It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu: Sneak Attack On Iran If Elected

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   

What? A recent (Nov. 6, 2005) study of adult Israelis conducted by the Central Bureau of Statistics reports 82 % claimed to be "very satisfied" with life in Israel. (Life is good in Israel, say Israelis)

And 50,000 Palestinians immigrated to Israel Since 2000 - so Israel can't be that bad, hm?

I was speaking of the economy in Palestine.

Israel has destroyed it.

PLEASE provide a quote for the 50K Immigrants.

Israeli immigration policy is to only allow Jews.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngel
Don't ever think that Jews want Christains with them as equals in Israel.

Despite their claims to be democratic Israel is a racist nation.

What is Saudi Arabia or Egypt or Pakistan, etc...?
Racism may exist amongst Christians and Jews but it is far worse amongst muslims.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
who have you been getting your info from Arch Angel, Israel gives 2,000 citizenships to Palestinians every year. The PA wants to increase it to 10000.
There is the immigration numbers. It is complicated though.
migration.ucdavis.edu...

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludaChris
who have you been getting your info from Arch Angel, Israel gives 2,000 citizenships to Palestinians every year. The PA wants to increase it to 10000.
There is the immigration numbers. It is complicated though.
migration.ucdavis.edu...

Please read the article you linked.

Israel does not give Israeli citizenship to anyone but Jews.

Israel gives "residency permits" to some of the families of Palestinians living in the occupied territoires.

The Palestinians do not have any opportunity to become citizens of Israel due to their racist policies.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
My bad, I misinterpreted the statement in the link. But I dont believe it is a racist policy considering the situation, though I do think it is a policy that should not be implemented as it will only perpetuate the situation. If there is a Palestinian and Israeli who love each other enough to marry despite all of the hostile history, then I dont see that as a threat at all.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   

My bad, I misinterpreted the statement in the link. But I dont believe it is a racist policy considering the situation, though I do think it is a policy that should not be implemented as it will only perpetuate the situation. If there is a Palestinian and Israeli who love each other enough to marry despite all of the hostile history, then I dont see that as a threat at all.

Maybe ethnic discrimination is better seeing how Jews are not a race.

If a Palestinian marries an Israeli the Palestinian is not given Israeli citizenship.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Maybe ethnic discrimination is better seeing how Jews are not a race.

If a Palestinian marries an Israeli the Palestinian is not given Israeli citizenship.

At least they allow the practice of Islam in that country.
They're doing better than the Saudis.

State.gov

Islam is the official religion, and the law requires that all citizens be Muslims. The Government prohibits the public practice of non-Muslim religions. The Government recognizes the right of non-Muslims to worship in private; however, it does not always respect this right in practice and does not define this right in law.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Ummmm yeah the Jews are a race, just like the Palestinians are part of the Arab race if I'm not mistaken. The holocaust would not have been classified as a genocide if the Jews werent a race. The supreme court ruled them a race because they were subject to racial discrimination, there fore they needed laws to protect them against hate crimes, therefore they were ruled a race.
www.louisville.edu...

[edit on 12/11/2005 by ludaChris]

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   

If a foreigner marries an Israeli , the foreigner is not given Israeli citizenship.

Where do you get a passport just because you marry a citizen?

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   

America, and many other supposed democratic nations.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Yes, and that works so well, doesn't it? People pay money to Americans in order to use that loophole to come into the country.

That is a stupid, stupid thing, and it's nice to see a country that uses better judgement. My country tossed better judgement to the wind a long time ago.

Furthermore, why would a country blindly grant citizenship to any group that has been attacking their sovereignty for decades? I can think of no reason.

Again, not every country is Hell-bent for destruction like mine seems to be.

[edit on 11-12-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   

America, and many other supposed democratic nations.

No, that is wrong.

You may apply to become a U.S. citizen after having a Green Card and being married to a U.S. citizen for three years.

You do NOT get a passport upon marriage.

Foreigners in Israel may also apply to become Israeli citizen after beeing married - as already explained to you when I explaind Acquisition of Israeli Nationality - you should know this now.

[edit on 11-12-2005 by Riwka]

cjf

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   

That does not take ultimate responsibility for the occupation away from the Israelies.

No, rather it legitimizes the latter of the initial point and statement.

The settlements, and the wall clearly show Israels intentions were hostile when they invaded in a sneak attack in 1967.

‘Sneak’ get over it….then provide clear facts and substantive support to your statements.

There may have been other reasons, but its not defense when you keep what was not yours for two generations.

This ‘clock’ is based upon what?

Un Resolution 181 c1947 established a separate sovereign state for ‘Palestine’, it was rejected by 'Palestine' and.....

