It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Racial Riots Erupt In Sydney Australia

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by mad scientist
The thing is the attack of the lifeguards was just a catalyst for gang related trouble, which if you believe some locals has been going on for 20 years. At the very least things have been happening their between these two groups for at least several years.
So to say this is all the result of the lifeguard bashing is really only brushing the tip of the iceberg.

Very true.. I'm sure the world political climate hasn't helped either.
It pisses me off that the media are continually pitting one against the other yet are passing judgement on situations they helped to create.. now they are still pouring fuel on the fire. I noticed amongst clips of 'whites' attacking innocent people; there was one where young guys were [mutually] punching on.. they just put the footage in because it was violent.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
THINK CONSPIRACY.

This is not an Australian problem but a GLOBAL one.

PLEASE, read, all ten pages, of NumberCruncher's link on page 6 of this thread.

GOVERNMENT POLICIES, DELIBERATELY CREATED THIS SITUATION.

"THEY" made "P.C. GARBAGE" override truth and common sence BY LAW.

"THEY" took our police off the streets.

"THEY" protect and defend the violent criminals not their HUGE numbers of innocent victims.

"THEY" publicly decry those who have been warning of this situation, BY labelling them RACIST.

This situation was CREATED, with malice aforethought by, "THEM".

Isn't it the worst form of racism to ALLOW and ENCOURAGE, ONE ethnic group to become the most UNTOUCHABLE by law, despite becoming the most criminal and violent? Well Aussies didn't do this to themselves. It was forced on us by our NWO, Global Economy Worshipping, "Think Tank" weilding, "Politically Correct" (Morally Unjust) "leaders".

I mentioned all this in an earlier post but it seems most would rather label Australian's as racist than mourn for us becoming yet another victim of the NEW WORLD (DIS)ORDER.

Again, PLEASE read ALL of NumberCruncher's link on pg. 6 of this thread, it IS THE TRUTH.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   

You have voted NumberCruncher for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

You have voted suzy ryan for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

Wats votes for speaking the truth instead of PC babble that so many others try to do.

[edit on 12-12-2005 by AceOfBase]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan
THINK CONSPIRACY.

This is not an Australian problem but a GLOBAL one.

Unfortuantly my country seems to be the testing ground for NWO's oppressive laws.

Isn't it the worst form of racism to ALLOW and ENCOURAGE, ONE ethnic group to become the most UNTOUCHABLE by law, despite becoming the most criminal and violent? Well Aussies didn't do this to themselves. It was forced on us by our NWO, Global Economy Worshipping, "Think Tank" weilding, "Politically Correct" (Morally Unjust) "leaders".

I had a rock thrown at me [for being white] by a group of thugs.. was on crutches for two weeks but the police said there was nothing they could do. I thought it odd considering the train station where it happened has video survelence everywhere.

I mentioned all this in an earlier post but it seems most would rather label Australian's as racist than mourn for us becoming yet another victim of the NEW WORLD (DIS)ORDER.

Again, PLEASE read ALL of NumberCruncher's link on pg. 6 of this thread, it IS THE TRUTH.

Obviously I do not agree with NC sentiments but I do agree it's a conspiracy. Nurture a climate where civil war can break out.. scare the crap out of an entire population and impose marshal law/police state for everyone's 'security'.

[edit on 12-12-2005 by riley]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
The only point i see you making is a futile attempt to smear Australians and be an apologist for the causes of these riots.

Care to quote where i did that ? Maybe you have me confused with someone else who posted in this thread.

I've never ever "smeared" anyone here, that's a pathetic accusation.

All i did so far in this thread is to try make people who post rasist things to see how their hatred is only fueling the problem...

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
After the police went out of their way to protect the muslims they were paid back with attacks by the muslims and had to be saved by a gang known as the Bra-Boys.

news.com.au

Trouble flared about 9pm (AEDT) when the gang descended on Malabar Rd and went on a rampage towards Maroubra beach.

Residents claimed police were ill-prepared for the violence, with many saying it was only stopped when the gang was chased away by the 'Bra Boys surf gang.

Lyne Sickle, whose Ford Festiva was vandalised, said she watched a police car enter the street and then turn away as a large mob of hooligans congregated.

"I don't know why they (police) didn't do anything," she said.

Randwick councillor Murray Mathson said only four police cars initially responded to calls for help.

"They were outnumbered and from what I understand, it was the 'Bra Boys who saved the police from attack," he said.

