It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

turn left at Bimini

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I'm quite surprised that a thread on this area has not be done yet. and if so direct me in that direction.
www.parascope.com...

This some what debunks and at the same time raise other questions.

your thoughts

[edit on 11-12-2005 by fishmaster]

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
If there were to be real ruins of a suken city, they'd be closer to the Yucatan peninsula. Notice that the greatest concentration of ancient temples are located from the tip of the Yucatan peninsula to the borders of Honduras and El Salvador. Look up these sites to see the large structures they built: Tikal, Palenque, Copan, Chichen Itza and Uxmal. There are numerous smaller ruins, too many to list. They need to search the waters of the Carribbean, south of Cuba and west toward the Yucatan to see if there is a sunken city to be found.

By the way the movie Star Wars was inspired by the wars of Tikal, Copan and Palenque as recorded on their Stela. George Lucas used footage from Tikal as the rebel base of Star Wars-New Hope (Episode IV).

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostinspace
They need to search the waters of the Carribbean, south of Cuba and west toward the Yucatan to see if there is a sunken city to be found.

If I'm not mistaken, they've already searched around there.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
...and what they found were big giant carved rocks scattered all over the ocean floor. They were scattered in an unnatural way, not random, but layed out like a city would be as seen from the air. Much of the carved stone is buried under the sand. It was the side-scan radar that penetrated through the sand to expose all the rock work from a bird's eye view.

Let's say that the ground under the pyramids at Giza sank 2000 ft and then somehow ocean water filled in the hole. The tectonic activity to drop out the bottom under the pyramids would have to be pretty large. All that rubbling and swaying action from the earth would have toppled all the stacked blocks on the pyramids. There would be a big pile of cut blocks scatttered all over the bottom of the hole.

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Yes all those civilizations from the central and south america were created by the survivors of Atlantis.
The Bimini road or at least what we can see is in the shape of a J, probably wharf or a breakwater for a harbor it is not a natural formation. There is something down there and from my research the estimated boundries of this civilization are from Cuba's west coast to near the African coast across the Atlantic and up the U.S. east coast up to what used to be called the Sargasso sea, strecthing towards the Azores. Now this may or maynot be Atlantis but I feel it is.

new topics

top topics

join