It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.C: 2 out of 3 Amigos Conspiracy Show: Kennedy, Liberals, Conservatives, and Pink Floyd

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   

PODcast: 2 out of 3 Amigos Conspiracy Show: Kennedy, Liberals, Conservatives, and Pink Floyd

Our latest show brings you a new and improved format. We begin by covering some disturbing news about a black-budget Pentagon intelligence agency that focuses on collecting data about American citizens. Next, we each discuss a couple current threads of interest from the ATS forums: one on recently discovered information about the Kennedy assassination, another that presents the theory that conspiracy theories in themselves may be a conspiracy, an issue with Pink Floyd lyrics, and some typical disinformationist conservative versus liberal shenanigans that ensure real issue are never discussed.

length: 48:06
file: atscpod_1047.mp3
size: 16773k
feed: atsc

Some of the threads we discussed in today's show:

News Story (Drudge Report): Pentagon Intelligence Agency Gathers Domestic Intelligence

A Moment in Time

The biggest conspiracy of all........... is conspiracy itself?

Kerry calls US troops "terrorists"

Pink Floyd... NWO, MKULTRA, CIA, occultists?

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Actually, we neglected to mention that aspect of the show is designed to show how the news media is catching up to us (ATS). I blame Mark... he was supposed to say that.

But tomorrow, we'll finally see this information appear in "mainstream" media.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Here is a link to the website that contains the presidential recordings.

WARNING: It's highly addictive.

www.whitehousetapes.org...

P.S. Johnson's will stated that the tapes were not to be disclosed for 50 years after his death. But the reel to reel tapes were starting to disintegrate and the Johnson Library went to the Johnson family and requested they be able to release them early to preserve them. The Johnson family agreed with the exception of some private conversations and a few more.

[edit on 12-10-2005 by Valhall]

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Since those are public record... it would be awesome (hint) if a knowledgeable member (hint) compiled a "greatest hits" of the most important (hint) bits and pieces of these tapes.

(hint hint)

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The rest of the world is catching up to ATS:
Google News: "Counterintelligence Field Activity"

Washington Post: Defense Facilities Pass Along Reports of Suspicious Activity

The documents can consist of "raw information reported by concerned citizens and military members regarding suspicious incidents," said a 2003 memo signed by then-Deputy Defense Secretary Paul D. Wolfowitz. The reports "may or may not be related to an actual threat, and its very nature may be fragmented and incomplete," the memo said.

The Talon system is part of the Defense Department's growing effort to gather intelligence within the United States, which officials argue is imperative as they work to detect and prevent potentially catastrophic terrorist assaults. The Talon reports -- how many are generated is classified, a Pentagon spokesman said -- are collected and analyzed by CIFA, an agency at the forefront of the Pentagon's counterterrorism program.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I'm really curious as regards one of the points in this PODcast. And I'm not complaining, just curious, really. And I want to voice my disagreement.

It's about the Politics thread about "what kerry said". I was quite involved in that thread. I learned from it and enjoyed it. And was looking forward to what you had to say about it. You guys make it clear that politics (PTS) is the place to argue, debate, discuss and even sling a little mud regarding political stories in the news. (Love the new banner, btw.)

I thought for the most part that the people in that thread had a pretty good discussion, getting a little heated at times, a little off topic, but getting back on track and discussing the concept of how the media twists people's words to provoke the desired reaction and confusion from the masses, which I see as the point of the discussion.

I felt really good about the interplay between Seekerof and I, who usually cannot come to an agreement on anything.

But after listening to your PODcast, I feel chastised for even having such a discussion. It seems that you kind of reamed the participants in that thread for discussing something for so long. (4 pages? - Jeez there are 50-page subjects full of pap on here... real slinging arguments.)

I wonder... if we never discussed the traps that the media sensationalism sets; if we never get caught in them and make ourselves aware of them and discuss our way out of them, how will we be able to recognize them? How will the 'two sides' ever see that we are being played daily?

Maybe I totally misunderstood your characterization of the thread, but I sure felt like bad little ATS participant for taking the 'liberal' side and even talking about the media sensationalism trap for so many pages.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I, as an ATS member, really look up to you guys and value your opinions. I look forward to hearing what's in your Amigo PODcasts. I'm one of the 7. Maybe I'm too sensitive...

I just want to say that I disagree on your characterization of that particular thread. I think we got somewhere. I think it was a positive thing overall.

Now I'll just go lick my wounds... Please don't hurt me...

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
BH - I really think you should go lick your self-inflicted wounds...
I didn't take it as chastisement at all. I think they simply voiced a perception of the topic that was different than yours, and maybe that made you take the comments as aimed toward you (or your argument).

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
You most certainly DID misunderstand our "point".

We in NO way meant to "chastise" ANYONE for participating in that thread. Our OPINIONS are that the political parties of this country, Repubs/Conservatives and Dems/Liberals continuously TWIST the other's words to take evryone's eyes "OFF the ball" of matters that count.

My perspective was illustrated in my post in that very thread.

We (S.O. and I) merely expressed our OPINIONS in this podcast and if they were taken as some sort of "official beratement" let me appologize Right here Right NOW.

You are exactly CORRECT in your assertion that PTS is the place for this type of discussion, you are also correct in calling that thread a fine example of our Members having a "heated conversation" that ultimately worked out great.

My snipe at the length (4 pages) was COMIC RELIEF about how well the parties get people wrapped up in their crapola, including ME. I posted on that thread too!

I don't know what else to say but we do have opinions and we do like to express them in this venue (2 out of 3 Amigos PodShow)... Alas... maybe we souldn't?

Springer...

[edit on 12-11-2005 by Springer]

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Thank you, Springer for clarifying your point.
As I mentioned, it was possible I was being overly sensitive and/or misunderstanding. And it seems I was.

I happen to share your OPINION that the various sides of the political game twist words and turn them into implications to make the other side look like the bad guy. It happens every single day and it's frustrating.

It's not a big deal, I just really felt compelled to say something, and... well, if you don't know by now, I don't have any problem blurting my opinions right out there.

Thanks again. I look forward to your next Amigo PODcast. I predict 10 listeners!

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I am one of the Faithful Seven

Excellent show as usual Sirs.

Your podshows are always looked forward to.

--Kit.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Yeppers, I too am one of the seven. Excellant podcast as usual my friends, I look forward to the next.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I've promoted this podcast show outside of ATS in a few typical areas, and already we have over 800 downloads (and 120 subscriptions) from IP's that are not associated with ATS members.

While some of our content (like the Pentagon story) might be "old hat" to many ATS regulars, we're going to focus on show material and style that will "play well" outside of the ATS sandbox.

Coming soon: we're close to securing an interview with the originator of the Serpo.org website and will try and organize these types of interviews for at least half of our shows. So stay tuned.

new topics

top topics

join