It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO in computer games.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
why would they warn us if the plan is to kill us ?

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I dont think that the plan is to kill us.I believe that its much more complicated than that.Although there are specific groups involved with their own agendas.It all depends on which area of belief in the whole N.W.O thing that you reside..

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Global Domination on PSX from Psygnosis, which is a company owned by Sony.

In the year 2015, the global political situation has fallen into turmoil and only the Universal Tactical Response Agency (ULTRA) can quell the uprisings. You take command of ULTRA, where if you complete contracts and stay alive you will move up in the ranks. But you've got some competition: the World Order Enterprise (WOE). They are not ordinary rebels, and they can match your military strength. Can you outwit WOE and gain control of the world in GLOBAL DOMINATION?
psx.ign.com...
www.gooshing.co.uk...

By the way, I played Shattered Union awhile ago, and I have to say it's crap.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I doubt they would warn us in video games.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TristanBW9456
I doubt they would warn us in video games.

Me too. But it's still intresting to see mentions of the NWO in video games, movies etc.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
It happens so often that no its not. Its only interesting when it happens in politics when it matters

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob LaoTse
Nah-- I don't think it's either deliberate advocacy or a deliberate warning about the New World Order. I think it's far more likely that game programmers often have obscure interests, and/or recognize that gamers often have obscure interests, and they include such things so that gamers will see them and think, "Wow-- that's cool/weird/scary/bizarre."

Or maybe that's just what I'm supposed to think.

Which is also becoming more obvious in Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon Cartoons, like "The Fairy Odd Parents", "Power Puff Girls", "Dexter's Laboratory", "Jimmy Newtron", and "Billy and Mandy". Also, it's begininng to show it's self in Disney Cartoons and movies too. Like "The Incredibles", but it's usually parodied or just mentioned in some way.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   
okay some things are a little edgy. Any computer game above teen rating can be ruled out of the nwo wrnings but in little kids cartoons then yeah that is kinda strange but even then what strikes me strange is that they would even have a situation like that in one of those to begin with.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Alternatively, the people that make these games know how to stir interest, becoming a major selling point.

Of course, having a modern war game based on today's reality mightn't be too exciting. I reckon just having a few "consolidated" aspects makes it clear who the enemies are. Imagine taking a break between levels, only to find out someone sent you some imflammatory mail, and having to co-operate with many other allies, not having total control.

Unless you really like realistic simulations, a war game without NWO aspects would be rather mundane.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
why would they warn us if the plan is to kill us ?

Good point, high priest, but I think that the people behind these games are just aware of some things from within the government and politics in general that most game players aren't, and I think that they are trying to pass a message of warning to the public. Gaming has become a powerful media these days, even more than we use to think, and these guys know that... just as the DoD and the actual US administration does since it is also backing games like Splinter Cell, Battlefield 1 & 2 and these combat/action games made directly by the US Army.

Warren Spector, the creator of the two Deus Ex games, admitted in an interview that he was inspired by New World Order conpiracy theories and by the FEMA legislation for drawing the whole backstory of this game. Although he said he didnt believe in any of the Illuminati global conspiracy thing, he claimed that there were huge risks in America for a political and legal shift towards a global totalitarian regime through a takeover by FEMA and the UN.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
the only game i think did anything like that was acecombat 5 which I believe predicted the strafing of a school by a fighter jet and also the plot of the game was about one country forcing 2 countries to fight so that they could rule both and that country was defeated in many wars with those countries(gemany, united states, Japan, Russia) so I guess that there could be some info but I wouldn't count on it. Could someone check on other games by namco

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
There just games, awsome games at that. (Command & Conquer Generals/Zero Hour) x3

Heck the game Area 51 even has the Illuminati in it...just cus they wanted to touch on real-life conspiracies.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Well i'm a huge video gamer and have been all my life. I've played everything from atari to xbox360, and consider myself a video game expert. What's really scary to me is the abundance of war simulation games out now. Call of duty, socom.....the list goes on. Aside from being incredibly complex to play, i have taken a strict vow to never play them as i think they are secretly training recruits. Think about it, what better way to get young fresh recruits? They probly have subliminal messages or something in them...plus the make the idea of being in war and going to war very appealing. This may sound crazy but i have a friend who said he felt like joining the army after he rented call of duty 2 for xbox. He said it went away after a week, but he said he was playing the game so much it just got inside his head or something. Like he actually wanted to be on the battle-field and stuff. Like me he also is an avid gamer, and he said nothing like that ever happened to him in the entire time he had been a gamer, so we both agreed that playing war games is BAD!

Now i was around before the whole video game violence and rating thing was an issue, and it's not the violence i have a problem with..it's more or less the brainwashing. You never know especially with online gaming nowadays...they mite be looking at the top halo player as a possible army sargent of the future. I think the plan is to get a young generation comfortable with the idea of fighting in a war, so that when they grow up they will join the military and fight the war of the future. Maybe some of the weapons they use are really military pre-prototypes that they are using in a real simulated enviornment? What better way to test out a new weapon than in a falsifed, yet completley real enviornment. The thing is, nowadays games are so real it's like realer than real life...even tho that sounds crazy. And they want the idea of "fighting for your country" to be so engrained in the youth, that in the future when they want to fite god knows what crazy war for what crazy reason, they will have a larger number of people that would like that idea and not even relize it.

As for NWO stuff hidden in them...yeah they are in there, and then again they aren't. Games are full of secrets, it's one of the reasons they are so much fun...i don't know if it's good or bad, but yes certain hidden meanings ARE there.

