It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist mob violence in Sydney

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I'm so embarassed to call myself an Aussie with all this pointless violence going on. I have lebanese & aussie contacts in Sydney where this all happened and judging by everything they have said, at the end of the day this was a case of white supremisists + drunken, uneducated idiots (bad element of (mostly) white aussies) vs the bad element of Lebanese/Arabs in general.

The inner suburbs of Sydney & Melbourne have been steadily brewing away for years. Hell, where I was staying in Melbourne, you'd get bashed for being Aussie...hop on a 10min train ride, and you'd be bashed for being lebanese!

Australian is such an awesome country. It's such a shame we've started to go back to the dirty days of pointless racism, fanaticism and a bunch of media whores looking for that one last, juicy, exclusive report to grab a bunch of tv ratings.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
U are so right LordGoofus, it is a terrible shame what these beautiful cities are becoming. Imagine in 5 - 10 years if this is how our youth are spending their time and being taught (again I ask where the hell are their parents??!! probably just as racist and ignorant as they are and yeah I'm assuming
so ? seems ok to do these days
)

Why just last night I was at a shopping centre here in Melbourne, with my mother and her friend who are both covered. Her friend went outside for a cigarette and was abused by a couple of 17 yr olds yelling "F U, F Lebanon!" She yelled back to them "F U AND Lebanon, I'm Afghani U imbeciles!"
LOL I was crackin up for hours, good for her! but why should she have to live with this kind of abuse ?
She is an American Afghani, educated and very intelligent.

All I can say is lucky for those lil ignorant boy's I was inside, because as much as I like to think I can ignore it, there is no way in hell I will let a woman be harrassed, no matter why or who she is and I woulda ruined their shhhhh

But there will be more and that is sad ain't it ?

[edit on 19-12-2005 by ImJaded]

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattalicious

so firstly..... YES the race riots were a terrible thing done by stupid rednecks....... but and this is a big but, the lebanese community here in australia has been asking for it.......

nobody ASKS for anything dear. Kisd these days need to get that BS out of their heads, all that is is an easy way to place blame somewhere. This same logic could be applied to the girls who were raped that have been in the spotlight alot on this board (by the animals who did it of course), apparently she 'asked for it' simply because to those twisted individuals she was a 'white aussie pig' or whatever they thought.

What YOU think doesn't necessarily mean it is right.

secondly........... these riots were started by the lebanese, from their leaders on tv saying that australia will one day be an islamic state....

Wrong, again! Is it so hard to see, because it was taped, that the rioting was initiated by the aussie youth, c'mon now. We have already discussed all this, quit it.

too the lebanese hoodlums gang rapeing australian caucasian women (and they were targeted because they were caucasian)..... this hasn't happened once or twice, its happened quite a few times over only a couple of years, and alot of people around my age group (i'm 21) have alot of trouble with lebanese groups when out on the town (there are some places where caucasian, asian, african etc australians cant go to because the lebanese have dominated the area and anyone of any other race will have a hard time getting out of those clubs without being bashed.

We understand this, we do and have established that the governemnt and police aren't doing their jobs. If they're not, who is supposed to ? ever wonder why they aren't ?
I think they want us divided and hating each other and fighting.
If John Howard gave a rat's about his country's youth he would get up off his ass and do something about them asap. But he's not
wonder why hmmm.

thirdly........ as i stated before the riots were a terrible thing, but alot of the general australian community is behind it, its not a neo nazi thing, and its not all "white" people who are offended by the lebanese, the chinese triad gangs here in sydney are said to be very displeased with the lebansese and have actually had talks with the bra boys (the australian surfers responsible for the riots), as i said before i am very close to this incident, i'm not a racist but i have friends who are close to the bra boys, and no of the triad meeting to be fact.

