It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vampire?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
having subjected myself to vampire cultism i was wondering if there is much truth to it.
since such activities transpired i have experienced some strange anomolies such as heat rash and blistering from sunlight.
as well as an extreme amount of rage and insanity.

[edit on 10-12-2005 by toraylin]

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
hmmm... check with a doctor. maybe you just becomin hypocondriac ( spelling ?)

anyway there is a desease called Porphiria ( spelling), and thats where most of the myths come from... its very rare and I seriously doubt you have it. anyway try a doctor... maybe it was something you ate or drank.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Well id like to say that i am a hypo chondriac and that i dont believe im a vampire.I found it strange to have this heat rash.it seemed to be around where my clothes hung off of me like my neck area.But only when i was outside in the sun..So it wasnt even in direct sunlight.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
You might have an allergic reaction to sunlight, or photosensitivity. Some medications may cause these reactions, as well as possibly be a cause of your feelings of rage.

Other conditions may react adversly to sunlight, rosacea , for instance. It also associated with stressful situations. Anger, embarrassment and fright may all result in flushing and trigger Rosacea symptoms.

If your symptoms are very pronounced, you probably should see a doctor.....better to be a hypochondriac and be safe rather than sorry.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
In the December edition of the Paranormal Magazine they mention some vampire like creature, that has been reported at a grave yard, it does not suck your blood but it apparantly drains your of your energy when it looks at you. It has been spotted as far back as the 1800's, weird. That might back you up that vampires doexist, or that it is just a crazy local legend!

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
well lets just say that i know much of which you speak for i have patroled graveyards now i was a part of a cult and i learned about energy taps and bloodletting aswell.Now i have studied demon worship and have actually hunted vampires before joining a cult of them.now i do not believe in the run of the mill legends although most of them originate from small truths.
now i can go on about this but first

am i able to ask one of the mods to move this over to the paranormal board? and how do i do that?

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
you could just be developing a new allergy, or you could have some sort of vitamen deficiancy.

i'd say look into science before you scream vampire.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
hmm you say Vampire Cult, so is this merely humans drinking blood of each other.. or do you mean real vampires that must have blood to survive ?

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Okay first off i would like to say that there are things out there that do need blood of others to survive but a vampire is not one of them.
not in my experience anyway.most of the myths and legends about vampires stem from one man Vlad Tepes here is a link to a good site depicting his history members.aol.com...
now secondly id like to talk about energies the blood contains more than
just nutrients and oxygen there is a charge in every cell that connects them to the nervous system now within our body we contain a kind of
energy emitter system based on what we feel we put out different feelings
a great example is when you run into someone on heavy chemicals or they are simply stressed out you can feel what they are feeling our sensory system has many more input output channels than the mere 5 that are accepted commonly as the way we take in information
here is a link to list of the chakras and their locations
www.spiritofangels.com...
this as nothing compared to the explanations needed to describe what vampirism is...but most of it is energy manipulation and leeching it from others.we all do it everyday just some delve deep ito the study and use it for ill will..all for now

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 08:01 AM
link   
maybe you have developed an allergy to your fabric softener/detergent and you are getting the rash from your close rubbing where they hang off...

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Stop focusing on the rash aspect of what he is saying, it's irrelevant. Energy work is practiced in extent by many....

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
and he ask about a rash... I don't claim to know anything about vampires but a specific part of the question concerned a rash(that makes it relevant, right?) so I was just giving my opinion as to what the rash may be caused by. I don't know who you think you are but there is no reason for you to make a pointless post to tell me what not to focus on when you have no other input on the subject. Way ta waste my time

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 03:59 AM
link   
toraylin

You already sound more educated than most on the topic of vampirism, so I am curious as to what your "gut feelings" tell you.

Medically speaking, I would definately recomend a "check up", as contact or ingestion of bodily fluids, such as blood, can spread numerous infectious pathogens with various symptoms.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
There are many strange things that happened to me after i changed not
wholy for i tricked the vampire that would become my brother.I binded him with an old paladine trick of benergy marking when you shake the hand of another...He is present on this board now.As for the blood thing I have only injested and gave blood at sirings,three in all before i rejected the whole religion.I have been checked since.Once fallen a paladine may not turn back to the path of
protector until he has fully restored his honour and exorcised all of his demons.This is why few remain to this day.as for the rash it hasnt surfaced since the summer.I am interested to see if it comes about again....

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I found this on a piece of paper. dont know what to make of it:

"EB editions from 1974 to 1981 had entries on vampirism that were too revealing for europen elite. after mif 1981 these were mysteriously removed without any explanation. one investigative reporter discovered that after the omen was released, the upper classes felt a lof of people were taking interest in their lifestyle. particularly embassy staff. one czech embassidor in vienna was such a creature of the night. in 1980 he and his 'family' were never seen after some locals traced mutilation of three virgins to his activities. even today on the austrian german border near the swiss alps are hotbed of blood drinking and mysterious murders. interview with a vampire was based on a real life of a journalist who had meetings with vampiress. she gave detailed accounts of her lineage. the movie changed a lot of details. vampires didn't go east of the carpathian range. dont know why. bats got blamed for nothing. they had nothing to do with us. its like aids. monkeys got blamed when it was actually polio vaccine in the 1950 that started this disease in africa. they're still at it. austrian black metal scene is known for its secret contacts with the dark princes. kubrik discovered this activity among the european elite and was about to include it in his last flim when he was mysteriously taken. others finised the movie and altered the original. they thought it would be too preposterous."

[edit on 16-12-2005 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Well when i was younger 2 fangs started growing from my gums ( which i still have btw ) and the dentist was concerned and said that it might be an operation job where they surgically remove them. But they eventually came right through my gums, and the doctor took them out. Since that, i always love spiritual programmes, and in any light, walking around, and even in the night i get this heat rash all over. Even just walking to the shop...

In the cold though it's only my exposed flesh that gets it, not my face, just my hands. But in the daylight, i get it all over my body - but again not my face.

But i don't think I am a vampire

Although i have always wondered

[edit on 16-12-2005 by Arawn]

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Trust me. If that is all, vampire you are not. You would know. But Arawn, I wonder about you. Im glad everyone is so open to the topic of vampires, but I wonder if everyone thinks of them as they are. You do seem to be quite educated in vampyricy, and I was wondering if I might have a word? Please e-mail me at [email protected] as soon as you can.

[edit on 16-1-2006 by XxsanguinariusxX]

new topics

top topics

join