Voted against:

Afghanistan, Cuba, Egypt, Greece, India, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Turkey, Yemen.

Voted against having their land taken away from them by the western powers, and given to Jews so that they could create a racist state right in the middle of them, and so close to Jerusalem. .

‘Their’ land is the relative point, please explain in detail.

Put the shoe on the other foot and think. You would reject it too.

No.

You say it as if it were a bad thing, or as if it meant that they wanted Israeli occupation.

The opposite is true.

Again, prove it.

Again, if you put the shoe on the other foot and really think about it you must admit that you would do the same.

You say it as if it goes against common sense.

Common sense dictates---- do not attempt war, loose and expect negotiations on ‘you’ terms, period….especially throwing out diplomacy and the baby with the bath-water...Yes?

If Israel would give back what they stole when they invaded in a sneak attack what would they have to complain about then?
Etc.................

Do not bring common sense into a discussion if you exhibit none.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   

The 1967 invasion was a sneak attack if there ever was one. There may have been other reasons, but there always are.

As the aggressor later claiming self defence the Israelies have no right to anything more than what they had before the sneak attack.

You better look up the definition of pre-emptive.

No, perhaps you had better.
Try here first:
1967 Arab-Israeli war + pre-emptive strike + 1967
define:pre-emptive strike
States have the right to make pre-emptive strikes on others
The Legality of Preemptive or Preventive Counterproliferation Strikes

The 1967 war was not a "sneak attack," period.
In military terms and affairs, the doctrine is known as a defensive pre-emptive strike. You do know what "defensive" implies, correct.
As was correctly mentioned by AceOfBase, that you so conviently dismissed, Israel knew that an attack was pending, it was only a matter of time. As such, instead of waiting to be wiped out or attacked, Israel pre-emptively attacked. It makes perfect logical sense.

And in relation to this topic of Iran and Israel:
A Preemptive Attack on Iran's Nuclear Facilities: Possible Consequences

seekerof

[edit on 11-12-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Here is a link of a number:
50,000 Palestinians moved to Israel from the territories since 2000

And:
Google's page on the numbers

seekerof

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I dont know how many times Ive tried to explain how the 67 war started but Arch Angel still insists it was a sneak attack. I dont know, but I damn well aint gonna explain it again. Seeker, if he asks again, and he will, the balls in your court to make hime understand Israel has not been aggressive throughout her existence. Ive tried numerous times to no avail. But good luck I'm done with the stubourness and closed minded ness Arch Angel is representing here.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

Here is a link of a number:
50,000 Palestinians moved to Israel from the territories since 2000

And:
Google's page on the numbers

seekerof

Did you even read the article?

Thats all people who had families in Israel.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I dont know how many times Ive tried to explain how the 67 war started but Arch Angel still insists it was a sneak attack. I dont know, but I damn well aint gonna explain it again. Seeker, if he asks again, and he will, the balls in your court to make hime understand Israel has not been aggressive throughout her existence. Ive tried numerous times to no avail. But good luck I'm done with the stubourness and closed minded ness Arch Angel is representing here.

How do you tell if an attack was a sneak attack?

If you don't say "Hey guys, we're attacking now!" and you attack first then its a sneak attack.

Pre-Emptive is just a pretty word for it just like Hitler used for his attack on the Soviets, and that Japan used for its attack on Pearl Harbor.

Was Pearl Harbor a Sneak Attack, or a Pre-Emptive Attack, or was it both?

How do you tell if a nation is the aggressor in a war?

You look at the ground under their boots.

If it did not belong to them before the war they are the aggressors.

Israel invaded in a sneak attack as the aggressor, and still occupies land two generations later.

PLEASE do not waste any of your time trying to convince me of anything different.

If you want to waste your time spend it trying to convince others.

[edit on 12-12-2005 by ArchAngel]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
posted December 5, 2005

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
What was the attack on the Iraqi reactor by the Israelis? Just how would you define, compartmentalize or categorize it? Even the United States condemned the Israelis after it, but then, realized tha tthe Israelis did the right thing first and worried about public opinion later.

That is what I call internal fortitude. You call it what you like.

Speaking of unwarranted attacks and Israel, maybe we would do well to take a little trip down memory lane? I can runthrough the numerous list of attacks, some coordinated between numerous Arab nations, against the tiny nation of Israel. As a matter of fact, it the reckless assaults against Israel is what caused the "Palestinian" "refugee" problem.

Why do the Arabs hate the Jews? Because they are Jews. They need no more reason than that, and will not be content until they drive the Israelis into the sea, or when Arab becomes not unlike kindling.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join