It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist mob violence in Sydney

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady of the Lake

Originally posted by HowlrunnerIV

A bunch of drunk, flag-wearing, chest-beating, dole-bludging bogans? Some acheivement.

On which planet do you live? It is obviously not here. Yes, there are a few drunk flag waving idiots. EVERY country has them and so have we for years.

Not flag-waving, Flag-WEARING. In fact they were so over-dressed in their flags that they didn't require t-shirts.

And these are the self-appointed guardians of all things Australian. Or should that be Orstrayan? So good at guarding our society that they throw bottles at ambulances. My heroes...

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
Ill go one better on history and tell you something you already know, and that is about the Western world being more advanced than the entire Middle East for 1000 years.

1,000 years ago the Western world was barely struggling out of the Dark Ages.

England was still being raided by Vikings, and was about to be invaded by an outsider for the last time.

The US didn't yet exist, Australia was in its beuatiful limbo, still connected with the Dreaming, Central and South America's empires were busy replacing one another or consuming themselves from the inside out. China was busy building a wall to insulate itself from the outside world and 99% of Europeans were illiterate peasants suffering under serfdom who, if they thought about it at all, thought that the sun revolved aroudn teh earth.

Why don't you see how the Middle East was actually doing back then.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite

Originally posted by Beelzebubba
That was o.k. was it? A bunch of "white" Aussies lash out en masse once and that justifies these goons, but the "whites" aren't aloud to return the favour in kind?

What favour were they returing?

the cronulla residents responded by bashing anyone arab looking person for no reason?. yes it sure does justifing it

spitting on people,bashing people, raping girls

And this doesn't happen in sydney anway?. Jesus how many people are raped that go unreported how many people get spit on and dont do anything. How many people get bashed.

I believe it was in reference to these idiots roaming the beach abusing families, spitting on people, threatening to rape girls. You can read can't you?

And the worse of the bogans do not do that?. or even the average aussie?.

And all the things bad are blamed on the lebanese. Maybe people only remember the bad thigns asociated with the people they dislike instead of the the bad thigns the people you like do.

eg. you mostly remember when the butter side down hits the floor instead of when it lands on the butter side up

The fact that you suggest that the average Australian would roam the beach abusing familys, spitting at people, threatning to rape girls is not only offensive but its straight out racist and displays exactly the type of undesirable liability to the human race you are.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
Ill go one better on history and tell you something you already know, and that is about the Western world being more advanced than the entire Middle East for 1000 years.

1,000 years ago the Western world was barely struggling out of the Dark Ages.

England was still being raided by Vikings, and was about to be invaded by an outsider for the last time.

The US didn't yet exist, Australia was in its beuatiful limbo, still connected with the Dreaming, Central and South America's empires were busy replacing one another or consuming themselves from the inside out. China was busy building a wall to insulate itself from the outside world and 99% of Europeans were illiterate peasants suffering under serfdom who, if they thought about it at all, thought that the sun revolved aroudn teh earth.

Why don't you see how the Middle East was actually doing back then.

Why dont you see how the middle east has been doing since then.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   

That was o.k. was it? A bunch of "white" Aussies lash out en masse once and that justifies these goons, but the "whites" aren't aloud to return the favour in kind?

What favour were they returing?

the cronulla residents responded by bashing anyone arab looking person for no reason?. yes it sure does justifing it

Just as for many years now, these gangs have been indisciminately bashing Anglo-Australians for no reason.

spitting on people,bashing people, raping girls

And this doesn't happen in sydney anway?. Jesus how many people are raped that go unreported how many people get spit on and dont do anything. How many people get bashed.

I don't deny that these acts occur outside of these gangs, but tell me, have ever heard of organising gang-rape parties via text outside of these elements? Have you ever been spat on by an Anglo? Had an Anglo walk into a restaurant where you were eating and spit on you?

I believe it was in reference to these idiots roaming the beach abusing families, spitting on people, threatening to rape girls. You can read can't you?

And the worse of the bogans do not do that?. or even the average aussie?.

The average Aussie eh? Gee I wonder who the racist is here?

And all the things bad are blamed on the lebanese. Maybe people only remember the bad thigns asociated with the people they dislike instead of the the bad thigns the people you like do.

As you seem to be doing.

eg. you mostly remember when the butter side down hits the floor instead of when it lands on the butter side up

If I were you I'd ask myself that question.

[edit on 15-12-2005 by Beelzebubba]

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I tell you one thing everyone seems to be forgetting.....these people are enjoying the anarchy.
Just an example, anyone who lives in melbourne knows how lygon st becomes when the world cup is on and italy is playing. Thousands of youth go there and after the game, mattering on how italy went parade through the street. Now if i remember correctly italy lost a game to croatia, after the game there were over a thousand angry youth. Chanting in teh street, flares, throwing bottles at police. Then the group decided to start running down the side streets off lygon st vandalisng anything in site, mainly cars.

