It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO in computer games.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Sheesh, that just sends shivers down my spine, were can I get this Gem called Deux Ex? even though I HATE Eidos, i'll suck it up and deal with it

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
Sheesh, that just sends shivers down my spine, were can I get this Gem called Deux Ex? even though I HATE Eidos, i'll suck it up and deal with it

You can purchase it everywhere (for example Amazon), but I suggest to buy Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition - it's special edition including some bonuses :

-DX Multiplayer, DeathMatch, and Team DeathMatch
-5 new multiplayer maps
-Built-in search engine for multiplayer servers
-Create new conversations between game characters with ConEdit
-Bonus soundtrack CD contains 30 remixed tracks

Be sure never to buy Deus Ex:Invisible War (it's sequel and quite crappy one)
The game is really worth the money, not only because conspiracy background, but it also has excelent gameplay - you can play it like FPS or like Thief it's only your choice. Possibly the best game ever IMO.

And another quotation from the game :

Be Safe: Be Suspicious

Terrorism has become an unfortunate fact of life not only in New York but thecountry at large, a direct assault on our communities and our way of life that leaves citizens struggling to find answers to difficult questions, not the least of which is "What can I do to prevent such atrocities? How can I help?

"Quite simply, terrorism is successful because terrorists are able to passunnoticed and unremarked upon - but they fail to count on the best intelligencenetwork ever devised: the American people.

How can you tell who might be aterrorist? Look for the following characteristics:
* A stranger or foreigner.
* Argumentative, especially about politics or philosophy.
* Probing questions about your work, particularly high-tech.
* Spends a greater than average amount of time on the Net.
* Interests in chemistry, electronics, or computers.
* Large numbers of mail-order deliveries.
* Taking photographs of major landmarks

And those are just a few.

If you're suspicious, then turn them in to your locallaw enforcement for a thorough background check. Better safe than sorry. Youand your neighbors will sleep more securely knowing that you're watching eachother's back.

Doesn't it sound familiar to you?
US govt released almost identic instructions for public after 9/11.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
You see, when a video game uses real life references in it, real life conspiracy theories, and things like that, it just makes the game more interesting and enthralling(spelling?). I really don't think that their warnings or ways of recruiting people.

Like, rather than have a simple alien invasion, reference the Roswell incident as relating to it. Reference Area 51. It makes the game more interesting and complex.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I agree. When I started playing Res 4 and then it started getting into the Los Illuminados I couldn't put it down. I sacrificed many hours of sleep to play through the game.

I'm never going to get bored of it either. It's just one of those games.

Mercenary Mode is pure gravy.

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwearBear
www.2kgames.com...

Here's an article, with similar ideas to Shattered Union.

One difference, it's a government official of Venezuela that's pointing it out.

Hugo Chavez - The CIA - and Video Games

[edit on 25-5-2006 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Game designers aren't trying to warn anyone, they are conditioning youth for their complicit futures. Other than sports games show me games that don't project the notion that the world will be a violent nasty nihillistic shell of what we now know.

'Keep on playing those mind games forever'

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a lot of them do seem to mirror real life (see acecombat 5/zero and mgs 2)
funny that a character from acecombat 5 dies on my b-day...
creepy...
why am I posting this...
nothing better to post about...

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
A little known Lucasarts game - "Day of the Tentacle" thanks the Illuminati 451 in it's opening credits.

I think it's rather sweet....

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
illuminati 451... what do you mean 451??? Like farenheit 451??? funny coincidence... Good book...

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Word of Warcraft.

A few things I've come across with this game which I feel are related to a SS/NWO.

1) The Human Female 'joke' plays as: "Do you ever feel like you're not in control of you're own destiny, like you're being controlled by invisible hands"
2) MASSIVE amount of references to Naga, even Naga mobs are very plentiful ingame. (Ties in with David Icke's whole Naga/serpent race theories.
3) An item in game called 'Mason's Fraternity Ring'

There are many more smaller examples that I just can't think of at the moment, I was actually going to write a new thread about this game but thought I'd reply in here, albeit a much smaller post that I would have written.
As many of you know WoW is probably one of the most addictive and popular games ever made to date. It's growing and growing, and who knows, what a great way to condition the minds of the younger generation, as well as leave clues....

Ps. I may, just may be completely wrong

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Takiki
Word of Warcraft.

A few things I've come across with this game which I feel are related to a SS/NWO.

1) The Human Female 'joke' plays as: "Do you ever feel like you're not in control of you're own destiny, like you're being controlled by invisible hands"
2) MASSIVE amount of references to Naga, even Naga mobs are very plentiful ingame. (Ties in with David Icke's whole Naga/serpent race theories.
3) An item in game called 'Mason's Fraternity Ring'

There are many more smaller examples that I just can't think of at the moment, I was actually going to write a new thread about this game but thought I'd reply in here, albeit a much smaller post that I would have written.
As many of you know WoW is probably one of the most addictive and popular games ever made to date. It's growing and growing, and who knows, what a great way to condition the minds of the younger generation, as well as leave clues....

Ps. I may, just may be completely wrong

You're not wrong, World of Warcraft (yes, it is my addiction too) is a pandora's box of religious, spiritual and organizational tellings. More than I can cite in one page, but here's a thread where some of it is discussed: The games of Rosicrucians, Illuminati, and other secret societies... There are many things I hadn't discussed as well including the Knights of Templar, the Masons and Mormon relationship and many many others. The creators of World of Warcraft even have their own spin on re-telling history.

I'd really like to get your thoughts on it if you could comment after readnig Takiki.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Doesn't "A world with No Boundaries" From acecombatzero sound a bit like nwo... Think about it...

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I don't suppose anyone has a transcrip of the narration to the trailer of "Shattered Union"?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join