Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Tis the season to be surly!

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Ah, rejoice everyone. It's Christmas time, mistletoe and wine. The birth of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ only happens once a year. Nativity Jesus, I mean

Christmas trees are around as well. And big flashy expensive decorations to beat your neighbours into submission for deigning to attempt to upstage you. Yep, snow hopefully will be falling with grace upon your hometown or city or where you live. May the worst you've ever had, be the best you'll ever see. Heaven knows I'm miserable now.
Why? Because it's not about Jesus? Please! Nothing would give me more satisfaction then to give that nice bloke a guitar (if he were around). Na, I think it's just complete alienation from the whole thing. I am struck cold by the Santa on my Coke can, left confused when I see homeless folk wearing antlers, and infinitely saddened by the charity workers who shake me loose of my money. I need a liedown.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Um... okay. Maybe you SHOULD take a nap. Good night!

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
And I thought I was a little christmased out. I'm so tired of the "holiday season" starting in October, and the insipid nonoffensive holiday music that stores play
(shudder!!). I really used to love christmas, but now it just seems so...too much. I don't think its supposed to be so competitive.

new topics

join