It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Sheesh, that just sends shivers down my spine, were can I get this Gem called Deux Ex? even though I HATE Eidos, i'll suck it up and deal with it
Be Safe: Be Suspicious
Terrorism has become an unfortunate fact of life not only in New York but thecountry at large, a direct assault on our communities and our way of life that leaves citizens struggling to find answers to difficult questions, not the least of which is "What can I do to prevent such atrocities? How can I help?
"Quite simply, terrorism is successful because terrorists are able to passunnoticed and unremarked upon - but they fail to count on the best intelligencenetwork ever devised: the American people.
How can you tell who might be aterrorist? Look for the following characteristics:
* A stranger or foreigner.
* Argumentative, especially about politics or philosophy.
* Probing questions about your work, particularly high-tech.
* Spends a greater than average amount of time on the Net.
* Interests in chemistry, electronics, or computers.
* Large numbers of mail-order deliveries.
* Taking photographs of major landmarks
And those are just a few.
If you're suspicious, then turn them in to your locallaw enforcement for a thorough background check. Better safe than sorry. Youand your neighbors will sleep more securely knowing that you're watching eachother's back.
Originally posted by Takiki
Word of Warcraft.
A few things I've come across with this game which I feel are related to a SS/NWO.
1) The Human Female 'joke' plays as: "Do you ever feel like you're not in control of you're own destiny, like you're being controlled by invisible hands"
2) MASSIVE amount of references to Naga, even Naga mobs are very plentiful ingame. (Ties in with David Icke's whole Naga/serpent race theories.
3) An item in game called 'Mason's Fraternity Ring'
There are many more smaller examples that I just can't think of at the moment, I was actually going to write a new thread about this game but thought I'd reply in here, albeit a much smaller post that I would have written.
As many of you know WoW is probably one of the most addictive and popular games ever made to date. It's growing and growing, and who knows, what a great way to condition the minds of the younger generation, as well as leave clues....
Ps. I may, just may be completely wrong