"Although I am not a fan of the 'Bra Boys, I think their protection of the police was praiseworthy in this incident."

Related link:
thecouriermail.news.com.au

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Another article describing the actions of those middle easterners.

smh.com.au

Twenty carloads of men arrived at Cronulla by about 10.30pm, smashing shops, and cars in Elouera Road, and threatening people who got in their way. They reportedly stabbed a woman at Carringbah, but her condition was unknown.

Gunshots were heard near Northies Hotel at Cronulla and there was an unconfirmed report of a man being shot.

[...]

At 10.45pm, on the Kingsway at Caringbah, about 12 cars sped by, followed by another vehicle that stopped. Four men got out and began attacking patrons of Antonio's Pizzeria. They knocked a woman unconscious on the footpath and smashed the window of a denture clinic.

Thai-born Suchada Goodier, 44, owner of a Thai restaurant on the Kingsway, said she was walking on the street when she was attacked. The group then started bashing her car. "What have I done?" she said. "I have done nothing."

In Bay Street, Brighton-le-Sands, a young woman was sitting in a car when men approached and opened the door to her vehicle and put a hand up her dress, saying: "We are going to rape you, you Aussie sluts." A witness, Linda El-Hassan, 19, said a shot was fired at the woman's car but she was unhurt.

They acted a lot worse than the guys who were out yesterday.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
It is funny to me that in mainstream Australia they burn ships from the Asian region trying to come for asylum saying their pirate ships. House the refugees in detention pins in the desert. Take aboriginal peoples land, mineral, and water rights. Destroy & desecrate the aboriginal holy palaces and wonder why the youth are so gung ho to hurt ethnic people. The report I heard was 5000 people were involved on one side that had to be organized._javascript:icon('
') They are what you made them scared, racist, and angry. I have a friend how use to go over to Australia to monitor the aboriginal status and was brought to tears at what he found and how he saw the government act.

Let us even no talk about the word “Wog” _javascript:icon('
')
How do you think you can throw around racial slurs and think it is OK? What do you think is going to happen if it continues. I would be pissed off also if the "Mainstream" Would not let be be just a
Citizen. _javascript:icon('
')

These people have a lot to atone for. I had an older friend who grew up in Australia after being born in the UK and was old enough to see the moving on Aboriginal land near oasis and water sources and kicking then off & “re-educating” them. When I heard the speeches after 911 and as how the refugees lived it was abominable. I don’t know if you remember the riots inside the detention centers.

And I here the White European people crying about the portrayal of the white youth as racist… well they are racist they can grow up and become the leader of Australia. Can an aboriginal do that? How about any other Ethnic Group? Yes!!! When white youth at like they did in Australia they are racist! When ethnic youth riot in France it is because they are oppressed. You can see by the options they see in the future. Realize how your privilege affects everyone else before you criticize. _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackThought When white youth at like they did in Australia they are racist! When ethnic youth riot in France it is because they are oppressed.

Oh bull#.
There is far less racism in Australia, France and other western societies than there is in the Arab contries those people came from.

They should be happy the western nations even allowed them to live there and practice their religion freely. That's a lot better than what the countries they came from allow.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   

AUSTRALIA: HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS ROOTED IN SYSTEMATIC
DISCRIMINATION AGAINST ABORIGINES

SYDNEY-- Australias criminal justice system remains heavily weighted against Aboriginal people, Amnesty International said at a press conference today.

An Amnesty International delegation visiting Australia since the start of March found that indigenous Australians still run a disproportionately high risk of arrest, detention and death in custody. A pattern of ill-treatment and arbitrary arrests occurs against a backdrop of systematic discrimination against Aborigines, the human rights organization said.

We are appalled to see what little progress has been made in addressing these abuses since our last visit to Australia in 1992, said Heinz Schurmann-Zeggel, Amnesty Internationals researcher on Australia.

The way the criminal justice and penal systems function makes Aborigines particularly vulnerable to cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment. The high rate of Aboriginal deaths in custody is also due to the dramatically disproportionate representation of Aboriginal people in detention.

Amnesty Internation Link

Mod edit: Do not paste whole articles without links.

[edit on 12-12-2005 by parrhesia]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
In France and Italy and other EU countries they cannot practice the Muslim faith freely. And discrimination for privilege is the same in an Arab, Persian, African, Asian, or European country. Tell me when have you seen an African, “Gypsy”, or Minority hold any key positions in any government to the EU. I bet you can count them on one hand.

