It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I cannot believe that there are people who are not aware of whats going on.now i know that i must not be angry at this.and that even these words
will not help the cause.when i first got to this board i wasnt familiar with the term N.W.O but even after reading only a few articles i realized that it was the generalized abbreviation of what i have been trying to fight ever since i was eight years old and realized that the way that all these people were wasnt quite right.For all of you who are listening and in disbelief let me tell you something.Im twenty four.i am here with the youth of your tomorrow.and let me tell you what the hell is happening.as more and more of us are brought up in this americana where violence and broken homes are now the least of our problems.Do you know what happens down the street? or in the next town?.Mabey if the news tells you.you know whats happening right now more of us youth are turning to drugs and alcohol at an alarming rate.going through severe bouts of depression and mental illness.this system is completely built upon the machine and is raising the youth to accept the way humanity is and how we think that our whole society built upon the death or destruction is seperate from anything else.What the hell is everyone doing.No ones in direct control of what you do.they have just limited our way of thinking and our paterns of habit.people worry about stress and diet pepsi now and the right look.plastic surgery and chocolate bars.as you watch these commercials and television more such an image becomes more of a reality ha can you look yourself in the mirror and say that this is what you have chose in life.if not then ask yourself why is this the way i live?...This might lead you to understand yourself a bit better and what we mean when we say N.W.O now if im wrong here
some one tell me what the hell N.W.O stands for?

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I'm 32, & have been fighting it since I was 6 years old.

I've seen the ignorance, & the ignorant looks on peoples faces when I tell then what I believe. You're not alone dude, you just gotta rip open their eyes & make them see it.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I think youre right.I am pretty new to this disscussion board,but let me tell you what i have leart is alarming.
Im not sure exactly what the outcome of the N.W.O will be but i know something big is about to happen.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   
four score of the illuminati

its bassically what you want out of life man, there is no one controlling who you are or what you do. only if you let them beat your mind they will. its all a game to them. try and best the first and foremost intellectuals you meet and then see what the game is all about.

i too have seen first hand which way our society is heading, its not pretty. some people are even refering to my town now as gang jose, drugs and alcohal our besting our society as a whole. its as though the naturally emboldening leaders of todays generation were somehow whiped off the face of the map because of the illuminati, social conditioning, popular media, capitalistic greed.

ive had my own bouts with drugs and alchohal, run ins with the law, family disputes. but im getting through it, just like we all can. find what you want out of life and achieve, because the only way your voice will triumph over theirs is to make your louder and more audacious. clarity of mind and freedom of thought will triumph at last, the illuminati shall fall.

zealously emboldened captain america knows the path

infowars.com

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 05:25 AM
link   
No, you should rephrase the statement. No one controls what you do but you!!! I just dont get what all the paranoia is about. I've been looking about the NWO forum and all I see is speculation wiht no real evidence of any kind. Its getting ridiculous, I'm just tryin to help.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   
You'll probably want to check out some of the great Forum Subject Matter Expert threads:
FSME - Forum Guide: New World Order
FSME - ATS threads on NWO

But I am not really sure what you are getting at. There is no NWO. The NWO is a secret cabal that is trying to take over the world.

There are trends in modern society, and we can certainly extrapolate from those trends and some people woudl call some of the more extreme extrapolations an 'NWO'.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The only kind of New World Order there is, is the NWO wanna be UN. They want to impose global gun control. They can come and try to take my guns but they aint gettin em. That is the only organization I'm worried about. I dont believe their in an effort to take over the world but I do believe they are after what every government type organization wants, MORE POWER. Thats all I got to say really, I know the UN couldnt back that global gun control act if they passed it. Their teethless, not to mention their bark scares me as much as a puppy does. I just dont see it, even after reading that. Most of those posts about the NWO seem to be a bit too far fetched for me to believe, it does sound bad. But we have been conditioned that when we see bad, it equals true. That comes from our western media.

[edit on 12/15/2005 by ludaChris]

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I believe in the NWO. When I try to talk to it about my form teacher at schools he just goes
"Yeh, of course." What a n*b.

Anyway, sorry to say I"m not fighting it. It would make quite a bit of sense with the existence of the NWO.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Not sure about the nwo stuff but all i know is whatever angle you look at it from:
bible,prophecies,billy miers,nwo.
they all seem to be pointing to something happening soon.
whether or not this is 2012 i suppose only time will tell.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
There definately is a New World Order, Bush Senior announced it on September 11th 1991. That's a fact.
But what the New World Order is, is another question.

Personally I'm not really sure what it is, but my guess would be that the group of people behind it are filthy rich and influential people that want to acquire more power and more control over the planets natural resources and populace. And a long time ago they probably realized that by combining their resources they can accomplish more, and thus we have a group of conspirators, you could call them the New World Order.

That's how I'd imagine it anyway.

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I can assure you all that the whole 2012 will not be the end of the world...Just as we know it......Change is change for good or worst is a personal opinion...

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Holedigger, I think you have some good points and will continue to follow this thread. However, you need to use better punctuation and structure to allow those who read your posting to understand them better. The lack of spaces after ever comma and period, and the spelling mistakes are going to cause people to dismiss your post without reading it in full.

Just trying to help.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Holedigger, I think you have some good points and will continue to follow this thread. However, you need to use better punctuation and structure to allow those who read your posting to understand them better. The lack of spaces after ever comma and period, and the spelling mistakes are going to cause people to dismiss your post without reading it in full.

Just trying to help.

sensfan, I appreciate your comments, however i did not realise someone needed an a+ in english grammer to post here.
The real debate was not about my grammer content or structure, but rather the points i was trying to make. You are obviously a school teacher or similar with lots of time on your hands to even be bothered with your previous post

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Just trying to offer a little constructive critisism is all. Won't bother you again.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   
You know, I think that when people think NWO, they are looking at the big picture of things. Instead, try to look at all of the little things, such as our tax money, perscription drugs, fuel, land, houses, gov. loans, the police force, the military. All of these are controlled by the gov. in some way, shape, or form. If you think about it, when you take out a loan to go to college, you essentially have to pay our gov. in order to go. Unless you are just wealthy and you can pay cash to go, but how many people can really afford to do that? If you begin to watch the small things you will begin to see what has changed over the years, and how our own gov. has slowely began using us to make them more powerfull. Look at it this way, every single person in this country gives our gov. a paycheck every 2 weeks, or whenever you get paid, it may be a small amount, but take $40 a month from 1 person X 100 million people, and that is what the gov. makes off of us every month, let alone every year. That is just scary, then you wonder why this country has a muti-Trillion dollar debt. Very interesting.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Exactly.There is supposed to be representatives for every person or faction or whatever.Who the hell represents me?And what i want or what you want.Think about it people.Isnt it the other way around now?We basically pick who we want with a blindfold on.How much communication happens between anyone?Le3t alone us and our socalled representatives.So what ideals do the people of todays governments have in mind.Oh its ours?okay
where do i sign up.Oh i dont have a choice and if i dont like it it doesnt matter they will go ahead with it anyway?

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Necromancers, Wizards, and Oracles we are!

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Who in their right mind would support a fascist world government?

Thats what the NWO is, in case you didnt know. Luciferians are behind it.

top topics

join