It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numerology: What Life path is yours?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Here is a Numerology to find out what your life path is supposed to be.
www.ofesite.com...

Click the link and follow the instructions to find out your number.

I am number 7.

LIFE PATH 7

The 7 Life Path is the searcher and seeker of truth. You have a clear and compelling sense of yourself as a spiritual being. As a result, your goal is devoted to investigations into the unknown, and to finding the answers to the mysteries of life.

You posses a fine mind; you are an analytical thinker who is capable of great concentration and theoretical insight. You enjoy research and putting the pieces of an intellectual puzzle together. Once you have enough pieces in place, you are capable of highly creative insight, and of practical solutions to problems.

You enjoy your solitude, preferring to work alone. You need time to contemplate your ideas without the intrusion of other's people's thoughts. You are a lone wolf, a person who lives by your own ideas and methods.

I haven't really spent any time looking at Numerology but I feel the description given to me is pretty accurate.

Try it out and see if you agree with what your life path is supposed to be.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I am a number 1.

If you have a 1 Life Path, you are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind, and you demand freedom of thought and action. You have drive and determination. You don't let anything or anyone stand in your way

You are exceptionally creative and original,

You should watch out for selfishness, conceit and an over concern with appearance. You must guard against overzealous behavior, anger and aggressiveness. If these qualities are not brought under control, you could become excessively domineering, vindictive and even violent.

Well, it started out good anyway.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
My wife had the life path 6. I totally thought the description was accurate for her.

It was pretty cool

join