It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Racial Riots Erupt In Sydney Australia

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadpool
There has been more violence in sydney tonight. Outside a mosque in lakemba. Channel ten news just put on a news flash. Police also confiscated iron bars from a group in a park in Maroubra.

Yah, just saw the same thing, they are supposedly chanting god is great outside the Lekemba MOsque.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Isn't it Ironic

That botany Bay, the birthplace of Australia is the scene for this violence. The violence is stretching right around the bay from Maroubra in the North, Brighton Le Sands in the west and Cronulla at the south.

Thats the saddest thing, that such a place of hope and history is now the scene of this horror and loss of hope in the future and peace between all.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I'm really getting fed up with the 'one' rabidly digging through the rubbish dump and chopping up the neighbours furniture for more fuel to throw on someone elses kitchen fire.

I was going to send a 'very strong' u2u but my icons have vanished.

O.K. you got "media" in your blood, we get it, so shouldn't you know you can do "serious", honest "reporting" that's also socially responsable or do you think feeding the thread can only be done by feeding the flame?

Oh great! Now my tongue's bleeding but at least it's my blood and not a fellow Australian's. You should go away and try it, for our nation's sake.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Crazy stuff going on now..if you want, live radio stream:

extreme.matrixau.com:8006...

or

speedy.akadns.info...

Gettin hammered atm though..as you could imagine..

A service station just set on fire..girl been stabbed..girls being chassed..shots fired..this is not going well at all..
Will try to keep things updated

[edit on 12/12/05 by TK868]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I'm glad that Aussies are fighting back against the lebs. As a person who is from the outer parts of Sydney, I have been in multiple situations involving lebs and all their 'cousins' using their numbers against myself and my friends. They're nothing but thugs. Basically if you want to fight someone dont fight a leb because even though you would be able to kick his arse you can bet all his friends and cousins will be there to kick your arse back

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by drfunk
I'm glad that Aussies are fighting back against the lebs. As a person who is from the outer parts of Sydney, I have been in multiple situations involving lebs and all their 'cousins' using their numbers against myself and my friends. They're nothing but thugs. Basically if you want to fight someone dont fight a leb because even though you would be able to kick his arse you can bet all his friends and cousins will be there to kick your arse back

A point I've already made
Also. I'm sick of the media concentrating on Sunday afternoon and the 'whites' being the main perpetrators. As you and I know, these lebanese/middle eastern youth gangs have been doing things like this for years, but it has almost been accepted as commonplace.

What jerked me off the most about Sunday was some bastard pulling down the Australian Flag at the RSL and burning it, that's just pissing on your country.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   
They had to change channels after some idiot got on the channel and started messing around big time..

New stream:

ugbox.net:8000...

Ok thanks to that complete idiot everything is kinda messed up, no idea what channel is what now here..just keep listening..
He keeps putting up TV ads and stuff on the damn radio and prevents the police from doing they're job, he's messed up.

hahaha "technicians have you got a cross yet?" Boy he's screwed..

I gotta get some sleep, good luck guys.

[edit on 12/12/05 by TK868]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
So wait...

A group of men, commit a crime against an "Australian". [I use the term lightly]

Another group goes out and commits a crime against the "Immigrants". [I again use the term lightly]

So, you have two groups of people commiting acts of violence and people support this? Sorry, but the Police exist for a reason and I hope anyone that attackes someone on the basis they were "Non-Australians" is tried within the full extent of the law, just like those who attacked the life guards.

Neither group is better than the other.
Both groups are causing harm to innocent people.
Both groups are immigrants to Australia.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   

News.com.au
"Every window in some cars has been smashed. Roads have been blocked (by police)."
He witnessed police arrest a group of five people.
Some motorists were ignoring the road blocks, simply driving around the obstacles, he said.
"There's chaos, with ambulances and police going in all directions." One resident, who did not want to be named, said about 50 cars carrying men of Middle Eastern appearance had driven into the area tonight.

It doesnt seem to show any signs of lightening up after the incident at Lakemba was broken up.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Latest news.

Just watched live news a lil bit back, 1000 Muslims have gathered outside Mosque chanting God is Great.

Bikee gangs have announced they will fight to save the Australian way.

Lebanese Muslim crime gangs have committed shocking crimes against Australians in recent years , rackiteering, racial gang rapes, more recently a dozen where arrested planning terrorist attacks and so much more.

Australians arnt like the French, they wont sit on the Fence and watch there lifestyle be destroyed.

For a whole decade the New South Wales political/Police system has been far far to soft on these gangs and the people of Sydney have finally said enough is enough.

If you want to read a FASCINATING true account by a former NSW Policeman about the massive rise of horrific Middle Eastern crime in Australia and the lact of respose from Authority's then you MUST read this.

www.quadrant.org.au...

