It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is the Youth out of control ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The sequence of posts on this thread has been something like:

"Crime rates are way up, kids are awful, what's happening?"

"Here's my theory."

"Here's my theory."

"Hey, guys, here are some FACTS showing that crime rates are actually going DOWN and overall kids today are BETTER than they used to be."

"Here's my theory as to why kids are awful."

"Here's my theory."

"Here's my theory."

Did everyone just ignore those inconvenient facts that were posted, or what?

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
they don't fit into the agenda too well....sorry.....

my answer when anyone came to gripe about my horrible kids was always, well, don't expect my kids to act more mature than the grown ups that amoung them!!!

we lived in a not so nice neighborhood, and well, my husband worked, I worked, we weren't outside everynight like so many of the others, drinking their beer....and screaming obscenities up and down the neighborhood all night long. my kids went to school every day, so, well, they layed in bed everynight and listened to this crap while they tried to sleep! how dare they then come to me when one of my kids used this same language on them in the morning!! "he's gonna end up in prison before he's even out of school!" one of them once told me!!! lol!!! my kid is on a boat in the middle east protecting her and the rest of us (susposedly!!).....one of her's in in jail the last I talked to her!

part of the problem IS the adults!!! this "do as we say, not as we do" bit and then demonizing the heck out of them when they follow your example is ludicrous! and not at all productive, since accuse kids enough times for being something they aren't and well, eventually, they will become what they're not, just to they at least get the pleasure of the "crime" you are accusing them of!

but, of course, we must get "God back into the school" at any cost....even the kids!!! drug them, demonize them whatever it takes!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join