U can add majority of arabs to your list of those who condemn the actions of these few criminals in Sydney, who don't like them nor their behaviour or what they represent either.
And no majority of the Australian citizens are not behind this display of appalling behaviour, where on earth did U get that idea ? Look outside of Sydney dear, U will see not everybody feels as the few drunken idiots who instigated all this. I certainly hope U don't either, with all your claiming of not being racist.
I mean the eyes of the world have turned to us now as a racist, ethnically intolerant place, is that what U all want ? Do U know how many people from other countries, from my past and such have contacted me because they know I am here to express their disgust at this ? How many people are noe changing their plans for their holidays ? Who in their right mind wants to go to Sydney now ? I sure as hell don't, and purely because I am Middle Eastern, I don't need to deal with that BS, I can here because thanks to that lil episode there, they are catching on here
thanks guys.

So just as your youth can ASSume and generalize, so can we. Is this how we want it to be ? seriously? cause that sucks

i know alot of people wont like this post, but hey, we're all here, and we're all entilted to our opinion.

Agreed

Thank you for your input too, I like to hear what those who are directly effected by this think

[edit on 19-12-2005 by ImJaded]

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NumberCruncher
Howlrunner asks "why would i have a chip on my shoulder"

Well your post answers that question, your parents in pursuit of the big bucks shipped you off to boarding school, a place far away from your parents where you where obviously starved of parental attention and affection.

Hello, clueless. I thank my parents everyday for the sacrifices they made to give me that education. Go make your Tom Brown's School Days assumptions about someone else.

By the way your the one who first used the "Black" phrase when you refered to the "Black economy" not the poster you where quoting.

Yes, the economy, not the people.

And on that Subject Aboriginals have the same opportunity's as every other Australian (and more), if they so choose they can go become a Nurse or Doctor or Lawyer, but by your tone i guess you dissagree and it'll be everyones fault but their's for choosing to live how they live.

Hello, clueless. Remember, me and my debating partner have both lived in central Australia. Have you? After you have you can talk about "the same opportunites". As for "choosing to live how they live", remember, it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

And the term for the people is (n) Aborigine. pl: Aborigines. Aboriginal is an adjective, used to describe the people and the society/culture/art indiginous to a place, generally prior to colonisation.

You might want to use the word Koori, a large number of them do.

Does it make you feel more powerful telling us you went to a School in victoria's top 3 ? I think you sound dissapointed that you didnt go to School no 1 ? or else you would of said i went to the 3rd best school in Victoria instead of a school in the top 3, sort of like i finished 6th in the marathon today, which isnt that hot when theres 6 runners!

The top three schools change places in the order relatively regularly. Suffice it to say mine is (possibly) a hell of a lot more impressive than yours. As I don't know where you went to school I shouldn't make that assumption, but your post would appear to show that you did not attend a private or boarding school as you fail utterly to understand what they are about. If I was being "true to my school" I would simply say "We're number 1." Do you know whcich school is number 1?

I just hope your not a School teacher plugging your false leftist propaganda on Kids.

Worse, for you. I'm a news producer.

So, as you said:

Have a nice day

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
yeah, rape (and even the threat of rape) is atrocious. why can't white people just realize how inferior they really are? just kidding. nobody is inherently inferior, but white people seem to act out of insecurity with racial violence.

I don't quite get your comment because the gang rapes mentioned in this thread where perpetrated by a gang of Lebanese against a multitude of white Australian women and children.

from Oxford:

multitude

noun. 1. a large number of people or things.

2. (the multitude) the mass of ordinary people.

How many girls were raped, NumberCruncher? And how many of them were "children" and not "teenagers"?

Better go crunch those numbers again. Your attempts at propaganda get worse by the post.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowlrunnerIV

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
yeah, rape (and even the threat of rape) is atrocious. why can't white people just realize how inferior they really are? just kidding. nobody is inherently inferior, but white people seem to act out of insecurity with racial violence.

I don't quite get your comment because the gang rapes mentioned in this thread where perpetrated by a gang of Lebanese against a multitude of white Australian women and children.

from Oxford:

multitude

noun. 1. a large number of people or things.

2. (the multitude) the mass of ordinary people.

How many girls were raped, NumberCruncher? And how many of them were "children" and not "teenagers"?

Better go crunch those numbers again. Your attempts at propaganda get worse by the post.