That's why i stick to grand theft auto and fighting games! They give me what i want out of a game which is an escape from real life. I dont wanna be sitting there playing some war simulation, if i wanted war i'd just go to iraq or something. When the revolution comes, you can bet your @$$ that i'll be skilled at 3 things: runnin away from the cops, using a rocket laucher, and whoopin some serious @$$ with my matrix kung fu abilities!

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I like Half Life what an amazing game full on conspiracy & still totally playable today. HL2 was great with the Source engine introducing phisics to the gaming world & looked amazing i just wish it hadnt ended so kriptic i cant wait for the next installment which might finally explain what the hell is going on with Mr Freeman.

HL2's city 17 though could be a scary vision of the future.

as someone else said Deus ex aswell pure quality pity they messed it up with Deus ex 2 so badly ive tried 5 times to complete that and it just dosnt keep me intrested like J.C Denton did.

I really wonna play now

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 06:59 AM
link   
The ultimate conspiracy game is Deus Ex. It truelly focuses on believable conspiracys, real world locations and organisations. Highly recommended to all ATS users!

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spawwwn
Well i'm a huge video gamer and have been all my life. I've played everything from atari to xbox360, and consider myself a video game expert. What's really scary to me is the abundance of war simulation games out now. Call of duty, socom.....the list goes on. Aside from being incredibly complex to play, i have taken a strict vow to never play them as i think they are secretly training recruits. Think about it, what better way to get young fresh recruits? They probly have subliminal messages or something in them...plus the make the idea of being in war and going to war very appealing. This may sound crazy but i have a friend who said he felt like joining the army after he rented call of duty 2 for xbox. He said it went away after a week, but he said he was playing the game so much it just got inside his head or something. Like he actually wanted to be on the battle-field and stuff. Like me he also is an avid gamer, and he said nothing like that ever happened to him in the entire time he had been a gamer, so we both agreed that playing war games is BAD!

Now i was around before the whole video game violence and rating thing was an issue, and it's not the violence i have a problem with..it's more or less the brainwashing. You never know especially with online gaming nowadays...they mite be looking at the top halo player as a possible army sargent of the future. I think the plan is to get a young generation comfortable with the idea of fighting in a war, so that when they grow up they will join the military and fight the war of the future. Maybe some of the weapons they use are really military pre-prototypes that they are using in a real simulated enviornment? What better way to test out a new weapon than in a falsifed, yet completley real enviornment. The thing is, nowadays games are so real it's like realer than real life...even tho that sounds crazy. And they want the idea of "fighting for your country" to be so engrained in the youth, that in the future when they want to fite god knows what crazy war for what crazy reason, they will have a larger number of people that would like that idea and not even relize it.

As for NWO stuff hidden in them...yeah they are in there, and then again they aren't. Games are full of secrets, it's one of the reasons they are so much fun...i don't know if it's good or bad, but yes certain hidden meanings ARE there.

That's why i stick to grand theft auto and fighting games! They give me what i want out of a game which is an escape from real life. I dont wanna be sitting there playing some war simulation, if i wanted war i'd just go to iraq or something. When the revolution comes, you can bet your @$$ that i'll be skilled at 3 things: runnin away from the cops, using a rocket laucher, and whoopin some serious @$$ with my matrix kung fu abilities!

I play games like those all the time and I never once wanted to join the army...and well I'm not really in the physical shape to do it anyway. =/

And real-time war strategy is my favorite genre.

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I think very few are "warning" people, I think it's good marketing actually. Reguardless, of all the shades of gray the NWO is built on. If I was making computer games, I would do the NWO as a subject for people to play, because it's such a broad range of the public to sell to young kids(9-11), tweens(12-15), Teens(15-19), Adults(20-whatever). It's very simple to see, but I think there are few exceptions if any.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
It simply comes down to conditioning.

Look at the power that the media holds. CNN and Fox can condition anyone in the population to believe that rain is dry if they wanted to. That the sky is actually Gray instead of blue...

Millions of people literally believe that everything they hear on corporate media is the Lords Honest truth and that is sad.

It all comes down to familiarity. If someone is familiar with the concept of the New World Order and not totally suspect of it then masses of people are open to being decieved.

Two things come to mind about the issue.

1) Preperation. They are preparing the masses for what is to come. It's sort of a form of acceptance in a way. When someone is exposed to the future possibilities then they might just come to accept what could happen.

2) Warning. Someone in the video game industry at the same time is trying to warn us about what is coming.

I remember watching the Video Game awards recently and when the Resident Evil 4 game was being talked about there were alot of scared looking faces in the crowd. Especially among the women game programmers. You could tell people were in distress about something. Especially at the propaganda that went along with the awards ceremonies. It looked like a Stalin Communist Parade for pete sake. Imagery of industrial war. Tanks, foot soldiers marching along and Communist Red Stars all over the place.

The video game programmers are definately in the know that we're heading for another major total war. The number of games that are out there now are all pointing toward the same thing.

As for Resident Evil 4 very interesting game. The last document that Leon obtains even outlines the plan of the Los Illuminados to infiltrate the US government at the highest levels. You read through it and it's definately no laughing matter.

It really isn't much of a secret anymore. Sadly millions of people still stand by George Bush like he's Jesus Christ.

The bible does say that the False Prophet will decieve. And his words will taste like Honey in the mouth but will feel bitter in the stomach.

When it's all over NOBODY can say we didn't see it coming. This is 2006 after all. We've seen this kind of thing before in 1939 and Lest We Forget.

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeniusSage
The ultimate conspiracy game is Deus Ex. It truelly focuses on believable conspiracys, real world locations and organisations. Highly recommended to all ATS users!

One interesting thing about Deus Ex - WTC is not present in the New York levels. And the game was released BEFORE WTC attacks took place.

posted on Jan, 15 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Now that's interesting. No World Trade Center in the game beofre the towers actually go down.

Troy

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join