It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ninjas are still in the modern world and have superhuman powers?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by freakyty

man
i agree dat ninja don't use magik
its plain technique
but
still
i wanna learn to be one!
and
no masters here

can u help n lemme kno how to find a master(or where)
and what are possibilities for someone like me(totally immeture...from diff country...and a kid like attitude) of becomin one!

and
is it possible fa me to train under that ninja!(hatasumi i guess...plZ ignore the name mistake)!??

plZ help!

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by prototism

Yes, a lot of techniques use your opponents energy (momentum) against them. There is no magic involved, even though part of the curriculum involves sensing an opponent's intent. The techniques use knowledge of anatomy and physics to inflict the most damage with the least amount of effort, so to the layman it can seem like magic.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by AceDL[DevilLord]

The ninja were like the hackers of old. They had knowledge of poisons, explosives, and neat tricks that scared the hell out of the samurai. Most people back then didn't understand chemistry and much of the tricks that the ninjas used so they thought ninjas had superhuman powers.

There are no ninja masters, and to call your teacher or instructor 'master' or 'sensei' is taboo in ninjutsu. Only the grandmaster should be called "sensei". There are teachers and instructors all over the world, but I'm not gonna hold your hand. Try making some phone calls and google searches. I don't think you have to be a certain age to study ninjutsu. Our youngest member was 14. But I think it depends on the dojo.

You can train under the grand master if you are a member of a Bujinkan dojo and travel to Japan for one of his festivals. I don't remember but I think you need to be at least a black belt to train with him.

[edit on 24-11-2008 by freakyty]

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
i know ninjutsu due to my ath in ascension it came like natural; i can speak of some things i have done if you all care to hear.

i can teleport in a since that i can vanish from a percieved space and locate where i choose; i can make shadows seem as though they multiply from my physical body i can walk on roofs upside down gently; i can use what ever is remaining under my nails to cause explosions at distances. my use of ninjutsu is very necessary in the dream world when interacting with others minds like sometime they inadvertently can cause harm and i can use my physical science of ninjitsu to safe fall or form locate from harm. most of the stuff i mentioned earlier i have done in waking life and the form falling i have done in the mind realm of others.

once jujitsu came to me naturally when i was attacked in a home. i walked away with a scar across my eyebrow because of that as i didnt want to kill the person in my reality.

if i choose to kill someone i do so mostly in the mind realm known as the dream realm; maybe after 2012 things will be more stable as i will be able to do such in my own reality from where i am typing to you.

any questions feel free to ask.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 05:38 AM
link   
much of ninjutsu has to to with the practice of american arts; true american arts from the understanding of the word. and the implementation of such with one body.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by freakyty

thanx man!
and i ain't askin fa someone to hold ma hand nd take me to ma destination
just asking directions!

and
jus one more thingy
is there an available teacher of budakin(again ignore spellins)
dojo in india??

i'll also search...but you came over the info plZ let me know!

thanX!

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   
i'm still waiting

so
is anyone gonna reply to this????

well??
i'm WAITIN!

btw i did contacted a dojo
they say there is no training centre in india yet!

dats bad i guess??

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by holedigger0812

I think it's possible for human beings to achieve very high levels of physical, mental, and spiritual ability. I think the reason it is so difficult for many of us in the modern era to comprehend is because we have been taught to rely on external strengths and abilities.

I've been reading alot about natural medicines. It's an interesting subject for one to indulge in. I also believe that faith healing is possible. As far as what the human body is capable of doing through deep concentration and belief there have plenty of examples through out history of people with exceptional talent.

I have always been curious about the stories about "Jesus Christ" ? I would say that the topic is very closely related. He did after all walk on water and bring people back from the dead. He even transformed...... I am aware that not everyone believes in the Bible and I respect the diversity of different thoughts and beleifs, However consider for a moment that these events may possibly be true, then that would definately validate the art of Ninja...

Just something to think about....Thanks for reading!

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
actually if you study the etymology of the word you have nin and ja

like null or void for nin

and ja or
god or the early beings viewed as god like horus,krishna,jesus

if you put the two together esoterically it would mean, from my perspective; a person who is comprehensible about void and godly.

if a group of people held documents that related to a more ancient age where what is deemed spirit now was viewed in a scientific matter then:then they would be followers of laws that pertain to void or nin or zen and accomplish their beingness without the use for example of bull sacrifice which was prominent within the time i am referring.if a clan of peoples maintained this integrity actions that seem impossible would not be so due to ones cultivation in the ways of ninja.i can imagine adepts being able to interact with zen/nin in all ways imaginable.

in this ancient time "martial arts" were created; arts of means of conflict resolution utilizing nin as ja;the martial arts aspect was disregarded and the more founding aspect of awareness of nin/zen and being/ja was kept in tack.

