It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soon your going to be in a detention center

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 01:34 AM
link   
With this recent shooting by the air marshals of alpizar at miami airport. I am inclined to believe even more that this war on terrrorism is actually a war on the righteous. Alpizar was a missionary, he might have been crazy but no passenger heard him say" I have a bomb"

i think that the muslims are righteous people however misguided thier religion is toward God. They see how evil america is and they are fighting it. We don't see it becuase our media cleans up coverage to be palatable for american consumption. Soon enough your going to see the government go after more christians and then jews.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by scienceguy94
With this recent shooting by the air marshals of alpizar at miami airport. I am inclined to believe even more that this war on terrrorism is actually a war on the righteous. Alpizar was a missionary, he might have been crazy but no passenger heard him say" I have a bomb"

i think that the muslims are righteous people however misguided thier religion is toward God. They see how evil america is and they are fighting it. We don't see it becuase our media cleans up coverage to be palatable for american consumption. Soon enough your going to see the government go after more christians and then jews.

You probally watched that recent crappy film that is part of the Left Behind series, and maybe its a cover up, the rent a cop was really a high level assassin and whacked him on the run way when he was running from the men in black that were after him to. Now do not get me wrong you might be right and most likely theres something we dont know that happen since all the poeple on the flight are pretty strange.

[edit on 11-12-2005 by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz]

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Can you provide proof that no passenger heard him say he had a bomb?
Until then I do not understand your motive here in an accusation on a subject eerily similiar to the left behind series.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Pete

Until then I do not understand your motive here in an accusation on a subject eerily similiar to the left behind series.

I'm sure I've seen this before too on the news... Now I'm curious if it's true or not... I'll do some digging too...

[edit on 11-12-2005 by Shaker]

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   

I have no comment on scienceguy94's point.

However, concerning whether no passenger heard him say he had a bomb, the burden of proof is with the air marshals who made the claim. In point of fact, NO passenger has come forward indicating that they heard the alleged threat.

See here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam

I have no comment on scienceguy94's point.

However, concerning whether no passenger heard him say he had a bomb, the burden of proof is with the air marshals who made the claim. In point of fact, NO passenger has come forward indicating that they heard the alleged threat.

See here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for sending me in the right direction, it was confirmed that another passenger heard the suspect say he did have a bomb.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Thanks for sending me in the right direction, it was confirmed that another passenger heard the suspect say he did have a bomb.

No, that is not the case... No passenger has done so.

[edit on 11-12-2005 by loam]

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Alpizar never screamed that he had a bomb and passengers relate that they were more frightened of Air Marshals putting guns to their head and threatening them not to look at what was taking place on board American Airlines Flight 924.

Maybe the victim said a word that sounded like 'bomb' and the 'rookie' marshal reacted...thinking he said 'bomb'...the guy had an accent, remember. Or maybe, the marshal overheard someone else say bomb and she reacted. In any case, the marshal panicked and then reacted.

Maybe he was screaming arabic words and the marshal thought back to that documentry of flights on sept 11th 2001 and was like OMG TERRORIST!!!

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   

It is now confirmed the passenger did say he had a bomb in his carry on luggage and it was only when he started to run that the air marshal opened fire on the jetway.

From the link above...

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   

It is now confirmed the passenger did say he had a bomb in his carry on luggage and it was only when he started to run that the air marshal opened fire on the jetway.

From the link above...

That is NOT correct... I suggest you read the entire thread and associated links within that thread that follow...

There has been NO witness to back the feds version.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Here, read this article...It'll save you time...

www.cnn.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   

If you are charged with protecting hundreds of people and some guy yells that he has a bomb as he reaches into his bag, im pretty sure you would shoot him too.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   
dronetek did u just say the *B* word? maybe an air marshal or teh feds should open fire on you.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
If the airmarshal felt it was a threat, do you think it was better for him to take his chances and it be a bomb, or shoot first ask questions later. How can anyone here question what happened when no one here, to my knowledge anyhow, has ever been in such a situation. If he did have a bomb and he hesitated, there would be more than one dead. He did what his training taught him, and while he was wrong, I cant say I blame him for pulling the trigger, rather tense situation isnt it?

[edit on 12/11/2005 by ludaChris]

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
erm, so your saying people who kill others, terrorists...are rightous?? Your crazy idea is wrong. You sound like your agreeing with what the terrorists are doing. If this is the case, wait till they show you none of Gods mercy and behead you, then you might not be in the same seat you are now...

As for your idea on the plain incident, your saying they knew this guy did some good deeds so they killed him? Errr, why havent they bombed every religious home? No offence, but your ideas just seem a bit rediculous...
Woodsy

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I am not agreeing with the muslim terrorists. But there will come a day when zionists will be seen as terrorists.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
A Roman soldier who hailed from Gaul spoke up, saying, "Let scribes do what scribes do best and swordsmen do what they do best, but it is foolishness and futile to set one against the other, for men cannot write with swords, or fight with quills or writing reeds. Let men become brothers, as they await the day of the Awakener. Tell me, good Master, when shall the end be?

Jesus answered. "There will be an end to the beginning and men will know this by the spirit of the times. Men will no longer be as brothers, nor will they be manly. Women will be as men and men as women. Adultery will not be condemned, nor will fornication, therefore these will flourish. Men will not honour their homelands and there will be no discrimination among them, nor will they maintain the purity of their races. Fathers will not be honoured, nor mothers respected, and children will be raised to be wayward. Perversions will be encouraged and criminals will mock the law. There will be incest and rape and it will be unsafe to walk abroad. Floods, famines, droughts and earthquakes will cause death and destruction-. Strange sicknesses will smite the people and there will be a denial of God. Babes will be slain in the womb."

"Men will lust after the wives of other men and marriage shall lose its meaning... Women will go to the marriage table unchaste and with deceit in their hearts. Their husbands, creatures of pity, will hear the mocking voices of laughing men. Priests will defile their altars with their impurity and the rulers will be held in little repute. It is not God who marks the end days, but men who lives as though setting a pitfall for himself".

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
could you perhaps give a book, chapter, and verse number for this quote?

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by snafu7700
could you perhaps give a book, chapter, and verse number for this quote?

Before I tell you I should go over something.
It's not the bible the everyday christian reads. Remember the church over time slowly edited the bible to fit there attempts to be apeasing in adverge person into believing there religion there devoted to.

Example the king james bible is the most widly read version of the bible, though its a translated and books from the prevouse bibles were taken out (around 20 i think and one that says how we can avoid the end of days) for being so called not true to gods word. There is proof of them changing things in the bible even today. When a baby dies before birth and is not babtized it goes to limbo, well some how they want to change that. When in fact it is orignaly so called the word of god how can you change the word of god...

Thus, it may be stated that the basic message of false religion is that Allah may be worshipped in the form of His creation. False religion invites man to the worship of creation by calling the creation or some aspect of it God. For example, prophet Jesus invited his followers to worship Allah but those who claim to be his followers today call people to worship Jesus, claiming that he was Allah!

Buddha was a reformer who introduced a number of humanistic principles to the religion of India. He did not claim to be God nor did he suggest to his followers that he be an object of worship. Yet, today most Buddhists who are to be found outside of India have taken him to be God and prostrate to idols made in their perception of his likeness.
www.islamworld.net...
this site has it right.

It is not what you think though... If I tell you what the church has done to the word of god I will be presecuted just like Jesus.

Any how it is from the The Kolbrin, predates the bible

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
yeah, i knew it wasnt from the bible....thats why i asked.

thanks.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join