Pease I know it is uncomfortable but true.

[edit on 12/09-2005 by BlackThought]

[edit on 12/09-2005 by BlackThought]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackThought
In France and Italy and other EU countries they cannot practice the Muslim faith freely.

In what way are they not allowed to practice their religion freely?
Are there laws that say they can practice only Christianity like the Saudi government says people can only practice Islam?

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Hmm, well there's been a 2nd night of violence. It seems the Arab youths just don't want to let it go. Once again they have gone on a rampage in Cronulla and Brighton Le Sands, bashing people unprovoked.
The Arab youths have caused far more damage and assaulted far more people than anything which happened on Sunday day.
You don't see people from Cronulla going out west to assault Arab people and destroy property. The onus is definitely on the Arab community to do something and stop their young from going crazy.

I was neutral before, but now the Arab gangs are trying to provoke more violence - they're obviously a bunch of angry people, who can only take their frustrations out on the unprotected
Disgraceful.

I'd better not here any BS now, how it was the ' whites ' fault - because it clearly isn't now.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Blackthought, keep your uneducated views about Australia to yourself
You know nothing of this country and what you wrote is insulting and crap.

BTW, where do you come from eh ?

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
So I guess you can name me some ethnic minorities in key positions in Australia, You can tell me why 2.2% of the population makes up 20% of the population in prison. You can tell me what Wog means you can tell me why Amnesty International said what it said. And not just them but the US state department in its own 2004 report. If you come with facts then I would be more receptive but name-calling that’s useless.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackThought
In France and Italy and other EU countries they cannot practice the Muslim faith freely. And discrimination for privilege is the same in an Arab, Persian, African, Asian, or European country.

Your thoughts are based more on emotion than fact. In Europe they might make editorial cartoons about Islam, or say you can't wear a headscarf in school. I can see how you would think that this is comparable to Saudi Arabia's laws where you would be jailed and prosecuted for holding religious meetings that were not Muslim.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trent
yet you couldn't help but use this tragedy to bash Australia.

Thats right, I'm an anti-oz-ite.

Meh I'm done with you your not worth my time

Doesn't look like it bub.

nor is anyone else that makes generalizations about any nationality based on the actions of a few.

These mobbings are a shame to australia.

aceofbase
They were retaliating against immigrants

Yes, they were running around beating the crap out of people that looked different. No one's questioning whats happened.

are VERMIN and have no place on earth let alone in Australia.

What what the heck do these scum have to do with the people abused by these mobs of morons?

instead of PC babble that so many others try to do

Calling violent and stupid actions violent and stupid is pc? Please. These yocals were pissed off at a the foreigners and beat the snot out of the ones that they could get their hands on. As if they'd be able to capture and beat these organized drug-smuggling islamo-fascist internationally jihadist gangs that everyone is talking about. When you hear about a few hundred 'white' australians shot down by corrdinated fire comming from a fortified jihadi compound, then we can consider the mob being justified. As long as they grabbing people off the streets, they're a violent crazed mob that hopefully the policewill put down, one way or another.

After the police went out of their way to protect the muslims

Gosh, how reprehensible of the police to protect people being attacked by viscious gangs.

Another article describing the actions of those middle easterners

Gosh, looks like they are doing the same thing that the non-middle eastern australians are doing, rampaging as violent stupid mobs. But if they're not white then its a problem eh?

They should be happy the western nations even allowed them to live there and practice their religion freely.

Er, you should be happy that the western nations permit you to live and worship freely, and be damned if you're going to tell other people that they can't! You have no more right to 'your' country than any other citizen.

Mad scientist
Blackthought, keep your uneducated views about Australia to yourself You know nothing of this country and what you wrote is insulting and crap.

How about sticking to the subject and not playing 'lets defend australia from all who'd sully her' here eh?

xyzer
Maybe you have me confused with someone else who posted in this thread.

I think you have me confused with someone else actually. That statement had been made to me.

[edit on 12-12-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan
I'm really getting fed up with the 'one' rabidly digging through the rubbish dump and chopping up the neighbours furniture for more fuel to throw on someone elses kitchen fire.

I was going to send a 'very strong' u2u but my icons have vanished.

O.K. you got "media" in your blood, we get it, so shouldn't you know you can do "serious", honest "reporting" that's also socially responsable or do you think feeding the thread can only be done by feeding the flame?

Oh great! Now my tongue's bleeding but at least it's my blood and not a fellow Australian's. You should go away and try it, for our nation's sake.

