It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've been there.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen,

It seems fairly clear, Dr. X has been taken somewhere by someone to check on something.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctor_x

I heard them mention something about
harvesting, organs, genes, reproduce. That's all the key things that I can remmeber.

At this point i stopped reading. I'm sure that if they were talking amongst themselves, they would not be talking in a language you would be able to understand.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by noslenwerd At this point i stopped reading.

I don't think I've ever seen so many posters trying so hard to discredit and discourage a potential witness. It must mean there's a kernel of truth in there somewhere, for those wise enough to recognize it.

It's the exceptions which lead to understanding.

BTW, guys and gals, is there an abductee checklist we should know about? I'd hate to get probed and not know the protocol.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by rand

I don't think I've ever seen so many posters trying so hard to discredit and discourage a potential witness. It must mean there's a kernel of truth in there somewhere, for those wise enough to recognize it.

I'm usually very open minded about things, but this just seems 'thrown together' to me.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   

BTW, guys and gals, is there an abductee checklist we should know about? I'd hate to get probed and not know the protocol.

If there is, I doubt it includes being chased by Bob Ross and Elvis Presley.

Now if he had said Richard Simmons or The Iron Sheik then I might be more inclined to believe him...

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctor_x
I've been there. (I apologize for the unedited post, I was in a hurry and wasn't thinking straight, I hope this answers more questions.)

When I was abducted, it was December, 09 2005 when I came back it was the 10th. I was in what I remember to be a cryogenic state. *I was awake when I was put into the cell, and all I remember for a split second is a mist hitting my body, and then being taken out.*
They preformed experiments on me. From what I remember. Their were ten greys, and what looked to be one far in the back.
He was standing there observing, almost controlling them. When they were telepathically talking, I heard them mention something about
harvesting, organs, genes, reproduce. That's all the key things that I can remmeber.

OMG,What the hell?!

Seriously,this story is kinda weird but funny @ the same time

But really, put in MORE reasonable info, like photos for instance(places where you've have been,where they aubducted u, facial damage,etc).I mean, c'mon now. We need actual proof that you've been aubducted...

[edit on 13-12-2005 by parrhesia]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   
That is a great story. The title is even better, it is very catchy. Reminds me alot of someone else who used to post on here though I have not seen him lately. Like you, he also had tales of going off into space to visit the grays planets. Please tell us more this is all very fascinating.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 11:05 PM
link   
This story is a masterpiece. Normally I dont read other people's experiences that are posted here because 1.) They could be made up and are lying their butts off for attention. 2.) Many other explanations for the experience are also possible therefore, not worth investing time into it. 3.) No proof shows up that it actually happened, so no need to further invest time.

Not saying that you are lying OR that you are telling the truth. If you were lying then that was one hell of a story, I was getting good laughs on it. But people here are not as gullable as you think. Maybe you should try this forum www.starshipcapricorn.org, where the believers rely upon channeled messages and not physical proof. I will also say, if this was a scam, you should avoid coming forward and saying you were joking becuase it will anger people here that invested time into your story and the mods will ban you. Its happened before.

On the flip side, if your story was real, I must say WTF were those black ops or aliens thinking? They got some wild fantasies. Next thing you know Jenna Jamison will abduct you and then your on the ship and she transforms into a nasty reptilian. (Anything is possible).

[edit on 12-12-2005 by kyateLaBoca]

Ram

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rand

It's the exceptions which lead to understanding.

Yea..It could be true... And that is very scary..If it COULD be true..
Aliens making a guy see Elvis and Bob Ross...Sure sounds like an advanced Matrix..Ability...Make Mr. Anderson see Green stuf.. And let him see the Matrix..
No matter what...That story are Gun powder...!!! and that could make a long POST - if you don't tell more...
Cause thats what we want - We want MORE STORY - This is like Haryy Potter to us...Continue The story bout Elvis and the Cops... You wrote Elvis and Bob Ross...Did something to you.?!
Holy cow!!
That singer... The King!!Alien lifeform!!!

Hahahaaha... Great story...

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Why does 99,9% of all AA have this kinky "sex" scences?

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Cuz the reptilians want to either create bloodlines, use men or women for their pleasure or impregnant the aubducted females.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
They should have this guy go on some tour and speak to a bunch of high schools. After he tells his story I doubt any of them will ever think of messing with acid!!!

-- rotlma --

top topics

<< 1   >>

join