Two of the white Girl's gang raped by Fourteen of these Lebanese rascist criminal's where 14 year old Children.

If you are infact a news producer as you claim, you would be familar with the Children and Young Persons Act of Victoria (i assume your in Victoria?), its equivalent where these crimes took place in NSW is the Children (Criminal Proceedings) act , these acts clearly define what is a child by Law, two of the victims of this horrendous crime where most definatly by Legal definition " Children".

But if you are so inclined continue to down play this most vicious and heinous crime, it really doesn't benefit your argument.

( there is nothing technically wrong for descrbing (the Fourteen) gang rapists as a multitude , particularly when it is vrs 1 person, i could split hairs with your posts to but i dont have the time to do this)

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   

( there is nothing technically wrong for descrbing (the Fourteen) gang rapists as a multitude , particularly when it is vrs 1 person, i could split hairs with your posts to but i dont have the time to do this)

Check your post again.

You said the victims were a multitude, not the perpetrators.

Go split hairs somewhere else.

Legally children, yes. All minors (ie under 18) are legally children. I wasn't discussing legalities. I was discussing attitudes. At fourteen I seriously objected to being called a "child". The term "children" is only brought out when you want to make something sound more severe, otherwise they are always referred to as "teenagers".

And as a news producer I don't need to be aware of any particular law until it is involved in a story. Then I need to be exact. But that's what legal departments are for. When I need legal advice, funnily enough, I talk to a lawyer.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
HowlrunnerIV wrote " The top three schools change places in the order relatively regularly. Suffice it to say mine is (possibly) a hell of a lot more impressive than yours."

It seem's to me the major difference between my Schooling and you Boarding School is...

Your boarding School took in Hundreds of Innocent bright eyed Children and after a decade of being "Educated" (or programmed?) and housed in the same Facility they pumped out Emotionally Scarred, love deprived and Institionalised Elitists, not dissimilar to you.

Where as my School promoted free thinking, creativity and above all that we are all equal (until proven otherwise) and at the end of the day we went home to hug Mummy and have a home cooked meal.

So i am happy for you that your School was by your own analysis "more impressive" than mine and one would assume that this elitist statement has you beleiving that your Schooling was more impressive than most everyone else that didnt School/Live with you through those days that shaped the very person you are.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
multitude - Bouvier's Law Dictionary, Revised 6th Ed (1856) :

MULTITUDE. The meaning of this word is not very certain. By some it is said
that to make a multitude there must be ten persons at least, while others
contend that the law has not fixed any number. Co. Litt. 257.

-A dozen victims as a group of Victims can be described as a multitude-

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
HowlrunnerIV quotes.

"Worse, for you. I'm a news producer"

I am fluent in one language, can read and write in another and am learning to speak a third. I am also a teacher of language.
www.belowtopsecret.com...

"But one of the things I am is an accredited English teacher and language is my thing. If someone meant the principals of Newtonian physics, they should have said the principles of Newtonian physics. "
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wonder if your actually just a confused individual ?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 02:16 AM
link   
If you think that the aussie riots are just to do with racism then you are just another sucker for the politically correct repressive indoctrination. Welcome to New Speak 005.

How about this for some "on the ground" reality...

ibloga.blogspot.com...

While I agree there is no justifying excuse for the violence and breakdown in order that occurred at Cronulla, it needs to be put in context. Unless you live in an area like Cronulla, Brighton-Le-Sands or Bondi, you have no idea what it is like to have one's suburb regularly inundated with large groups of young Muslim men from the western suburbs who proceed to shoot people [as has happened in Brighton], intimidate people, regularly threaten people within their vicinity with violence, drive around in large groups screaming abuse at people from cars with their music blaring, regularly brawling, etc."

This young woman recounted that all of the girls in her family (except the youngest) have been "subject to harassment inflicted by groups of these men - comments on our appearances, racist comments on our Australian background, unwanted touching, being followed while walking home by groups of men in cars (I was once followed all the way home - have never been so scared in my life), sexually explicit remarks while alone, with friends or with boyfriends, unwanted called-out invitations to have sex with groups of them, etc".

