities...

We are at a standoff in world affairs...

I see no posotive outcomes feasible...

Outlook bleak...

Agree?

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Nope, don't agree. I will be the first to admit that I am a pessimist, both by nature and by life experiances. However, having said that, Isreal is not going to invade Iran, that's just silly ( I hope). The samson option, however is truely a terrifying idea. To the best of my admittadly limited knowlege, the "samson option" is simply Isreal is going down in flames under attack by its enemies, and is going to take as many of them with them as they can, by whatever means neccessary to do so. Up to and including nukes on every enemy city with in reach. This isn't very likely either (knock on wood). Both countries know the consequences of an all out war, and will do what is neccessary to prevent it. Even if it means behind the scenes highlevel diplomacy (wouldn't be the first time).

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I am glad to see someone eles knows what the "Sampson Option" is. Most Americans havent a clue. Yes the Israeli policy if they are overun is to take everyone with them. To even nuke thier own citys if their enemies are there overunning them.

Somehow I dont believe this is semantics.

Thanks,
Orangetom

top topics

join