It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sauerkraut Cures Avian Flu!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
But it'll sure help take the chill off a cold winter's day:

www.recipesource.com...

Spareribs & sauerkraut with some dark crusty bread. Yum. Poooork.

That sounds great but I doubt it would help cure the flu. The key is in the brine which most recipes have you rinse away..because its so salty of course. I have had it cure the plain Jane flu before. In fact, the last time I had the flu was 1993 and I was bad with it too. Nothing was working, not even to ease my fever. I remembered the old timers saying drinking the brine from kraut would cure it so I did and the next day, I had fully recovered and have not had the flu since.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Kimchi with rice and bulgogi

omfg, best meal on the planet.
I could eat korean food strictly forever!

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Where can I invest in Sauerkraut futures? Or has the author already cornered the market?

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Where can I invest in Sauerkraut futures? Or has the author already cornered the market?

Haha a little risky for me. I'll stick with mutual funds. If you wanted to invest in sauerkraut, I dunno if there is an entire company on the NYSE entirely devoted to the product. The closest would probably be something like H J Heinz. I personally wouldn't do it though.

Lol that'd be great if it became a commodity. Gold and pork are down today, but sauerkraut is WAY UP!

Yessssss! haha.

[edit on 14-12-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Ok, strictly speaking - not one part of this remedy could be logically expected to work (I mean, The Sun is far from the most authoriative scientific resource...). But IF indeed lactic acid bacteria (which kind?) actually do grant some resistance or whatsuch - I'll just eat yogurt!! Much tastier and no gastrointestinal side fx.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Yarcofin

kimchi has hot pepper in it and some free range chicken growers use hot pepper in the chickens water for certain diseases so maybe formented cabbage and pepper combo is the trick cabbage is very medicinal too but we won't know iif its the pepper or the cabbage that is the cure or maybe its the combo ,verdict iis still out so keep what works in the fridge Kimchi!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I love sauerkraut with hot sausage, sometimes I also do cabbage and hot sausage with baked yams on the side. Yummm...

I wish they would come out with a different pain killer besides opiates.
I am one of the 15 percent who can not process them and have a severe reaction, so when I am in pain, the strongest thing they can offer me is tordol, and that just makes my pee orange. Not good for the kidneys. You would think in this age they would have other alternatives. I have severe stenosis and can take nothing for it. I also have chronic kidney stones... Oh the joys of life

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I hate sauerkraut.
I am concerned about the mentioning in some posts ASPIRIN as a possible cure. Although it has anti-inflammatory properties, the possible benefit during a Cytokine Storm is, I think, questionable.

posted on Nov, 29 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
goji juice kills cancer and aids and all other 'oxidative stress' diseases

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Cabbage and sauerkraut was main vitamin source for our ancestors - especially during winter. James Cook avoided scurvy thanks to his little sauerkraut trick:

The sailors wouldn’t eat the sauerkraut at first, but Cook made it a feature of every meal at the Captain’s mess, and optional for all hands. Before long they were requesting it so often it had to be made a regular ration again.

transportationhistory.suite101.com

My father grow up cabbage and do his own sauerkraut. It is just fantastic.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I take Water Kephyr - which is a symbiosis culture of lactobacilli, yeasts and saccharomytes (hope I spelled that one right.) and grows in simple fermented lemonade. I think the complex lactobacilli and yeasts in cabbage yield kim chi's secret together with the eternal cayenne which is a health bomb.
My experience is that water kephyr together with hot substances like cayenne or raw leek or onion (especially the green part of spring onions) cleans the lungs well. Otherwise this flue has been harder than others on the resp system - no surprise people died from it.
The secret in the cultures like sauerkraut (have some raw hot chii with it and/or onions and garlic and turmeric - you don't need to eat food if you aren't hungry, just eat your medicinal veggies and herbs) has to do with the symbiosis. They work well together - these particular microorganisms. This would be like saying Pakistani bricklayers work well with Canadian hunters, Hungarian cooks and Chinese tea driers.
I recently studied some of these - sauerkraut is similar to kephyr and even more similar to the water kephyr as well as the kim chi. They are NOT monocultural.

One can make kim chi with cabbages and onions, water kephyr granules, and salt... and hot pepper of course. In a pot with NO METAL TOUCHING. I guess that is a super cultural mix that will clean your lungs.
Or eat ready kim chee with drinking fermented water kephyr - it's easier to kick smoking too!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join