GOD BLESS AUSTRALIA.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mad scientist
A point I've already made
Also. I'm sick of the media concentrating on Sunday afternoon and the 'whites' being the main perpetrators.

1, The word 'racist' looks really cool in a headline.
2, Not allowed to use the word unless it's about whites.

The main thing thats been annoying me on the news is when they are talking about 'aussies' attacking. Last I checked the term meant anyone who considered themselves Australian. Do I have to get a really bad fake tan, where moccos with ashwash jeans now?

As you and I know, these lebanese/middle eastern youth gangs have been doing things like this for years, but it has almost been accepted as commonplace.

Same in Melbourne.

Isn't it Ironic

That botany Bay, the birthplace of Australia is the scene for this violence.

Actually It's kind of apt. It started as a penal colony.. I doubt it would've been very peaceful though.

[edit on 12-12-2005 by riley]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
Latest news.

Just watched live news a lil bit back, 1000 Muslims have gathered outside Mosque chanting God is Great.

and then you end you post with this:

GOD BLESS AUSTRALIA.

read again what youi posted and try to see my point ... You post "God bless australia" after a post in which you openly wish for WAR between 2 groups of PEOPLE...and you seem to be mocking the french while doing so, extra points for hate spreading !

Australians arnt like the French, they wont sit on the Fence and watch there lifestyle be destroyed.

Excuse me , i must have missed a news statement, Exactly when did the frnech lifestyle dissapear according to you, and how are these events a threat to the Australian way of life ?

Rascism in any form is a lack of intelligence !

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR
And it's very funny to see poeple who posted threads like "France under Jihad" a whila ago now defend those who "riot" why are you not calling to have them shot on sight now?... bunch of hypocrits....

The reason I'm defending the Australians who went out in force is because they are defending their country and standing up to the people who have been harassing them for years and causing crime.

That's something the French should have done but instead they just stayed away from it all while the immigrant community continued to destroy the nation that took them in.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   

If you want to read a FASCINATING true account by a former NSW Policeman about the massive rise of horrific Middle Eastern crime in Australia and the lact of respose from Authority's then you MUST read this.

www.quadrant.org.au...

GOD BLESS AUSTRALIA.

That sounds just like I've been reading about France and Sweden.
Someday people will wake up and stop defending these scum and maybe they'll show up in force like the Australians just did.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by XyZeR

Latest news.

and then you end you post with this:

GOD BLESS AUSTRALIA.

read again what youi posted and try to see my point ... You post "God bless australia" after a post in which you openly wish for WAR between 2 groups of PEOPLE...and you seem to be mocking the french while doing so, extra points for hate spreading !

LOL Where did i openly wish for War ?
You have a problem with me saying god bless Australia ? But i guess you don't have a problem with 1000 angry Muslims outside a mosque chanting God is great ?

Excuse me , i must have missed a news statement, Exactly when did the frnech lifestyle dissapear according to you, and how are these events a threat to the Australian way of life ?

It's not only a threat to our way of life it has been eroding it for years, go read the link i just posted and see why for yourself.
And in Response to the French lifestyle 10'000's of cars being destroyed and the need for 1000 troops and armoured vehciles to go arrest people in Muslim controlled slums (and sooo much more) isn't even the slightest a sign of the French Lifestyle being destroyed to you ??

Rascism in any form is a lack of intelligence !

Only thing youve said that i agree with.

I have no problem with the Colour of a person's skin, but the Muslim/Lebanese crime gangs of Sydney have been out of control for too many years, the government wont fix it , the people have a obligation to do so.

And do it with a vote people -

Vote OUT the Labour State Government of NSW.

Vote LIBERAL.

If you cant vote Liberal, vote Right wing.

Protect the Australian way, it is your duty.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase

The reason I'm defending the Australians who went out in force is because they are defending their country and standing up to the people who have been harassing them for years and causing crime.

Look, They are not DEFENDING their country, that's an army's task isn't it ?

These people (mostly drunk)randomly attacked people of a different skintone PERIOD...Nothing you say or do can justify that, NOTHING !

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase

:shk:
The problem with that defence is that they were ALL Australians.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
You cannot possibly say with certainty that they are ALL Australian.

And i bet if you went and actually asked the Lebanese if they are Australian you would be shocked how many would NOT identify with being "Australian" even if born in Australia.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by riley
The problem with that defence is that they were ALL Australians.

Very True, however the media doesn't portray it that way and the middle eastern youths involved don't seem to see themselves as Aussies. Of course they are more than a few Anglo Saxon Australians who don't see it that way.

Come to think of it why aren't the ' white ' Australians labelled as Anglo Saxon Australians like the Middle Eastern youths are labelled. Therein IMO lies the problem.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   

www.quadrant.org.au...

Very interesting read, Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join