It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

splatter effect?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
One of my theories on our creation is part of a big chain of my theories but anyway.lets say that all life on this planet started from some molecules or
primortial goo if you will.i believe that it is possible for an advanced civilization may have sent this matter into space kn owing that under certain conditions that it would grow.this theory allows alot of possible evidence in history such as paintings and ancient mechanics now i look to the ground and inside myself and not to the skies.so i have only witnessed a few strange incidents in them.but mayhaps where as there was more contact with these aliens(i dont like that term at all)mabey they have died off,forgotten us,being kept from us,or just dont want anything to do with us anymore.but with witnessing us get slowly to the point of actually being able to reproduce the same technology i believe that this theory is possible.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   
thats exacaly what my dad once said whylst we were eating dinner one night. Also there is a theory that Aliens injected a species of primate with a chemical like a stimulant or something and humans grew from that.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   
What would either of you list as evidence for these theories?

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Well I am very scattered as far as information goes.But my first thought came from the fact that there are so many animals on this planet growing and evolving.Now most of these evolutions are physical but ours are not
so tightly limited to this.Why are we the only ones who have developed our brains(this theory is kinda out there)I think that mabey we are part of a sort of system where we are part of a whole.Like an idividual part of one entity that is built to achieve a certain point then start growing intelligence
now why would there be the need to have all the parts do this?Wouldnt you pick only one?Now this is saying that this is built into our cells and everything.I will have more on this soon ok....

top topics

join