there are underwater pyramids off the coast of japan.

for nin ju tsu: i would assume the force nin and the object ju with the character tsu= the definition of a practitioner if nin but is not ja and is characteristically called ju as the person tsu.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ausar
actually if you study the etymology of the word you have nin and ja

like null or void for nin

and ja or
god or the early beings viewed as god like horus,krishna,jesus

Actually, if you study the entymology it is a colloquialism for Shinobi-no-mono which roughly translated means to 'steal away a person'.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
ninja is a approximation of two words; from chinese ancestry.

shinobi is a term that is used pertaining the objective perspective of the symbols that were seen as meaning:by pronunciation, "ninsha"

if you do not have a background in KMT words such as america i would not continue as this is pertaining chinese interpretation and my prior post was mostly american.

the first character pronounced nin ; suggests concealment:but as you are aware these are not words but symbols.

the second character pronounced sha ; means person

what student of history are you? what history is it that you study?

i could go on with the phonetics behind the word shinobi and how you mistranslated it from its origin as a holy word to mean "to steal away a person"; but these phonetics are tied to a history that i am unsure of you being aware.

ill just say you can help yourself better understand etymology by using someone else's definition less and deriving at the root impression of a english character that is pronounced in different tongues by studying past means of communication. you should start with the rosetta stone and attempt to learn the languages therein.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeeker99

its not much to claim you know this or that, you need some kind of source you can show us or it's not going to help back it up.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Check out this book

Path Notes of an American Ninja Master

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
that book ties into my prior conjecture;

practicing martial arts is being in a state of nin ja

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   

ninja is a approximation of two words; from chinese ancestry.

Ninja is a relatively recent word. There were many words that were used to describe people who we would now call Ninjas.

what student of history are you? what history is it that you study?

One who will actually look up and read about a subject before replying. And one who does not take another persons as gospel without soing my own fact-checking.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Look first of all I'm no expert but I am an old guy and I find it truly amazing how a few decades have changed what people believe about Ninjas...

Back in the 1970 when the western world was just learning about martial arts from Bruce Lee films, (Me being one of those) I remember reading about the mythical Ninjas... assassins who were credited with truly remarkable feats... those books also went on to say how the Ninjas all vanished along with the Edo era, no real Ninja had existed for hundreds of years... however... there were a few determined to bring back to life a dead art...

now here we are 2009 and Ninjas are alive and well???
Are they, really??? or is what people are taught now is the efforts of those who thought how sad they died out and strive to bring back a lost art?

Honestly I don't know who's right... Just there are very few records of claimed Ninjas exploits with no real hard facts... how that suddenly changed to proof is beyond me, especially in light of how very secretive these families are..were???

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
your reply was not an answer to my question;

i know that the arts called martial are older than the term ninja; the term as used today.

the term ninja when taken in context implies more than

"A person who uses Ninjutsu is a ninja"

i personally feel you cant enter an equation with a solution without knowing the variables.you seem to have the solution; when and where were "martial arts" created.further, i hope you don't join or are not accepted to any oriental lodges.is there truth to ki chi and other functions of the body that are ancient in awareness?

do you have a problem catching up? do you feel you deserve the opportunity to experience that which you know is real for the sake of forsaken another's knowledge of such?

to deny arts and associate key words with different meanings may not be your intent;to know how to speak divine and comprehend images is a good skill to have.are you american or is america a function?

you will not be granted the time to scientifically study ancient sciences with your present awareness of science.

ill make the route shorter; do you believe in god?

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

the term ninja when taken in context implies more than

"A person who uses Ninjutsu is a ninja"

Exactly, that is why I linked other people's findings on the subject that displayed a large variety of names for a person who we would now refer to as a ninja.

.is there truth to ki chi and other functions of the body that are ancient in awareness?

I believe that there is.

ill make the route shorter; do you believe in god?

Yes.

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 05:43 PM
link   
do masons view their generation within the ebb and flow of divine kingship?

the british have a term for certain races called martial races. do you find this term derogatory.

just as an adept studies sciences that are unfit for the forces he is privy; i find it wierd that you would argue over the images that phonetically sound like nin sha in chinese dialect to pictograms that at best mean the concealment of a person.

there are nin shas in the modern world esoterically and exoterically. although hitler primarily came up with the term superman these "nin shas that exist would be capable of superhuman powers".

i find my dissection of the word based on the characters used and phonetics sounded most astute.

aceDL: i personally believe magic israel; and i doubt any good ninsha would not know magic in the ways of the actions shown of ninja deeds.

agustus you never answered my question about the functioning algorithm the algorithmically functions: are you american or is america a function?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join