The point to this story is, this "race riot" might of started off about religion and race, but i think know these "lebs" and "aussies" are just enjoying getting away with things they never thought they could.
Everyone is arguing over who is racist and different cultural values etc. Yet forgotten the simple youth characteristic of rebelious behavior.
These teens who are destroying people streets dont care about allah and mohammed, what they are caring about is the fun there having being anarchists.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   

How quickly we forget Pauline Hanson and her ilk.

The fact that you didn't understand my posts shows that you need to start reading, then you might notice something. Remember the bit about being deeply, deeply ashamed?

Did you REALLY read what Pauline Hanson said? I don't think I am the one who needs to dig a bit deeper to be honest.

Ever lived in Central Australia? On the Homelands, that big junk of land we gave them? I have. It's the third world. It was actually worse than my wife's subsistence rice-farming village in Cambodia.

Do you know what the health problems and numbers are regarding the Abroigines? Just about 100% of those health problems are directly attributable to white Australia. Know what the percentage of Aboriginal prisoners in Australia is per capita of the prison population, or what the per capita of the Aboriginal population imprisonment rate is?

That land you're so proud to have given them includes Maralinga and every other nuclear test site. Hmm, useful stuff that is. Lets not forget all of the very useful land they have been given as well.

Yes I have lived amongst the Aborigine population so I do speak from some level of knowledge. I am aware of the health problems and I do know there is an imbalance in the jail system. But the same can be said for a number of minority groups. Is it right no, but even you must admit that per person we spend more on the Aboriginal population than any in this country - so where does all of the money go?

Frankly I am getting tired of the oh owe is me from so many groups not just the Aboriginal Lobby.

[edit on 15/12/2005 by Lady of the Lake]

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   
[rational, calm member speaking] Hmm, seems my D-Ego got me into a little trouble. Should probably avoid that...[/rational, calm member speaking]

abovetopsecret.com...

[D-Ego (normal everyday me) speaking] You know what? I accept the warnings, given that I am subject to the TAC like everyone else, I will endeavour to avoid warnings in the future, and thankyou Springer, I will remember the Gripe button, but I will not disavow that post. I may disavow others in future and will do so publicly, but not that one.[/D-Ego]

Suffice it to say there were no mobs of Muslim youths rampaging through multiple suburbs burning schools, community centres and cars as in Paris.

So some people had better get a grip on the realities of Sydney.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   

[rational, calm member speaking] Hmm, seems my D-Ego got me into a little trouble. Should probably avoid that...[/rational, calm member speaking]

abovetopsecret.com...

[D-Ego (normal everyday me) speaking] You know what? I accept the warnings, given that I am subject to the TAC like everyone else, I will endeavour to avoid warnings in the future, and thankyou Springer, I will remember the Gripe button, but I will not disavow that post. I may disavow others in future and will do so publicly, but not that one.[/D-Ego]

Suffice it to say there were no mobs of Muslim youths rampaging through multiple suburbs burning schools, community centres and cars as in Paris.

So some people had better get a grip on the realities of Sydney.

Maybe not the magnitude of Paris but none the less ......

quote "Police tried to block bridges and roads to the beachside suburb of Cronulla when a convoy of about 70 cars carrying armed youths drove to the area to retaliate for the bashing of people of Middle- Eastern appearance during a riot by about 5,000 residents protesting an attack on two volunteer lifeguards a week ago. "

"Cars full of young men armed with baseball bats and crowbars drove through the suburb, smashing windows and denting cars, Australian Broadcasting Corp. reported. More than 100 people threw garbage bins in shops at nearby Brighton-le-Sands, smashing windows and cars. "
www.bloomberg.com...

You want people to get a grip on reality but you can even get a grip on the truth ?

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lady of the Lake

How quickly we forget Pauline Hanson and her ilk.

The fact that you didn't understand my posts shows that you need to start reading, then you might notice something. Remember the bit about being deeply, deeply ashamed?

Did you REALLY read what Pauline Hanson said? I don't think I am the one who needs to dig a bit deeper to be honest.

Did you REALLY read what I posted?

The makings of the problems stem from ignorance and intolerance and it takes two to tango.

"We welcomed you here, so shut up, be grateful and act like us, you wog ba$tard$."

Assimilation takes time. And when the attitudes on display in Cronulla are what you are confronted with, why even try?

Pauline whinged about Ghetto-isation and the size of the "Black" budget, without ever trying to look into it any deeper, and an ashamedly large number of Australians who should have known better went along for the ride, eating up her words and spewing them back. Telling us that our problems stemmed from ungrateful immigrants who didn't, couldn't or wouldn't act like "real" Australians. Whatever the hell they are. She also miserably failed to understand the Mabo High Court decision.

That land you're so proud to have given them includes Maralinga and every other nuclear test site. Hmm, useful stuff that is. Lets not forget all of the very useful land they have been given as well.

I thought that looked a little wrong. Want to clean that quote up?

Yes I have lived amongst the Aborigine population so I do speak from some level of knowledge.
Where?

