It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lost tsumami child

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Eleven months afyer the boxin day Tsumami disaster , . A German man and his wife believe that a photograph taken the day after is proof thier daughter is alive .
The photo , taken in an aid station shows a young girl that the couple are sure is thier daughter

www.guardian.co.uk
A huge search was under way last night in the Thai province of Phuket after the parents of a four-year-old girl who went missing in the Boxing Day tsunami saw a picture on a website of a child they are convinced is her.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I hope for the parents sake that the photo is thier daughter , and thsat they trace her.
But i am very wary - they say she could speak some german and had a ` eurasian ` appearence - German father and Thia mother .
That makes for a dammed distinctive child who would stand out
I feel it unlikley she would remain " lost " in the system for so long - but herese hoping , for the parents sake

[edit on 14-12-2005 by asala]

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
lets all hope that she isn't one of the hundreds, if not thousands of children that fell prey to the child molesters and people's trade rings that have used, both the tsunami last year and the floodings in new orleans, as an oportunity to abduct children that would most likely be considered dead due to the disasters with only little alarms being raized as posible child abduction cases.

It was good to see that "law and order special victims unit" had an episode about exactly that problem rather recently, where 3 kids, that lost their parents in new orleans, had been abducted by a registered sex offender and swifted away to new york.

not only do these disasters make it posible for these people to abduct children without them ever being considered abducted, also do these situations alow for the registered sex offenders to start a new life, taking the identity of someone that died(maybe even at their hands) during one such disaster.

(sorry for not having caps, my keyboard just went fubar :p)

join