I thought maybe you meant me for a minute but then I realise that was impossible as I am a member here not a reporter. I guess its easier to have a go at others that report on stuff than it is to do some reporting of your own. And I wouldn' t worry too much about your tongue bleeding because honey its sharp and shrewish enough to cut through steel.

www.news.com.au...
New text messages inciting more violence were now being circulated, The Australian newspaper reported today.
One congratulated Australians for the fight they put up against the Lebanese, but called for more attacks.
"We'll show them! It's on again Sunday," the message said.
Another warned of retaliation from the Middle Eastern groups.
"The Aussies will feel the full force of the Arabs as one - 'brothers in arms' unite now...," the message said.
Another called for "straight up WAR".
"The leb's/wogs won't stand for this...," it said

These text messages are a problem because they are showing the extent of the organization behind the violence. The people that are involved and partaking in the violence would not realise they are puppets on the strings of a darker and invisible master. Its just taken a few nudgs and text messages to push this issue over the edge. The media is also advertising exactly what the text messages are saying, just in case someone missed it and turn up on the wrong day along with also reporting what day and time to turn up where.

The morning shows on television are covered with the incidents and interviews to the extent that instead of being called Sunrise the show should be called "It happened Last Night".

[edit on 12-12-2005 by Mayet]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Conspiracy ? perhaps. I don't doubt the government even encourage this, especially after the PM's comments last night. No underlying racism my ass John. DO something!
"They" wanting to divide us ? yes. And look at us letting them!

I just find it amusing that people want to opnely piss off arabs when it is more than evident there are some 'extreme' ones, twisted and evil if U will.

Seems these Australians want war, and they just might get it.
I for one will not be surprised nor sympathetic when we are attacked, if we condone this kind of behaviour which is what I am unfortunately seeing.

These animals all need to be locked up, and I really am tired of the defendants for either of these people, they're all pigs for participating in this kind of behaviour and jsut for having the attitudes they do towards fellow humans.

Bring in the military if the cops can't do their jobs, as hard as these people are making it for them I do believe the police have alot more power, and definitely the power to deal with something like this. where is it now ?

Society is a reflection of the governemnt, nuff said on this, I'm bored with it already.

[edit on 12-12-2005 by ImJaded]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Why are so many of you determined to ignor, or even flip, the sad FACT that Sydney-siders are having to deal with?

The 'mob' of THOUSANDS you are so disgusted by, that gathered to show their disgust for the 20 YEARS of out of control GANG VIOLENCE by MIDDLE EASTERNERS, were MOSTLY peacefull. You keep focusing on the TINY MINORITY that lost the plot.

The continued UNPROVOKED VIOLENCE against random, PEACEFULL people spreading across the suburbs is being ORGANIZED and COMMITTED by these MIDDLE EASTERN GANGS.

Imagine if you lived with 20 YEARS of EXTREEMLY VIOLENT CRIME GANG activity, GOING UNCHECKED AS GOVERNMENT POLICY, in your native land BY recent immigrents who REFUSE to mix with and are VIOLENTLY RACIST against the people who GAVE THEM REFUGE.

IT IS P.C. GARBAGE that STOPPED the problem being checked, when it began 20 YEARS ago, that some of you are continuing to promote now. WHY?

Why can't you admit the FACT, that one ethnic group has NOT had THE LAW applied to their ORGANIZED, VIOLENT, CRIMINAL activity for 20 YEARS, for the PURPOSE of CREATING racial hatred.

It is RACIST to REFUSE to NAME the race that has TERRORISED Sydney for 20 YEARS and REFUSE to apply the full power of the law to them BECAUSE of their race.

POLITICALY CORRECT (MORALY UNJUST) Government policy has KNOWINGLY created this current violence against it's citizens.

Over 60 years of 'WOGS', like myself, PROUDLY calling themselves 'WOGS', along with the 'ANGLOS' and Aboriginals they HAPPILY MIX with, never created the hate and violence WE ARE RECEIVING from MIDDLE EASTERNERS.

Australians from ALL backgrounds, PROTEST, LOUD AND OFTEN, against the UNJUST GOVERNMENT policies and actions inflicted against Aboriginals and refugees, ESSPECIALLY the MOSLEM and ARAB/MID. EASTERN refugees.

WAKE UP! The World is being TERRORIZED by DELIBERATELY CREATED, RACIALY TARGETED, INJUSTICES.

[edit on 12-12-2005 by suzy ryan]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join