I am aware of the health problems and I do know there is an imbalance in the jail system. But the same can be said for a number of minority groups. Is it right no, but even you must admit that per person we spend more on the Aboriginal population than any in this country - so where does all of the money go?

To people like my parents, who were paid exorbitant rates to induce them to live in such a $h!thole. That included Zone B taxing, the maximum Austudy rate for their kids, free travel to and from Central Oz each year for their annual holiday, free housing. The maximum overtime rates available in Australia...Even with all that money pumped into the "black econcomy" it still ends up benefitting the whites.

Which other minority groups suffer the same level of problems as the Australian Aborigines and do so within their own, stolen, land?

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Sorry to see you feel so bad about the happenings of 2 centuries ago.
To acheive your own personal appeasement why dont you get the title of your house and sign it over to the nearest Aboriginal traditional owners and just be done with it ?

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I'd need to own a house first...

Must be nice to so flippantly ignore the doings of the "great society" you love...Did you vote for Johnny?

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 03:27 AM
link   

I'd need to own a house first...

Must be nice to so flippantly ignore the doings of the "great society" you love...Did you vote for Johnny?

Oh you must have that all eaten up inside feeling, centuries old guilt, apologising for where your from and who your ancestors where.

Of coarse i voted for Johnny, centre right all the way, watch the Right gain in popularity in the coming years, gawd at this rate we will get a police state, better than a crime state i guess.

And strike me dead if im wrong you voted for Senator Bob Brown ?

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Oh boy, I hope you've seen Monty Python's The Meaning of Life, 'cos you just did the recruiting Colonel's bit...

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Just as for many years now, these gangs have been indisciminately bashing Anglo-Australians for no reason.

Maybe you should go look up the bra boys in Maroubra Beach before you point to bashings

I don't deny that these acts occur outside of these gangs, but tell me, have ever heard of organising gang-rape parties via text outside of these elements? Have you ever been spat on by an Anglo? Had an Anglo walk into a restaurant where you were eating and spit on you?

here is figures for rape per capita.
www.nationmaster.com...

As you can see australia is very high on the list. how many of these are muslim related and how many more have gone unreportered. I remember that some lebanese raped a australian and got 40 years while a pedophile only gets 30years?. why is that?. How many gang rapes per cpaita have the lebanese done?

And no i have never been spat on. If someone got spit on then of course its a excuse to get even with the person that spat on you not a innocent by stander.

eg. you get fired and take your anger on your wife

The average Aussie eh? Gee I wonder who the racist is here?

Yes the average aussie. every likes a drink

Im not going to label everyone a bogan anymore but if you get drunk you get crazy.

If I were you I'd ask myself that question.

Why?

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
ChinaWhite said " I remember that some lebanese raped a australian and got 40 years while a pedophile only gets 30years?. why is that?. How many gang rapes per cpaita have the lebanese done?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How surprising another comment to try fit your racist agenda.

Ill tell you exactly why is that.

Paedophile's are sick sick people that deserve extremley long sentences or the death penalty if i made the decisions.

Now to the Lebanese rapists that you speak of, they wernt just run of the mill rapists, they where Lebanese Racist Paedophile Gang Rapists, see the difference yet?

They raped several Girls/Women as a pack.

Two of there victims where 14 year old children.

They screamed obsenity's at there victims such as " you deserve this because you are a Aussie Pig "

These animals, ney these parasites, deserved 40 years for each person they gang raped. Yet you try to tell people that there sentences where harsh because of there race.

Give it a rest. If your looking for things to help your racist agenda i suggest you look to History for examples because thats where all the injustice was, now a days everyone usually gets equal treatment from the hands of the law.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   

To people like my parents, who were paid exorbitant rates to induce them to live in such a $h!thole. That included Zone B taxing, the maximum Austudy rate for their kids, free travel to and from Central Oz each year for their annual holiday, free housing. The maximum overtime rates available in Australia...Even with all that money pumped into the "black econcomy" it still ends up benefiting the whites.

And it does benefit a hell of a lot of so called ‘blacks’…but most people like you prefer to turn a blind eye to that and to keep dumping on the rest of us all of time and I am fed up with it. So to be honest I couldn't be bothered reading any more of what you have posted. You have your view – you are welcome it. Keep carrying the chip that you appear to have on your shoulder. Sad really.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
[edit on 16/12/2005 by Lady of the Lake]

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Please NumberCruncher link us to the story

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Please NumberCruncher link us to the story

There is a link to the story, there are plenty of other media outlets that youll find the same story with ... www.smh.com.au...

You may also find some interesting examples in my " the ORIGINS of racist mob viloence in Sydney" article
www.abovetopsecret.com...

ALSO just watched the 6pm news and they announced a gang of 20 men of middle eastern appearance in Melbourne decided to beat up Santa Claws and smash some shop windows while they where at it.

But i guess someone will find a way to say it was the Santa Claws guys fault for offending there beleifs or something

[edit on 033131p://55123 by NumberCruncher]

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join