Is this racism, or merely the normal Australains reaction to having their women, and lifesavers (cutural icons that they are) abused and terrorised in their own country by people who not only hate them but at the same time milk the system for everything they can get.

Its only racism if you work for the media and are scared #less of upseting anyone with the truth.

The truth is out there and the truth is there is growing cultural conflict engaging in western democracies as their values are eroded and manipulted to appease a growing radical muslim element that wants to destroy it.

We being destroyed from the inside whilst politically correct lies are spread to cover up the rot.

Another comment... here

This morning my wife asked me about the rioting in Australia. "What are the Aussies doing about it?" she asked.

"Exactly what you'd expect Aussies to do," I told her. "They're kicking butt

It's true, isn't it. The Aussies are living up to my image of what Aussies are; tough mofos.

Damn right, it took the French 5 weeks to cut out the crap, the aussies are taking merely 5 days and doing what their leaders are to impotent to do. More power to them.

[edit on 20-12-2005 by Netchicken]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 02:34 AM
link   

I'm a news producer

I am an accredited English teacher

Yes, and I'm a teapot, now what has this got to do with the price of fish in Padstow?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Well now the news is playing up the "white supremist" element, and still playing down the Moslem involvment.

Damn 'they" are good at incitement. Aussies HATE those neo nazi #heads but as they are the ones speaking what the media won't, well you can imagine what will happen....

I've said it all on the "origens of riots" thread but will say it again here; those who play down the Mid. Eastern role in our troubles are making it worse!

We've always been a blunt and up front people, why sugar coat doggy doo unless you want someone to swallow it, and if that's what you want, you are NOT a nice person.

The truth can hurt but so does resetting a broken leg and if want to walk tall again we have to put the WHOLE truth first.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Igree whole heartedly Suzy, They play us for fools, the average person on the street knows who incited this backlash.
If a organised and financially flush far right political party formed and started calling spades spades they would garnish formidable amount's of votes, which would probably inflame tensions even further some groups, but by ignoring the real issues and blaming "white Supremists" just plays into the hands of far right support when the average person is more than aware of the truth.

Every person i speak to condone's the violent asssault's at Cronulla beach(but not the actual demonstration), the conversation almost instantly switches to the Cruel assaults and crimes committed by gangs of Lebanese/Muslim/Middle eaterner fascist Australian haters.

Thats why the NSW government and media needs to come forward and address all the underlying issues.

Also a representive of the Lebanese/Muslim communtiy needs to publicly acknowledge the Anti social and criminal behaviour of some of its youth/young men and assure the Australian public that they as a community are doing there up most to reverse this growing trend.

Silence leads to suspicion IMHO.

[edit on 063131p://19126 by NumberCruncher]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   

HowlrunnerIV quotes.

"Worse, for you. I'm a news producer"

I am fluent in one language, can read and write in another and am learning to speak a third. I am also a teacher of language.
www.belowtopsecret.com...

"But one of the things I am is an accredited English teacher and language is my thing. If someone meant the principals of Newtonian physics, they should have said the principles of Newtonian physics. "
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wonder if your actually just a confused individual ?

No, only at your need to bring in red herrings.

My father was a Telecom Australia Linesman, a financial advisor, a teen counsellor, a builder and a salesman amongst a couple of other jobs he held in a varied career.

But I guess your freethinking tells you that you can only have one career in your life. I'll go for diversity of experiences in life, thanks.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   

multitude - Bouvier's Law Dictionary, Revised 6th Ed (1856) :

MULTITUDE. The meaning of this word is not very certain. By some it is said
that to make a multitude there must be ten persons at least, while others
contend that the law has not fixed any number. Co. Litt. 257.

-A dozen victims as a group of Victims can be described as a multitude-

Ahh, now we need to change our story again.

And the OED supercedes all other dictionaries.

When you've finally worked out what it is you're trying to say, give us a call, we're waiting with (slightly) baited breath.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   

HowlrunnerIV wrote " The top three schools change places in the order relatively regularly. Suffice it to say mine is (possibly) a hell of a lot more impressive than yours."

