It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: China possible cure for Bird Flu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
www.google.com...
See important links for possible spread and cure for Avian Flu very informative. I do not know how bad the Avain Flu is... But I just started to like sourkrout a lot better after reading this. REALLY INFORMATIVE

www.axcessnews.com
If you look at a 19th century Old Farmer's Almanac you'll find recipes for sauerkraut to treat virtually every ailment under the sun. Now in the 21st century it's been cited as having cancer fighting abilities and may be a cure for avian flu. It's truly one of the most unassuming super foods ever created. We expect to see sales go through the roof this Fall" says Chris Smith, VP of marketing for Frank's Sauerkraut, one of the United States' leading brands of Sauerkraut.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Media lately talks of "possible spread" and now its getting more serious to "pandemic" There is so much misinformation. I am new to this site so I hope the information is helpful.
If this pandemic is real, then holistic (natural) is the only way to be prepared as hospitals and medical will be overwhelmed with cases. So stock up on sourkraut just in case.

Related News Links:
www.sauerkraut.com
www.jsonline.com
www.axcessnews.com
www.upi.com

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Turmeric is also being touted as being possibly used to counter the cytokine effects.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
What is turmic and hgow is it taken?
Do you know of other possible cures?

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by newageuponus
What is turmic and hgow is it taken?
Do you know of other possible cures?

All my info is taken from FLuWiki: Alternate Therapies

There is a lot of information there.

join