It seem's to me the major difference between my Schooling and you Boarding School is...

You have taken this so far off-topic in your attempts to prove that I am a disloyal, seditious anti-Australian that it has actually become funny.

But, please, don't let me keep you from embarrassing yourself with your well-worn ignorance and small and petty jealousies.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by fingapointa

I'm a news producer

I am an accredited English teacher

Yes, and I'm a teapot, now what has this got to do with the price of fish in Padstow?

Wouldn't know, unless I was teaching a language lesson based on the fish markets in Padstow.

Or was producing a news story on said market.

Those statements were made in answer to specific questions/debates occurring in threads. One was to show NumberCruncher that his worst-case scenario could actually get worse, from his point of view. The audience for my anti-Australian, left-leaning, small-l-liberal apologist views is so much greater than his envisaged classroom of impressionable young minds.

The other apparently had something to do with buildings, or some such...

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by helium3

Originally posted by AceOfBase

I'm proud of the Aussies for standing up for themselves today.
This wasn't just about a couple of innocent lifeguards gettnig beaten up for no reason.
It was about finally saying that enough is enough and the Lebanese gangs can't keep harassing the locals and beating up on them.

Are you even from Australia AceOfBase ? I have been here 26 years and never had a proplems with Lebanese gangs. I live in the eastern subrbs and this is the first time we have had this proplem. Anyone who live on the eastern beaches will know THE REAL PROPLEM is drunk british backpackers at coogee beach drinking. These british backpackers are a massive proplem have started several massive brawls bringing Coogee to a holt and leaving innocent police in hospital. Am i sick of Lebanese gangs ? NO. Have i enough of british backpackers harassing the locals and beating up on them YES !

[edit on 11-12-2005 by helium3]

Really, I was born in Sydney and I recently posted this in another forum about my "experience" with Lebanese gangs.

I grew up in Australia and went to a public school in an area that had a lot of Lebanese immigrants. Now I was a very sensitive, non-violent kid that liked to play computer games and had no desire, nor skill to fight.

I am however half American as my father met my mother during the Vietnam war and although I have a thoroughly Australian accent, my father sounds very American. So although I didn't make my genetic heritage very well known it wasn't long before it became fairly obvious, particularly after teachers would meet my father at parent/teacher night.

As news of me being half American made it's way around the schoolyard (as "seemingly irrelevent" information seems to do) I suddenly found myself being violently attacked by a gang of Lebanese students because I was "American".

At this point I would like to point out that I never attacked, insulted, harassed, abused or provoked in any way shape or form these people. The sad reality (for me anyway) was that as a teenager I was very overweight and quite withdrawn because I was teased for being that way, knew how much it hurt to be harassed in that fashion and just left people alone. I was just a passive, sensitive kid.

But this gang made it abundantly clear that I was being attacked and severely beaten because I was "AMERICAN", not even the fact that I was only half American changed anything, they were raised BY THEIR PARENTS to HATE America and I should add ISRAEL as well.

In the end I was put in hospital three times by this racist, hateful, gang of Lebanese and repeatedly attacked many, many times without any provocation.

This gang by the way TERRORISED the school. A teacher was stabbed by the leader and I was also unfortunate enough to watch the same person regularly masturbate over an attractive Science teacher in front of everyone in class and with loud noises when he orgasmed. She was so terrified of him that we were told to just pretend he wasn't there.

Do I think that all Lebanese are like this? No, of course not. But I do understand the kind of hatred, violence and mindset of the people that constantly attack Israel.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
So when are all you western people going to wake up and realize that we have been engaged in a cultural/religious war by the Muslims, middle easterners or whatever you want to call them. The time is coming when it will be too damn late to stop the situation because of political correctness and liberal thinking. When someone decides that my race or nationality is a problem, I bring it to a solid no-holds barred stop, if that means doing someone irrepairable harm, then they deserved it. If it means removing their cultural icons then so be it.

Maybe Australians should dump their no-guns laws and prepare for all the kalishnikovs that have been brought in late at night on the open waters?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join